Rabbis forced the Romans to crucify Jesus

That poster might have been one of the neighborhood boys who yelled “Christ killer!!! at me when I was too young to even know what he meant.
Hopefully that boy grew up and learned better. I believe public schools did everyone a disservice by eliminating religious studies from the curriculum. Ignorance is no friend to people of any faith.

.You're not the victim you think you are, and your continuous whining and bitching about your victim status in AMERICA is tiresome
Speak for yourself. First of all, I see no victimization, merely a recounting of experiences in her lifetime. Problems must be acknowledged before they can be resolved.

to bad for you - the roman christian / jewish coalition both were opposed to liberation theology, self determination those in the 1st century were willing to die for. the heavenly religion of paradise.

the crucifixion had nothing to do with - christianity - the 1st century events were a reflection of the heavenly religion of paradise, liberation theology, self determination the mission grated a&e the opposite for a reliance on a messiah and the reason the jews sought to have jesus put to death.

- the jews and whatever reason they are waiting for a messiah than solving their own problems - as a false religion which is obviously unwholesome and a deterrent to humanity. and their quest for an aryan nation.
You seriously need to learn to communicate.

Word salad doesn get your point across

Speak for yourself
Always do. But yes, she's ALWAYS whining about her experience in this country. She spends too much time crying about others judging her while she judges every Christianif it makes you feel better to apologize for things you never did, knock yourself out. But you speak FOR YOURSELF You don't apologize for Christianity

to bad for you - the roman christian / jewish coalition both were opposed to liberation theology, self determination those in the 1st century were willing to die for. the heavenly religion of paradise.

the crucifixion had nothing to do with - christianity - the 1st century events were a reflection of the heavenly religion of paradise, liberation theology, self determination the mission grated a&e the opposite for a reliance on a messiah and the reason the jews sought to have jesus put to death.

- the jews and whatever reason they are waiting for a messiah than solving their own problems - as a false religion which is obviously unwholesome and a deterrent to humanity. and their quest for an aryan nation.
Too bad for you…. Your “ religion “ teaches that Christ died for our Sins whether you want to acknowledge it or not. You’re a Antisemitic Wacko . “ Christians “ like you always find a reason to hate and lie . If any religion is unwholesome; it’s yours. 👍✡️🇮🇱

And I would like to know what that antisemite means by bring the crucifers to justice? How can we? Those Romans are long dead.

- their coalition has persecuted and victimized the innocent since that time to the present day ...

Rabbis forced the Romans to crucify Jesus​

then what are you referring to for the past 2k years ... you claim do not exist -- the crucifiers for or against an event which occurred in the 1st century.

oh, the statute for religious persecution - the religion of antiquity - has expired and the murderers are now set - free.

- of course, little lisa just wants to go to bible study and feel good about herself ...

Too bad for you…. Your “ religion “ teaches that Christ died for our Sins whether you want to acknowledge it or not. You’re a Antisemitic Wacko . “ Christians “ like you always find a reason to hate and lie . If any religion is unwholesome; it’s yours. 👍✡️🇮🇱
It obviously isn't HIS RELIGION.
Since he doesn't agree with it's teachings. Why do you lump all non Jews together? Seems more than a little bigoted to meNot sure what he is, other than mentally ill, but he isn't Christian

Does not matter WHO killed Jesus, the sole purpose for him to come to earth and in an earthly body was to die a sacrificial death. Blood for blood.
Simply put, without Jesus’ death on the cross for our sins, no one would have eternal life. Jesus Himself said,I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me” (John 14:6). In this statement, Jesus declares the reason for His birth, death, and resurrection—to provide the way to heaven for sinful mankind, who could never get there on their own.

you can not disclaim their bible and at the same time express one of their forgeries as fact ... their is no sin for a messiah from the heavens to resolve - or obviously they would not have left noah to conclude their parable, religion of antiquity if that were not true.

- their coalition has persecuted and victimized the innocent since that time to the present day ...

Rabbis forced the Romans to crucify Jesus​

then what are you referring to for the past 2k years ... you claim do not exist -- the crucifiers for or against an event which occurred in the 1st century.

oh, the statute for religious persecution - the religion of antiquity - has expired and the murderers are now set - free.

- of course, little lisa just wants to go to bible study and feel good about herself ...
You’re honestly going to claim that Jews haven’t been persecuted - worse than persecuted - for 2,000 years, and due to antisemites like you screaming about “crucifiers”?

And what’s wrong with going to Bible Class and learning about the history of my people?

You will get what you deserve in the afterlife. Jesus doesn’t “save” hatful people like you.

Always do. But yes, she's ALWAYS whining about her experience in this country. She spends too much time crying about others judging her while she judges every Christianif it makes you feel better to apologize for things you never did, knock yourself out. But you speak FOR YOURSELF You don't apologize for Christianity
I’m giving examples of the antisemitism that exists among many Christians, and the things that Jews have had to put up with.

And I’ve never judged every Christian. I haven’t met every Christian. But Christians have indeed been HORRIFIC to Jews for more than 2,000 years. Sorry if it bothers you when Jews refer to it.

The kingdom of God is within the reach of everyone. Discern the will of God and follow it.

the heavens ...

the heavens are from where all were sent ... reading a book, false desert religions is the least means for the return trip or write them correctly - theirs from the beginning is spoken whatever language - and is to reach spiritual purity as the avenue for judgement and admission to the everlasting.

using a messiah, discerns nothing.

You think Christianity is Breezewood's religion??? :lmao::laugh: :laughing0301: :lmao::laugh: :laughing0301: :lmao::laugh: :laughing0301: :lmao::laugh: :laughing0301:

That's the funniest thing I've read all year. He is one of the most vocal ANTI-Christians on this site… If not THE most.

I guess you've missed all his posts where he talks about how all the "desert religions" are evil, and the ones where he posts photos of the KKK when talking about Christianity. I'm actually amazed he's still allowed to post in this section, because all he does is troll Christians and Jews.

f it makes you feel better to apologize for things you never did, knock yourself out.
Except...I have not been apologizing for things I never did. Do you know why? Because not everything is about me--in fact, very little is. To learn more about the world, the society we live in, listening is a good way to begin.

Except...I have not been apologizing for things I never did. Do you know why? Because not everything is about me--in fact, very little is. To learn more about the world, the society we live in, listening is a good way to begin.
Yo say that as you completely ignored what I said about my experience in Israel for WALKING to my hotel.

The POINT IS, it happens EVERYWHERE to EVERYONE. GET Over YOURSELF

You also ignored Hawk being accused of being personally responsible for the Holocaust BECAUSE HES CHRISTIAN. You never commented on that.

You seem to have a need to apologize for others FOR BEING CHRISTIAN

you can not disclaim their bible and at the same time express one of their forgeries as fact ... their is no sin for a messiah from the heavens to resolve - or obviously they would not have left noah to conclude their parable, religion of antiquity if that were not true.
WHAT? Please explain.

Yo say that as you completely ignored what I said about my experience in Israel for WALKING to my hotel.

The POINT IS, it happens EVERYWHERE to EVERYONE. GET Over YOURSELF

You also ignored Hawk being accused of being personally responsible for the Holocaust BECAUSE HES CHRISTIAN. You never commented on that.

You seem to have a need to apologize for others FOR BEING CHRISTIAN
Ignoring is not apologizing. Jews are complaining about the bad behavior of Christians. I start with this, but I am going to immediately take a little side trip to school.

I primarily teach middle school students. One student comes to me with a complaint with the misbehavior of another student. I call over the second student. He attempts to excuse his own bad behavior by pointing to the bad behavior of someone else. I ask this student to stay on topic of his own misbehavior and what he can do about that.

Back to this thread: A Jewish poster had a complaint. You responded by pointing to the bad behavior of someone else.

Is there a better way to resolve the issue? I'll tell you one thing that does not work, and that is to call all my misbehaving students over and telling them to get over themselves. What does work is asking them what act might be better than their recent reaction. They start thinking. And they come up with some amazing solutions. If middle students can do this, we can, too.

The solution I offered was religious education classes in public schools.

You’re honestly going to claim that Jews haven’t been persecuted - worse than persecuted - for 2,000 years, and due to antisemites like you screaming about “crucifiers”?

And what’s wrong with going to Bible Class and learning about the history of my people?

You will get what you deserve in the afterlife. Jesus doesn’t “save” hatful people like you.
No one has persecuted the Jews more than the GOD they claim to worship. Where was he during the holocaust???

The Jews in Egypt Will Be Punished for Their Idolatry​

Jeremiah 44 The Lord spoke his word to Jeremiah about all the Jews living in Egypt at Migdol, Tahpanhes, Noph, and Pathros. 2 This is what the Lord of Armies, the God of Israel, says: You have seen all the disasters I brought on Jerusalem and on all the cities of Judah. Today they are deserted ruins. 3 It is because their people did evil, and they made me angry.
7 Now, this is what the Lord God of Armies, the God of Israel, says: Why do you bring this terrible disaster on yourselves? Why do you keep destroying men, women, children, and babies from Judah until none are left?

Thank you.

It is indeed tragic that Jews for all time have been hated, libeled, expelled, persecuted, and murdered because of the influence a tiny group of Jews living 2,000 years ago MIGHT have had on killing Jesus, when 99% of Jews living during that time never even heard of him.

That poster might have been one of the neighborhood boys who yelled “Christ killer!!! at me when I was too young to even know what he meant.
Jesus was a Jew. ... To say they never heard of him is like saying Jews did not exist. Jesus was a Jew by descent, and He lived a Jewish life in the first century. Jesus was born in Judah to a Jewish mother, raised in Galilee in a Jewish home, and taught in Jerusalem, the Jewish capital. He ministered throughout Israel: “He came to His own [the Jewish people], and His own [the Jews] did not receive Him” (John 1:11, NKJV). Speaking to a Samaritan, Jesus said, “You [Gentiles] worship what you do not know; we [Jews] know what we [Jews] worship, for salvation is of the Jews” (John 4:22). In His use of first- and second-person pronouns, Jesus identified Himself as being among the Jewish population.
Jesus identified with the religion of the Jew
s and was considered a rabbi (John 1:38; 6:25), although He strongly rejected the pharisaical reinterpretation of that religion.

Jesus was a Jew. ... To say they never heard of him is like saying Jews did not exist. Jesus was a Jew by descent, and He lived a Jewish life in the first century. Jesus was born in Judah to a Jewish mother, raised in Galilee in a Jewish home, and taught in Jerusalem, the Jewish capital. He ministered throughout Israel: “He came to His own [the Jewish people], and His own [the Jews] did not receive Him” (John 1:11, NKJV). Speaking to a Samaritan, Jesus said, “You [Gentiles] worship what you do not know; we [Jews] know what we [Jews] worship, for salvation is of the Jews” (John 4:22). In His use of first- and second-person pronouns, Jesus identified Himself as being among the Jewish population.
Jesus identified with the religion of the Jew
s and was considered a rabbi (John 1:38; 6:25), although He strongly rejected the pharisaical reinterpretation of that religion.
Please join reality. There were approximately 5 million Jews living in the world at the time of Jesus - both throughout Israel and elsewhere in the world. He had a relatively small following, and the vast majority of Jews at the time never heard of him.

New Topics

Forum List

Back