R-W'ers have new-found FBI love...BUT, have they looked at the polls?

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Actually, I would ask right wingers to seriously look at the electoral college maps, and offer some rationale as to why they think that Trump will win next Tuesday.

Bear in mind that Trump can take FLORIDA, NORTH CAROLINA and NEVADA......and STILL lose.
Conversely, do ANY right wingers think that states like WI, MI, IL, MN will switch to Trump?

My only fear is the consequences of armed and crazy white supremacy groups on Nov. 8th and 9th.
(NOW, there's a job for the FBI to be concerned about.)

Even if you win, nat4900, you lose. Hillary will not be President for long. Then you'll be stuck with yahoo Tim Kaine.

• Banned
The FBI is taking Hillary down, they will slam her on the hood and slapped the cuffs on her.

Well, you got 4 full days to see your "dream come true"......What's your prediction, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday......or right on election day for maximum impact???? LOL

nat4900, Tim Kaine is so dumb he thinks the Catholic Church will make same-sex marriage a sacrament.

Or maybe his plan is to FORCE that to happen?

Anyway, he is a left-wing extremist and will face a Republican Congress that will mock and ridicule him for his sheer stupidity.

Actually, I would ask right wingers to seriously look at the electoral college maps, and offer some rationale as to why they think that Trump will win next Tuesday.

Bear in mind that Trump can take FLORIDA, NORTH CAROLINA and NEVADA......and STILL lose.
Conversely, do ANY right wingers think that states like WI, MI, IL, MN will switch to Trump?

My only fear is the consequences of armed and crazy white supremacy groups on Nov. 8th and 9th.
(NOW, there's a job for the FBI to be concerned about.)

Occupy, Ferguson, Baltimore, and Charlotte showed US how Democrats react when they are pissed. When was the last time you saw and uprising of armed white supremacy groups taking their anger to the streets burning down their own neighborhoods and small businesses? Get your priorities straight.

Um, Trump has an easier path to winning than you think. This map is assuming he wins all of the toss up states plus New Hampshire, Maine and Wisconsin:

NKEO6.png

Wisconsin is key. Without it he loses.

Um, Trump has an easier path to winning than you think. This map is assuming he wins all of the toss up states plus New Hampshire, Maine and Wisconsin:

NKEO6.png

Wisconsin is key. Without it he loses.

NV and CO are both in play.

Everyone is screwed, especially the Democrats, with a Hillary win.

Good luck governing a nation that no longer consents to being governed!.........:lol:

Forum List

Back