Quiz for the Marxists/Democrats who visit this site. Which gun is an assault rifle?

Which weapon shown below is an assault weapon?

• Picture number 1.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Picture number 2.

• Neither.

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Both.

• Marxists/Democrats are clueless about weapons.

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters
You still didn't answer my question. Why are gun deaths more important than all the other methods of dying that are actually easier to prevent because they aren't protected by the constitution?

I did answer your question

We care about all deaths and work to reduce them. We are making progress in all areas except guns.

People care more about gun because gun deaths are on purpose not by accident.

It immediately stands out to me that the scary-looking black gun has a narrow magazine, that surely only can hold low-power pistol-caliber ammunition. I bet the other gun takes full-power rifle ammunition.
Actually at first I thought the pretty little brown rifle was a Marlin Camp Carbine. And I noticed right away the narrow magazine on the big scary one. If they were both the same pistol caliber that would have made them both exactly the same thing basically... In spite of the drastic cosmetic differences. Maybe that photo should be replaced with a Camp carbine if it's not too late! That's the perfect way to confuse the Moonbats and get them to show how little they know and how susceptible they are to propaganda.

I did answer your question

We care about all deaths and work to reduce them. We are making progress in all areas except guns.

People care more about gun because gun deaths are on purpose not by accident.
21K gun homicide gun deaths. Why, criminals with guns.

Don't get me wrong, I don't want think that we should be dismissive about gun deaths. However, the vast majority of gun deaths are homicides by criminals. Even the school shootings are a small, small number compared to the number of inner city, thug/gang related crimes. What is unfortunate is that the media and politicians pull out the big ole paint brush to make broad generalizations about "guns". The vast majority of the politically ignorant take the bait, time and time again, when in fact, the statistical data peels back the truth.

After these incidents what do we here:
Generalization: We need to ban assault style rifles
Facts: Most mass shootings (labeled by the MSM and Politicians) that occur use hand guns.

So those purposeful acts of gun violence, are inner city criminals. Many of whom have been in jail and released.
Watch the below video: WARNING IT MAYBE DIFFICULT TO WATCH.
Summary, criminal on parole from previous murder.
Goes to a bar that was closed to public as they were having a Birthday party
Criminal asked to leave
Events go outside where the criminal pulls out an illegally acquired gun and murders 3/4 people, cold blooded on the street.
And guess where it's at. Good ole Chicago.
You want to prevent gun deaths, stop letting these asshole criminals out. You murder someone, life or the DP, I don't care. But instead, we have these liberals that want to put these types back on the street.

21K gun homicide gun deaths. Why, criminals with guns.

Don't get me wrong, I don't want think that we should be dismissive about gun deaths. However, the vast majority of gun deaths are homicides by criminals. Even the school shootings are a small, small number compared to the number of inner city, thug/gang related crimes. What is unfortunate is that the media and politicians pull out the big ole paint brush to make broad generalizations about "guns". The vast majority of the politically ignorant take the bait, time and time again, when in fact, the statistical data peels back the truth.

After these incidents what do we here:
Generalization: We need to ban assault style rifles
Facts: Most mass shootings (labeled by the MSM and Politicians) that occur use hand guns.

So those purposeful acts of gun violence, are inner city criminals. Many of whom have been in jail and released.
Watch the below video: WARNING IT MAYBE DIFFICULT TO WATCH.
Summary, criminal on parole from previous murder.
Goes to a bar that was closed to public as they were having a Birthday party
Criminal asked to leave
Events go outside where the criminal pulls out an illegally acquired gun and murders 3/4 people, cold blooded on the street.
And guess where it's at. Good ole Chicago.
You want to prevent gun deaths, stop letting these asshole criminals out. You murder someone, life or the DP, I don't care. But instead, we have these liberals that want to put these types back on the street.

If the democrats kept actual gun criminals in jail and prison....who would do the gun crime the democrats need to push gun control, gun banning and confiscation?

There is a reason for their desire to release the most violent and dangerous criminals over and over again....it allows them to call for banning guns, as these criminals shoot each other......

The democrats need guns banned and confiscated...as we saw with the democrat party riots in 2020, when their brown shirts, burned, looted and murdered Americans in our cities.....the only thing that kept them from spreading out from the democrat party cities they controlled is the fact that lots of Americans in the Suburbs have guns.....

We saw this with the couple in Missouri and with Kyle Rittenhouse.....

When normal people have guns, it forces the democrat party brown shirts to remain in democrat controlled areas....

Take away the guns....and the brown shirts will begin to burn down the suburbs and murder the middle class.......

If the democrats kept actual gun criminals in jail and prison....who would do the gun crime the democrats need to push gun control, gun banning and confiscation?

There is a reason for their desire to release the most violent and dangerous criminals over and over again....it allows them to call for banning guns, as these criminals shoot each other......

The democrats need guns banned and confiscated...as we saw with the democrat party riots in 2020, when their brown shirts, burned, looted and murdered Americans in our cities.....the only thing that kept them from spreading out from the democrat party cities they controlled is the fact that lots of Americans in the Suburbs have guns.....

We saw this with the couple in Missouri and with Kyle Rittenhouse.....

When normal people have guns, it forces the democrat party brown shirts to remain in democrat controlled areas....

Take away the guns....and the brown shirts will begin to burn down the suburbs and murder the middle class.......
That's too logical for many to understand.

. However, the vast majority of gun deaths are homicides by criminals.

By definition, once you shoot someone you become a criminal

Even then, most murder victims knew their killer. They are not random events.

Domestic violence is still a major factor. So is mental issues, depression, petty disputes

Can’t blame it all on gangs

Domestic violence is still a major factor. So is mental issues, depression, petty disputes

No....criminals are the factor.....

victims knew their killer...yep.....the rival gang member knows the members of the other gangs when they shoot at them....

The single mother with the convicted felon living in the home, the drug addict and alcoholic who abuses her....knows her killer......

And these are all things allowed by the democrat party, over and over again as they release the most violent and dangerous criminals back into society....

That's not true either. We have background checks, many states have their own gun laws and restrictions.

You still didn't answer my question. Why are gun deaths more important than all the other methods of dying that are actually easier to prevent because they aren't protected by the constitution?
When a background check goes for review, and Merrick Garlands ATF&E pass that background check, it is no longer the fault of the gun dealer, but totally on the government which constantly fails us, or is intentionally allowing it to happen.

Sandy Hook shootings: Four things revealed by FBI files
he woman he spoke to regularly said Lanza had expressed some details about his sexuality, including a notion that he may have been asexual.
She told investigators he had written "at least one lengthy email" to her expressing his views on paedophilia.

When the people rely on the government to save them, they are going to be very disappointed. Especially when you have a President like Joe Biteme, who is more interested in stealing money from US and giving it to his Green Energy buddies, than making sure, public schools cannot be entered by mentally ill Marxists, who want to harm innocent people. The ends justify the means...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/biden-wants-to-take-your-guns/ar-AA14H7unb
On yet another vacation, Biden spoke to reporters about the recent shooting of University of Virginia football players and the Walmart shooting in Chesapeake, Virginia. “The idea we still allow semi-automatic weapons to be purchased is sick,” Biden said. “Just sick. It has no, no social redeeming value. Zero. None. Not a single solitary rationale for it except profit for the gun manufacturers.”

You're right. But considering the entire context of gun violence. The majority are criminals and inner city thugs who illegally obtain and use firearms.
I'm trying to point to the facts, the facts paint a more logical conclusion.
Gun deaths are terrible. But the narrative that assault rifles are the problem and or guns in general is throwing the baby out with the bath water.
Yes, we should do more to prevent all deaths. But at some point, the gymnastics to do so, regardless of how, becomes an over reach and illogical.
We need to help the mentally ill.
Parents, you know if your child is showing signs of some instability. Don't ignore it pretending it will just disappear. Be involved, stay involved.
Our justice system and the ATF need to be harder on criminals who use guns when committing crime instead of letting these assholes out. And if they are released, and use guns again, the blame needs to be placed on the failure of the justice system, not the tool being used.

Wow.......you need to stop mixing your booze with your meds, and you need to get on the phone with your psychiatrist and have your meds adjusted...they aren't working....
Deep insights from Jack Ohf Handy.

Ah - middle-school insults.
Glad to see you finally upped your game!
You realize I was responding to your post that had nothing but insults? They were returned in kind.

61DC2FDD-1510-42C5-BDD2-E15DB994825F.jpeg

:lol:
Better look back on that, son.

Screen shots, so you can't run back and delete.

Please - tell us some more about irony.

View attachment 770683

View attachment 770684
Are you ok? You just posted exactly what I said happened. You asked me if I was on Meds - that was the only purpose of that post. I responded with an in kind snark back to you. Then you got your panties bunched up. What am I missing?

Forum List

Back