Rabbis forced the Romans to crucify Jesus

Oh----those groups ""at each others throats"" can you cite the battles in which
they engaged? Did the Essenes use elephants or horses?------or camels? Who
was CAPTAIN OF THE HERODIANS? did they have any particular PLACE? ---
Were there card carrying HERODIANS? What sort of armaments did the
Pharisees favor. Uhm----any idea to what FACTION Caiaphas belonged?
How about Luke? John?

The Herodians were Edomites who had been forcibly converted to Judaism. They were in sync with the Romans. Herod's granddaughter was the mistress of Titus. The Essenes just left and moved to the desert.. I don't think they had warhorses or Elephants.

The Siccari were stabbing Romans in the street and any Jew who supported the Romans.

None of this is secret.. The Jews were very divided on the Roman occupation... Of course the zealots opposed the Romans.

I am very surprised you are unaware of this.

The Herodians were Edomites who had been forcibly converted to Judaism. They were in sync with the Romans. Herod's granddaughter was the mistress of Titus. The Essenes just left and moved to the desert.. I don't think they had warhorses or Elephants.

The Siccari were stabbing Romans in the street and any Jew who supported the Romans.

None of this is secret.. The Jews were very divided on the Roman occupation... Of course the zealots opposed the Romans.

I am not surprised at your khutbah jumaat, sunday
school bullshit version of history. Did you pass
high school geometry?

What Roman interest did Jesus attack in the Temple courtyard?

The moneychangers weren't Romans.
the moneychangers were Roman shills---- as was Caiaphas and Herod. The Temple was an arena of
commerce which was being exploited by the Romans. The Pharisees were DEAD-SET against the activities of the moneychangers and as they were Roman clients <<<<
well known history

the episcoplians in the american colonies were murdering each other as "LOYALISTS" vs "PATRIOTS"
prior to the onset of the Revolutionary WAR

I am not surprised at your khutbah jumaat, sunday
school bullshit version of history. Did you pass
high school geometry?

I made straight As in HS geometry.. They don't teach anything about the different Jewish factions in Sunday school.

I made straight As in HS geometry.. They don't teach anything about the different Jewish factions in Sunday school.
right----they do not even MENTION JEWS ----or jewish history other than the usual BLOOD LIBELS.
I did both High school and sunday school and tutored
the dimmest to get them thru geometry

good point-----and SOMEHOW they could never manage to kill that JESUS guy that all jews hated as
he walked freely and preached freely in the city---Jerusalem.

good point-----and SOMEHOW they could never manage to kill that JESUS guy that all jews hated as
he walked freely and preached freely in the city---Jerusalem.

Most of his ministry was in the north around Galilee and the Decapolis and it seems like many Jews liked him. Maybe not the Sanhedrin.

right----they do not even MENTION JEWS ----or jewish history other than the usual BLOOD LIBELS.
I did both High school and sunday school and tutored
the dimmest to get them thru geometry

I have NEVER heard anyone blood libel Jews. Maybe you run in trashy circles.

Most of his ministry was in the north around Galilee and the Decapolis and it seems like many Jews liked him. Maybe not the Sanhedrin.
"MAYBE" ? he was certainly AVAILABLE----he attracted CROWDS (so they say) Judea back then
was-----fairly small. Word of SUPER PREACHERS and miracle men ALWAYS GOT AROUND. What does the Sanhedrin have to do with anything----it had reps from all parts of the country. It was not even ROMAN APPOINTED The Mount of Olives is not
in the GALIL. All those hostile jews could have EASILY knocked him off

I have NEVER heard anyone blood libel Jews. Maybe you run in trashy circles.
I grew up in a very PROTESTANT town----in fact--
the town dated back to pre-revolutionary times and
was CHOCK FULL of episcopalians ----a lesser
number of irish catholics and some lutherans and
a few methodists---all with respective churches
around town. My sunday school experience was
episcopalian. "Trashy"? if you insist. PS---those
TRASHY yearly "passion plays" include a blood libel

I grew up in a very PROTESTANT town----in fact--
the town dated back to pre-revolutionary times and
was CHOCK FULL of episcopalians ----a lesser
number of irish catholics and some lutherans and
a few methodists---all with respective churches
around town. My sunday school experience was
episcopalian. "Trashy"? if you insist. PS---those
TRASHY yearly "passion plays" include a blood libel

In Pennsylvania? I have NEVER heard blood libel against the Jews. .. and I have often been in passion plays. Jews were never mentioned.

In Pennsylvania? I have NEVER heard blood libel against the Jews. .. and I have often been in passion plays. Jews were never mentioned.
Long ago my dad had to hire a woman to care for
3 of his five kids (including me) The young lady
was an immigrant from nazi germany----christian.
She didn't notice either

Pennsylvania? is that the ONLY one of the original
13 colonies you know?

fellow cyber buddies, Surada has taken part in
PASSION PLAYS and never noticed that there were
people there playing jews !!!!!!!!

fellow cyber buddies
surada said:

Surada
is correct. Irosie91 just does not know what he/she is talking about or just possibly a liar.
I believe I know which it is, do you too?
:)-

The Zealots instigated the war that led to the destruction of the temple and the closing of the Jewish Age. The war against Rome was also a Jewish civil war, really.

Roman shills they were not. They were a militant anti-Roman party.

news flash for the desert adherents ...

same today as then both religious and governing would crucify the itinerant for their liberation theology again if given another opportunity.

Surada
is correct. Irosie91 just does not know what he/she is talking about or just possibly a liar.
I believe I know which it is, do you too?
:)-
Oh!!! you missed the JEWS in the passion plays too?

The Zealots instigated the war that led to the destruction of the temple and the closing of the Jewish Age. The war against Rome was also a Jewish civil war, really.

Roman shills they were not. They were a militant anti-Roman party.
Roman shills were a militant anti-Roman party???
See a neurologist-----YOU IS DEMENTED

New Topics

Forum List

Back