Race in Obama's America

Great article ... Obama and the left's race war has harmed this country immensely.

News - chicagotribune.com

Liberal Lynch Mob Fuels Obama’s Race War | RedState

This is another great article and details how the LEFT in this country have perpetuated hate between the races.

The 1st link just goes to the front page of the Chicago tribune no story there.
The 2 nd is a repeat of what was just moved to another area, and is a stupid ass blog.

I have to keep reminding myself that your threads and links are with 0 substance and all for attention.

Great article ... Obama and the left's race war has harmed this country immensely.

Before Obama, I didn't associate "color" with anything, when dealing with the public. I was accepting of everyone I met, regardless of skin color. I was happy. I was friendly and welcoming to all patrons. I valued them.

I was mystified, when a Liberal co-worker I loved and adored, pointed something out to me, about the new restaurant opening across the street from our art gallery. The owners were Mexican and couldn't speak English and their menu was authentic Mexican food, prepared as they had learned and it was DELICIOUS! I sent many of our customers there, when they asked me to recommend a good place for Mexican food. I loved helping the customers and the friendly owners and workers of the little Mexican restaurant. ( which has since closed )

One day shortly after their successful opening, my sweetheart ( very good person ) co-worker pointed her finger towards the restaurant, where two flags were hanging on a pole. The American flag was on the bottom and the Mexican flag was above it. She pointed that out to me, as I hadn't even noticed, and she just shook her head back-and-forth, not saying a word but her actions spoke them loud and clear.

I remember saying to her, " well..and so?? They are proud of their country."

For months my co-worker and I ordered our lunches from there and the sweetest and friendliest, hard-working adult daughter of the older owner, brought our great food to us, smiling all the way. We couldn't close the gallery for lunch and everybody won.

It wasn't until Obama became president that I started smelling those foul odors of racism.

My happiness, has been sliding ever since, although, I refuse to let it go. I keep a grip on myself as I am very self-reliant and know I am my own best friend and if I let the atmosphere of racism and bigotry get to me, I will lose my soul.

No way.

Romney, with Ryan, must win this election and try to restore decency to the highest office in the land, so we might start bridging the wide gap, that has been opened by people who do not love traditional America nor value her Constitution and history.

Even my best friend and co-worker, is now an Independent...:eusa_clap:

Before Obama, I didn't associate "color" with anything, when dealing with the public. I was accepting of everyone I met, regardless of skin color. I was happy. I was friendly and welcoming to all patrons. I valued them.

I was mystified, when a Liberal co-worker I loved and adored, pointed something out to me, about the new restaurant opening across the street from our art gallery. The owners were Mexican and couldn't speak English and their menu was authentic Mexican food, prepared as they had learned and it was DELICIOUS! I sent many of our customers there, when they asked me to recommend a good place for Mexican food. I loved helping the customers and the friendly owners and workers of the little Mexican restaurant. ( which has since closed )

One day shortly after their successful opening, my sweetheart ( very good person ) co-worker pointed her finger towards the restaurant, where two flags were hanging on a pole. The American flag was on the bottom and the Mexican flag was above it. She pointed that out to me, as I hadn't even noticed, and she just shook her head back-and-forth, not saying a word but her actions spoke them loud and clear.

For months my co-worker and I ordered our lunches from there and the sweetest and friendliest, hard-working adult daughter of the older owner, brought our great food to us, smiling all the way. We couldn't close the gallery for lunch and everybody won.

It wasn't until Obama became president that I started smelling those foul odors of racism.

My happiness, has been sliding ever since, although, I refuse to let it go. I keep a grip on myself as I am very self-reliant and know I am my own best friend and if I let the atmosphere of racism and bigotry get to me, I will lose my soul.

No way.

Romney, with Ryan, must win this election and try to restore decency to the highest office in the land, so we might start bridging the wide gap, that has been opened by people who do not love traditional America nor value her Constitution and history.

Can't... Get... Past those mountains of an avatar.:popcorn:

No way.

Thanks Aqua. We have recently had a dump load of nasty stuff dumped on us; I hope America sees what's been happening to her soul. We'll know sometime Tuesday night or Wednesday morning.

No way.

Even my best friend and co-worker, is now an Independent...:

Last edited:

No way.

She was right, by law the US flag is supposed to be on top. If you are not proud of the US flag you need to move.

No way.

From a purely engineering perspective, it is indeed a marvelous structure; however, it is a shame that her insightful analysis and superior literary skills are overshadowed by her avatar. It is hard to believe that some men are so lustful that they would ignore the intellectual content of her message and devote their attention to the physical attributes of her avatar.

Oh well, tits is what it is, I mean it is what it is. Damn!

OK, I confess: I have repudiated, ridiculed, insulted and blasphemed the holy instructions in Matthew 5:28; however, since I am not Christian fundamentalist it doesn't matter. If that avatar were animated, I don't know if my tired old heart could stand it.

At any rate, to AquaAthena, thanks for the mammaries. Oh, by the way, I enjoyed your article, too.

Why, because folks like you love to hate on black people? Because it seems to reinforce your stereotype views that black people are lazy and need everything handed to them?

You know, that's an issue with YOU, not Obama.

Your ancestors are flowing strongly in you, my sister.

No way.

She was right, by law the US flag is supposed to be on top. If you are not proud of the US flag you need to move.

I didn't know that, but it wouldn't have mattered to me. They probably didn't know that either? My point was that I had no qualms with the pride they had for their native country and ours, as well. To me, it signaled "partnership."

This is another great article and details how the LEFT in this country have perpetuated hate between the races.

So either you write for RedState, or you started ranting about a "liberal lynch mob" here at USMB because you saw the term at RedState.

Either way....you know...you're stupid. :thup:

No Bob, YOU'RE stupid, and we appreciate you making it obvious with your infantile comments.

Thanks, Doofus!!

So either you write for RedState, or you started ranting about a "liberal lynch mob" here at USMB because you saw the term at RedState.

Either way....you know...you're stupid. :thup:

No Bob, YOU'RE stupid, and we appreciate you making it obvious with your infantile comments.

Thanks, Doofus!!

What's the deal with taxes?

8gUZC.jpg

No way.

From a purely engineering perspective, it is indeed a marvelous structure; however, it is a shame that her insightful analysis and superior literary skills are overshadowed by her avatar. It is hard to believe that some men are so lustful that they would ignore the intellectual content of her message and devote their attention to the physical attributes of her avatar.

Oh well, tits is what it is, I mean it is what it is. Damn!

OK, I confess: I have repudiated, ridiculed, insulted and blasphemed the holy instructions in Matthew 5:28; however, since I am not Christian fundamentalist it doesn't matter. If that avatar were animated, I don't know if my tired old heart could stand it.

At any rate, to AquaAthena, thanks for the mammaries. Oh, by the way, I enjoyed your article, too.

Dear Professor, :)

You put a beautiful smile on my face, this fine night, and I must "thank you" for your honesty and input on all things, natural. Beauty is the whole package. I like a perfect package. Nice, clean and deliberately, thoughtful. :)

Yours, in kindness,

Athena*

Forum List

Back