Race mixing / miscgenation?

We blacks should never mix our genes with whitres. We have nothing to gain. The black genes are dominant. We have nothing to gain and everything to lose genetically.Do the research.!! The black gene is the dominant gene over all races.!!

Is that what you beg the ladies around closing time at the bars on Saturday nights? Still a racist virgin though, huh?

We blacks should never mix our genes with whitres. We have nothing to gain. The black genes are dominant. We have nothing to gain and everything to lose genetically.Do the research.!! The black gene is the dominant gene over all races.!!

Is that what you beg the ladies around closing time at the bars on Saturday nights? Still a racist virgin though, huh?
Why don't you take your mongrel loving insane "We are all the same " homo trani self and put a corn coob up you but mr. Unkotare. We are not all the same.Got it!

Why don't you take your mongrel loving insane "We are all the same " homo trani self and put a corn coob up you but mr. Unkotare. We are not all the same.Got it!
MLK would shake his head at you and walk away, you racist coward. We have enough parts of the problem already. Grow a pair and grow up, weakling.

Mort what people take issue with is government sponsored Kalergi Plan like stuff, evil stuff to eliminate a race. If I visit Austria or Germany I want to see Austrians and Germans, German architecture, people, food, customs etc. No interest is seeing Africans selling Chinese crap from street vendor shops in Germany. Same for Italy, or Japan, or Vietnam. See what I am getting at?

Unkotare
Are you are Kalergi Plan guy? Should Japan have to take 20 million Europeans or Africans?

Still scared, Elijah? :lol:

Forum List

Back