R - 52!!!!!!!!!! O - 45?

ooda_loop-albums-1-picture4986-gallop2.jpg

Then you consider the polls and comment ratings like these that dominate Yahoo which is pro-Obama:

ooda_loop-albums-1-picture4983-yahoo-2.jpg

I wanna hear how confident the democrats are that Obama is going to win. They were very confident prior to the first debate, but now none of them will answer me.

I will speak for them.

They know they have already effectively lost.

:lol: You guys are gonna need more than a Gallup poll to convince anyone that Romney will get the states needed to win the election.

When has gallup been wrong this close to an election? And I believe gallup has Romney up in the electoral 206-201.

Besides the point, how confident are you in Obama winning the election, this is strictly out of curiosity.

I just wish the election were being held today, before the Obama campaign thinks of some outrageous stunt to pull. They'd need to make Obama look like a hero. Whether they can come up with something, who knows. The people they need to target are the supposedly undecided voters and I have a hard time believing anyone is really undecided at this point. Maybe ACORN will be able to scare up a few ghosts to vote or something.

Attachments

• $486821_451327011577082_1937654184_n.jpg
    $486821_451327011577082_1937654184_n.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 63
  • $190240_452888814754235_1429594657_n.jpg
    $190240_452888814754235_1429594657_n.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
I will speak for them.

They know they have already effectively lost.

:lol: You guys are gonna need more than a Gallup poll to convince anyone that Romney will get the states needed to win the election.

When has gallup been wrong this close to an election? And I believe gallup has Romney up in the electoral 206-201.

Besides the point, how confident are you in Obama winning the election, this is strictly out of curiosity.

No, it's RCP that has him up, but that's RCP fudging the numbers massively trying to create the illusion of a race.

The problem with Gallup's numbers is that they assume the electorate will be 79% white, as opposed to 74% white as it was in 2008.

I just wish the election were being held today, before the Obama campaign thinks of some outrageous stunt to pull. They'd need to make Obama look like a hero. Whether they can come up with something, who knows. The people they need to target are the supposedly undecided voters and I have a hard time believing anyone is really undecided at this point. Maybe ACORN will be able to scare up a few ghosts to vote or something.

Oh, you mean an October surprise? There's still time.

No, it's RCP that has him up, but that's RCP fudging the numbers massively trying to create the illusion of a race.

The problem with Gallup's numbers is that they assume the electorate will be 79% white, as opposed to 74% white as it was in 2008.

LOL any model counting on 2008 turn out Demographics is flawed. Sorry that will not happen this time around, and Gallup is fully aware of it.

This is happening because Romney exposed Obama for what he is.

-economics
-socical issues
ect

They didn't like it. I'm sorry it doesn't matter how smooth talking Obama is. That doesn't matter....What matters is Obama's record.

Romney is going to take Obama too the tool shid Monday on Libya.

This is happening because Romney exposed Obama for what he is.

-economics
-socical issues
ect

They didn't like it. I'm sorry it doesn't matter how smooth talking Obama is. That doesn't matter....What matters is Obama's record.

Romney is going to take Obama too the tool shid Monday on Libya.

The woo, tone and feigned sincerity of Obama's speeches dont have the carrying power they once did.

You only buy the sincere voice thing without results for so long in real life.

Forum List

Back