R-Senator Ray Lankford Needs To Be Investigated, Sent Packing - Only Represents Pedos

Status
Not open for further replies.

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
So, everyone out there with kids, specifically DAUGHTERS...

Do you believe your 13yo daughter is mature enough, should be considered legally able to consent to having sexual relations with an adult, say like R-Senator Ray Lankford, or former President Bill Clinton, for that matter?

NATIONAL AGE LIMITS:

21yo to drink

21yo to buy an AR-15 NOW

18yo to vote

17yo to join the military
...and kill people

16yo to drive
...can't own a gun, vote, drink, join the military, but old / mature enough to drive several tons of 'death on wheels'

16yo currently to have consensual sex
- Seriously? NOT mature enough to drink, vote, join the military, not emotionally developed yet , but old enough to consent to sex with groomers, pervs, and pervs (all else not being kids with kids)?!

State laws pertaining to minors identify the "age of majority" in each state (usually 18), whether a minor may be legally "emancipated", and minors' ability to file a lawsuit and consent to medical treatment.

As a father, when I hear stories like this, of some MAN / ADULT attemtging to lower the age of consent for CHILDREN, I immedoately think it is NOT the child's best interest they have in mind but their own sick, twisted interests driving their actions.

This is NOT a political partisan issue, not if you are a father. I could not give a damn what political party someone belongs to when it comes to their attempting to sexualize, victimize, my child.

This idea of lowering the consensial age for sex to 13 is legislation designed specifically for PEDOS, CHILD TRAFFICKERS, CHILD SEX TRAFFICKERS, & SICK BASTARDS wno need go be dropped in general population in prison - they 'love' to welcome people who like hurting children.

This politician needs to be drummed out of politics because the people he's representing are't hard-working, law-abiding, families, mothers, fathers, etc...& he does not have their or their children's best interests in mind.

Do you believe your 13yo daughter is mature enough, should be considered legally able to consent to having sexual relations with an adult, say like R-Senator Ray Lankford, or former President Bill Clinton, for that matter?

NATIONAL AGE LIMITS:

21yo to drink

21yo to buy an AR-15 NOW

18yo to vote

...and kill people

16yo to drive
...can't own a gun, vote, drink, join the military, but old / mature enough to drive several tons of 'death on wheels'

- Seriously? NOT mature enough to drink, vote, join the military, not emotionally developed yet , but old enough to consent to sex with groomers, pervs, and pervs (all else not being kids with kids)?!

State laws pertaining to minors identify the "age of majority" in each state (usually 18), whether a minor may be legally "emancipated", and minors' ability to file a lawsuit and consent to medical treatment.

As a father, when I hear stories like this, of some MAN / ADULT attemtging to lower the age of consent for CHILDREN, I immedoately think it is NOT the child's best interest they have in mind but their own sick, twisted interests driving their actions.

This is NOT a political partisan issue, not if you are a father. I could not give a damn what political party someone belongs to when it comes to their attempting to sexualize, victimize, my child.

This idea of lowering the consensial age for sex to 13 is legislation designed specifically for PEDOS, CHILD TRAFFICKERS, CHILD SEX TRAFFICKERS, & SICK BASTARDS wno need go be dropped in general population in prison - they 'love' to welcome people who like hurting children.

This politician needs to be drummed out of politics because the people he's representing are't hard-working, law-abiding, families, mothers, fathers, etc...& he does not have their or their children's best interests in mind.

13 is way to old for joe biden,,,

The age of consent in Oklahoma is 16, which is still too young in my opinion.

NATIONAL AGE LIMITS:

21yo to drink

21yo to buy an AR-15 NOW

18yo to vote

...and kill people

16yo to drive

What is your suggestion? Give the 15 year old boy she slept with a rape charge? Do we also give her a rape charge for sleeping with an underage 15 year old boy whom you claim cant consent?

Do you left wingers even think before you latch on to these "feelings" of yours? Christ almighty! There are few things in life that are more annoying than stupidity.

Last edited:
Excerpts from a 12 year old deposition when the guy worked in a religious camp? The intent was obviously to protect the camp by pointing out that both the boy and the girl were minors and it wasn't forceable rape. Media Matters must be working overtime.

The age of consent in Oklahoma is 16, which is still too young in my opinion.
Should we hand out rape charges to 16 year olds who sleep with each other? This story is about a 13 year old girl sleeping with a 15 year old boy. There has never been any suggestion that adults should be able to sleep with kids.

NATIONAL AGE LIMITS:

21yo to drink

21yo to buy an AR-15 NOW

18yo to vote

...and kill people

16yo to drive

Look, I don't like Lankford even a little & he's my senator.
I call him out on his FB page all the time as the corrupted & weak kneed RINO he is. I tell the righties not to vote for him & I hope he loses next time.
But this article was here yesterday & it's about a 13 y/o girl having consensual sex with a 15 y/o boy at a very large church camp where Lankford worked.
This was in about 2009 & all he said under deposition in 2010 that he thought 13 y/o's were capable of consenting to sex & he would say the same if it was his own daughter.
He was not advocating lowering any age limits, just acknowledging a fact.
I despise groomers & pervs going after the kids but that isn't what happened here.
Would you prefer they had charged the 15 y/o boy with rape even though the girl did consent?

Look, I don't like Lankford even a little & he's my senator.
I call him out on his FB page all the time as the corrupted & weak kneed RINO he is. I tell the righties not to vote for him & I hope he loses next time.
But this article was here yesterday & it's about a 13 y/o girl having consensual sex with a 15 y/o boy at a very large church camp where Lankford worked.
This was in about 2009 & all he said under deposition in 2010 that he thought 13 y/o's were capable of consenting to sex & he would say the same if it was his own daughter.
He was not advocating lowering any age limits, just acknowledging a fact.
I despise groomers & pervs going after the kids but that isn't what happened here.
Would you prefer they had charged the 15 y/o boy with rape even though the girl did consent?
If they charge the boy, they also have to charge the girl. A 15 year old boy is a minor too.

NATIONAL AGE LIMITS:

21yo to drink

21yo to buy an AR-15 NOW

18yo to vote

...and kill people

16yo to drive

wow…the girl had sec with someone two years older then her. Not an adult

Closed. There's a thread from YESTERDAY that OPoster didn't find when he searched for duplicates.
Here's where you can continue the discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back