Rabbis forced the Romans to crucify Jesus

Kinneret (archaeological site) - Wikipedia

Kinneret (Hebrew: כִּנֶּרֶת‎) is the name of an important Bronze and Iron Age city situated on the northwestern shore of the Sea of Galilee, mentioned in the 14th century BC Aqhat Epic of Ugarit, and in the Old Testament and New Testament. Older Bible translations spell the name alternatively Kinnereth or Chinnereth, and sometimes in the plural as Chinneroth. In time the name became Gennesaret and Ginosar (Hebrew: גִּנֵּיסַר‎). The remains of Kinneret have been excavated at a site called Tell el-'Oreimeh in Arabicand Tel Kin…
In all cases there is a REFERENCE to the KINNERET ---ie the sea of Galilee Sorry folks --I do not recall the LINGUISTIC terms for letters that meld into each other-----G often pops up to
replace K or Kh or Ch (the hard gutteral sound) I do not know the derivation of the
word "Orieimah" but TEL is a word that refers to a MOUND or HILL (not quite a mountain)
Thus a TEL next to the Kinneret is likely to be called Tel Kinneret

the religious itinerant's persuasion was liberation theology of self determination as the path to the Everlasting, the reaffirmation of the original, prescribed religion of antiquity ... they all conspired for his eventual crucifixion. and continue to this day.

The Jews were circumcising their kids —
I was circumcised when I was a baby. My mother was a Catholic. I am not Jewish, nor were my parents. The government called Israel today uses its IDF sniper teams to murder children. If a meteor struck Tel Aviv and destroyed all within, I would not lose any sleep over it.

justinacolmena: if they were once slaves in Egypt, why did they still have Rabbis or masters in Rome?

You are misinterpreting the biblical and historical facts. Joseph, who was a Jew ruled over Egypt. The only reason Joseph and his clan left Egypt is because Moses murders an Egyptian in the street for all to see. The Pharaoh tried to arrest Moses, but he fled along with his clan. Which by the way marks the beginning of the great exodus.

(Gen 41:39 KJV) And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, Forasmuch as God hath showed thee all this, there is none so discreet and wise as thou art:

(Gen 41:40 KJV) Thou shalt be over my house, and according unto thy word shall all my people be ruled: only in the throne will I be greater than thou.

(Gen 41:42 KJV) And Pharaoh took off his ring from his hand, and put it upon Joseph's hand, and arrayed him in vestures of fine linen, and put a gold chain about his neck;

(Gen 41:44 KJV) And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, I am Pharaoh, and without thee shall no man lift up his hand or foot in all the land of Egypt.

Gen 41:46 KJV) And Joseph was thirty years old when he stood before Pharaoh King of Egypt. And Joseph went out from the presence of Pharaoh, and went throughout all the land of Egypt.

:)-

Last edited:
No one forced the Romans to do anything. They were in charge and they decided Jesus' fate based on their interests.
You are correct.

There was a rebellion against the Roman occupation. The local Rabbis told the Romans the if they eliminated Jesus the rebellion would stop.

These facts are recorded, you cannot deny it.

You are correct.

There was a rebellion against the Roman occupation. The local Rabbis told the Romans the if they eliminated Jesus the rebellion would stop.

These facts are recorded, you cannot deny it.

What rebellion? The local Rabbis probably told the Romans that Jesus believed he would rule in the coming era and that made him a danger to the Romans. Jesus likely didn't deny it and died a traitors death.

You are misinterpreting the biblical and historical facts. Joseph, who was a Jew ruled over Egypt. The only reason Joseph and his clan left Egypt is because Moses murders an Egyptian in the street for all to see. The Pharaoh tried to arrest Moses, but he fled along with his clan. Which by the way marks the beginning of the great exodus.
Joseph was 400 years before Moses. His dead body was repatriated because he didn't want to be buried in Egypt.

The real reason was the cruel midwives who murdered so many male infants and circumcised so many others. But as soon as the 40 years wandering in the wilderness was over and the Jews settled in the promised land, the same cruel midwives were back in business offering abortion, circumcision, and wholesale infanticide. Moses himself never permitted any of that to take place while he was still alive.

What rebellion?
First Jewish Revolt, (AD 66–70), Jewish rebellion against Roman rule in Judaea. The First Jewish Revolt was the result of a long series of clashes in which small groups of Jews offered sporadic resistance to the Romans, who in turn responded with severe countermeasures. In the fall of AD 66 the Jews combined in revolt, expelled the Romans from Jerusalem, and overwhelmed in the pass of Beth-Horon a Roman punitive force under Gallus, the imperial legate in Syria.
First Jewish Revolt | History & Facts | Britannica

the truth will set you free

Joseph was 400 years before Moses. His dead body was repatriated because he didn't want to be buried in Egypt.

The real reason was the cruel midwives who murdered so many male infants and circumcised so many others. But as soon as the 40 years wandering in the wilderness was over and the Jews settled in the promised land, the same cruel midwives were back in business offering abortion, circumcision, and wholesale infanticide. Moses himself never permitted any of that to take place while he was still alive.
Why do you bother with this idiot?

the Jews settled in the promised land,
Promised Land
“Moses went up Mount Nebo to the top of Pisgah, looked over the promised land of Israel spread out before him, and died, at the age of one hundred and twenty, according to Talmudic legend on 7 Adar, his 120th birthday exactly.

Moab is the historical name for a mountainous strip of land in modern-day
Jordan running along the eastern shore of the Dead Sea. In ancient times, it was home to the kingdom of the Moabites, a people often in conflict with their Israelite neighbors to the west.

The Moabites were a historical people, whose existence is attested to by numerous archeological findings, most notably the
Mesha Stele, which describes the Moabite victory over an unnamed son of King Omri of Israel. Their capital was Dibon, located next to the modern Jordanian town of Dhiban.
http://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Moab

From there they moved to Egypt

(Gen 42:25 KJV) Then Joseph commanded to fill their sacks with corn, and to restore every man's money into his sack, and to give them provision for the way:

(Gen 45:20 KJV) Also regard not your stuff; for the good of all the land of Egypt is yours.

(Gen 45:21 KJV) And the children of Israel did so: and Joseph gave them wagons, according to the commandment of Pharaoh, and gave them provision for the way.

(Gen 47:1 KJV) Then Joseph came and told Pharaoh, and said, My father [ISRAEL] and my brethren, and their flocks, and their herds, and all that they have, are come out of the land of Canaan; and, behold, they are in the land of Goshen.

(Gen 47:3 KJV) And Pharaoh said unto his brethren, What is your occupation? And they said unto Pharaoh, Thy servants are shepherds, both we, and also our fathers.

Based on the above the “Promised Land” is not the land the Jews are occupying today. In biblical verse terms the Jews were nomads who were wonderers living off of the land grazing their sheep on the open plains.

Promised Land
“Moses went up Mount Nebo to the top of Pisgah, looked over the promised land of Israel spread out before him, and died, at the age of one hundred and twenty, according to Talmudic legend on 7 Adar, his 120th birthday exactly.

Moab is the historical name for a mountainous strip of land in modern-day Jordan running along the eastern shore of the Dead Sea. In ancient times, it was home to the kingdom of the Moabites, a people often in conflict with their Israelite neighbors to the west.

The Moabites were a historical people, whose existence is attested to by numerous archeological findings, most notably the Mesha Stele, which describes the Moabite victory over an unnamed son of King Omri of Israel. Their capital was Dibon, located next to the modern Jordanian town of Dhiban.
http://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Moab

From there they moved to Egypt

(Gen 42:25 KJV) Then Joseph commanded to fill their sacks with corn, and to restore every man's money into his sack, and to give them provision for the way:

(Gen 45:20 KJV) Also regard not your stuff; for the good of all the land of Egypt is yours.

(Gen 45:21 KJV) And the children of Israel did so: and Joseph gave them wagons, according to the commandment of Pharaoh, and gave them provision for the way.

(Gen 47:1 KJV) Then Joseph came and told Pharaoh, and said, My father [ISRAEL] and my brethren, and their flocks, and their herds, and all that they have, are come out of the land of Canaan; and, behold, they are in the land of Goshen.

(Gen 47:3 KJV) And Pharaoh said unto his brethren, What is your occupation? And they said unto Pharaoh, Thy servants are shepherds, both we, and also our fathers.

Based on the above the “Promised Land” is not the land the Jews are occupying today. In biblical verse terms the Jews were nomads who were wonderers living off of the land grazing their sheep on the open plains.
Try reading the whole chapter.

When speaking to yourself about yourself, please keep your thoughts to yourself instead of mumbling your drivil on a public forum.
Just a suggestion between friends
no animosity intended or implied
You're an ignorant ass and nobody takes you seriously anyway.

Joseph was 400 years before Moses.
11 One day, after Moses had grown up, he went out to where his own people were and watched them at their hard labor. He saw an Egyptian beating a Hebrew, one of his own people.
12 Glancing this way and that and seeing no one, he killed the Egyptian and hid him in the sand.
13 The next day he went out and saw two Hebrews fighting. He asked the one in the wrong, "Why are you hitting your fellow Hebrew?"
14 The man said, "Who made you ruler and judge over us? Are you thinking of killing me as you killed the Egyptian?" Then Moses was afraid and thought, "What I did must have become known."
15 When Pharaoh heard of this, he tried to kill Moses, but Moses fled from Pharaoh and went to live in Midian, where he sat down by a well.

New Topics

Forum List

Back