Rabbis forced the Romans to crucify Jesus

The story goes that Salome and her mother tricked him into it.
right----the "STORY" Rome's man was "tricked" into the murder of a Pharisee preacher just like the "STORY" Rome's man Pontius was FORCED to murder DA CHRIST...who in reality was a pharisee preacher. My kid used to like the Disney story book---"GOOFY'S BIG RACE" You would probably have liked that "STORY" too
Coincidentally John the Baptist was on record
as rejecting the hand picked roman educated
edomite "KING HEROD" and his risque palace
"ladies" and DA CHRIST attacked the Roman shill money changers HATED BY THE PHARISEES in the Temple Court yard. The
story you tell scans like a classical FARCE

right----the "STORY" Rome's man was "tricked" into the murder of a Pharisee preacher just like the "STORY" Rome's man Pontius was FORCED to murder DA CHRIST...who in reality was a pharisee preacher. My kid used to like the Disney story book---"GOOFY'S BIG RACE" You would probably have liked that "STORY" too
"ladies" and DA CHRIST attacked the Roman shill money changers HATED BY THE PHARISEES in the Temple Court yard. The

The money changers weren't Romans. Romans had no need to change Roman coin to shekels.

The money changers weren't Romans. Romans had no need to change Roman coin to shekels.
this the SECOND TIME you are playing the
islamo nazi game of INSERTING. I did not
say they were romans----they were SHILLS
for the Romans and despised by the
PHARISEES ---<<that is historic fact. Rome's
INTEREST was------EXTRACT THE MONEY.
What did you think they were there for?
felafel?. The romans had "APPOINTEES"
wherever any money was involved---the
ports, the gates and the precincts of the
Temple.

this the SECOND TIME you are playing the
islamo nazi game of INSERTING. I did not
say they were romans----they were SHILLS
for the Romans and despised by the
PHARISEES ---<<that is historic fact. Rome's
INTEREST was------EXTRACT THE MONEY.
What did you think they were there for?
felafel?. The romans had "APPOINTEES"
wherever any money was involved---the
ports, the gates and the precincts of the
Temple.

The Temple Tax Following an order by Julius Caesar, all Jews throughout the Roman Empire were required to pay the Jewish temple tax in order to fund the maintenance of the Temple in Jerusalem. The amount decreed for the temple tax – originally instituted to ‘pay’ for each person’s sins - was half a shekel of silver (see Exodus 30:11-16).
Jesus pays the Temple Tax - The Bible Journey

You constantly quote Scripture out of context so you may save your criticism for yourself.

who's kidding who ... surada's url - no one needs your scriptures to know the truth - chosen one.

He notes that the man who returned was not a Jew but a Samaritan – the race that the Jews despised because of their mixed ancestry. This meant they were regarded as spiritually ‘unclean’ and inferior in the eyes of most Jews.

"most jews" - than those that chose the spoken religion of antiquity - not the book of indeependant.

The Temple Tax Following an order by Julius Caesar, all Jews throughout the Roman Empire were required to pay the Jewish temple tax in order to fund the maintenance of the Temple in Jerusalem. The amount decreed for the temple tax – originally instituted to ‘pay’ for each person’s sins - was half a shekel of silver (see Exodus 30:11-16).
Jesus pays the Temple Tax - The Bible Journey

do you actually IMAGINE that you made a point? The HALF shekel tax was TRIVIAL and no one ever objected to it. It has nothing to do with "SINS" You are thinking like a catholic----and Julius ceasar had NOTHING to do with it. Your catechism whore lied. Today a half shekel is about 15 cents----btw----back then it was not even enforced

do you actually IMAGINE that you made a point? The HALF shekel tax was TRIVIAL and no one ever objected to it. It has nothing to do with "SINS" You are thinking like a catholic----and Julius ceasar had NOTHING to do with it. Your catechism whore lied. Today a half shekel is about 15 cents----btw----back then it was not even enforced

Sin tax? What are you talking about?

He figured out what it meant when Jesus came back! Just like these guys. Holy Shit!

When the centurion and those with him who were guarding Jesus saw the earthquake and all that had happened, they were terrified, and exclaimed, “Surely he was the Son of God!”
People need to figure that out before Jesus comes back with power and great glory. Jesus will say it is finished before that happens. They that are saved, will be saved. They that are not saved will want to be buried under a mountain, or drown in a large body of water. God's light will be fire to them.

^^^^^ islamo nazi pig propaganda. There are VOLUMES OF IT.
The islamo nazi pigs were writing even BEFORE Auschwitz was in full
swing---ie in the mid thirties----then after the war the islamo nazi propagandaists ran off to islam shit hole to continue their
careers. Surada was suckled on it as are the children in other islamo
shit holes------talk to a person who grew up in Pakistan. They can
quote it chapter and verse----just like Surada. The fact is that
all pharisees were enemies of Rome and the attack on the money
changers in the Temple court yard is ABSOLUTE PROOF that Jesus
was a pharisee. As to Herod------he murdered the cousin of Jesus---
JOHN THE BAPTIST------and why? Surada can tell us. (hint---same
reason the romans murdered Jesus) now surada can lick the shit off
the ass of Josef Goebbels again----his catechism whore was the sister
of hers.
Muslims are the only belief system people saying people are phobic. Smart people will know that Jesus will not say: kill them where you find them. Smart people say, stay away. Muslims will say: you are phobic, like a subtle sneaky anaconda, waiting to get big enough to swallow people. Gays are not thinking in that way. The phobia thing is used as a military tactic, fooling people into allowing muslims to remain around them. Gays, pedophilia people, and zoosexuals are not thinking in that way.
The enemies of Jesus were the friends of Rome. Whoever is against Jesus will be for they that are against Jesus. Either you are for me, or you are against me. Christs enemies were supposed to have received Jesus, recognizing him as the Lord of glory, not doing that. They used Rome to pierce their best friend. Legal system does the same kind of thing. Islamic law does the same thing. They that don't have money are treated in like manner. The money changers were there to make money. The church does the same thing teaching the world to do the same thing, calling them, businesses.
Not propaganda. It is the truth. and you know it. Jesus would not have sinned had he talk like the w Quran is written? A liar will say yes.

Last edited:

Yes John the Baptist demeaned Herod and his wife but he still didn't want to kill him until tricked into it by Salome.

Muslims are the only belief system people saying people are phobic. Smart people will know that Jesus will not say: kill them where you find them. Smart people say, stay away. Muslims will say: you are phobic, like a subtle sneaky anaconda, waiting to get big enough to swallow people. Gays are not thinking in that way. The phobia thing is used as a military tactic, fooling people into allowing muslims to remain around them. Gays, pedophilia people, and zoosexuals are not thinking in that way.
The enemies of Jesus were the friends of Rome. Whoever is against Jesus will be for they that are against Jesus. Either you are for me, or you are against me. Christs enemies were supposed to have received Jesus, recognizing him as the Lord of glory, not doing that. They used Rome to pierce their best friend. Legal system does the same kind of thing. Islamic law does the same thing. They that don't have money are treated in like manner. The money changers were there to make money. The church does the same thing teaching the world to do the same thing, calling them, businesses.
Not propaganda. It is the truth. and you know it. Jesus would not have sinned had he talk like the w Quran is written? A liar will say yes.

You don't know anything about Muslims or the Koran or the rules of warfare in the Koran. Are you under a doctor's care?

People need to figure that out before Jesus comes back with power and great glory. Jesus will say it is finished before that happens. They that are saved, will be saved. They that are not saved will want to be buried under a mountain, or drown in a large body of water. God's light will be fire to them.

Yes John the Baptist demeaned Herod and his wife but he still didn't want to kill him until tricked into it by Salome.
oh! SALOME TRICKED HIM. was she a pharisee rabbi too?

Maybe 15 cents was a lot of money in the first century AD.

Nobody tricked the Romans into crucifying Jesus. By all accounts he was well-liked by the Jews of Galilee and Samaria. The Sanhedrin didn't like him. But, they hardly represent all 1st century Jews.

In any case why are you still raving about Jesus or the New Testament?

I hold Jews in high regard, but you are so crude and vicious its hard not to despise you.

She extracted a promise from Herod to give her what she wanted if she danced for him at her mother's insistence.
oh---you like that silly story-----"Salome, my little girl made me do it"
"even though I did not do it before because THE PEOPLE might upset
because John was a holy moley guy" It's almost as good as PILATE's
"Da JOOOS made me do it even though I did not do it because unlike
the other

Nobody tricked the Romans into crucifying Jesus. By all accounts he was well-liked by the Jews of Galilee and Samaria. The Sanhedrin didn't like him. But, they hardly represent all 1st century Jews.

I hold Jews in high regard, but you are so crude and vicious its hard not to despise you.
ROFLMAO nobody "tricked the romans into crucifying Jesus"
You FINALLY got something right-----Pilate crucified something
like 100,000 Pharisee jews in his 10 year career as Prefect of Judea
but somehow He didn't REALLY want to crucify Jesus according to
Constantine's bible-----they made him do it poor sweet roman pontius-----
then HE SAW THE LIGHT OF JESUS glory-glory!!!!

surly not for a christian as you claim and must be true ... so sad.

no idea for irosie who is most entertaining in most cases, she meet her match.

She extracted a promise from Herod to give her what she wanted if she danced for him at her mother's insistence.
oh---you like that silly story-----"Salome, my little girl made me do it"
"even though I did not do it before because THE PEOPLE might get upset
because John was a holy moley guy" It's almost as good as PILATE's
"Da JOOOS made me do it even though I did not do it because unlike
the other THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS of
pharisees I knocked off----this one little guy from the galil----touched my tender heart

Forum List

Back