Quietly and/or Loudly Wanting Trump To Fail

Full disclosure I did not vote for Donald Trump for president and i'm not sure I will in November either, but when it comes to the coronavirus pandemic we should not be hoping for him to fail or cheering on bad news if it negatively impacts Trump in my opinion. Trump is not the cause of the pandemic in this country or around the world. We should be praying for him and the medical staff that is working with him, praying for wisdom. We should be hoping that the decisions that they are making, and the decisions of a lot of other people too, are going to help our country turn the corner.

I've seen it a few times now on here and also from celebrities, pundits, politicians, and others unfortunately too. People hoping that he messes up, hoping the infection numbers rise so that it makes him look bad, hoping that the virus sinks his presidency or sinks the economy so that is hurts his reelection is not right in my personal opinion, it's wrong, it's amoral. We as a nation should be rooting for his administration's success when it comes to this crisis, because it will also be our success too. If there are failures or troubles then we should be praying for guidance and hoping for good learnings from those failures and troubles, but we should not be cheering or happy because of those failures, neither quietly happy or loudly happy about it in my opinion. I think most people don't have this mindset, but if you do then I would ask that you step back and reconsider your position and what it is that you are wanting to happen or hoping will happen.

Nobody here wants him to fail. Commenting on his incompetence and mishandling of this situation is not wanting him to fail, but a show of great disappointment at the fact he is failing. He had a pandemic response team set up and he got rid if it because it was an idea from Obama. When you start a thread like this, you need to talk to the people who openly and actively worked in the hopes to make Obama fail during all 8 years of his administration and who now blame Obama for every mistake trump makes.

Most of these people here elected trump as a backlash against the election of a black president and over a far more qualified candidate because she was a woman. They chose failure in order to maintain or re establish racial control. So what needs to be reconsidered in this election year is why did the people decide to vote for trump and that in this time we do an HONEST and critical analysis of his overall performance in office so that we do not make the same mistake again.
The only thing hitlery was qualified for was a mass murderer who started wArs,peddled drugs into America for the cia,money laundering,and taking a shit on the constitution,no wonder Obama appointed her in a major cabinet post,two peas in a pod.:abgg2q.jpg: Had nothing to do with Obama being black,I hated bush as well,Obama had the same policy’s of bush and the clintons,start wars,had nothing to do with hitlery being a woman,she is a globalist,Cynthia McKinney is a black woman and I would have voted for her over trump in a heartbeat Charlie,might want to get your facts straight next time before rambling.lol

Wrong. My facts are just fine. You are the one posting proven nonsense.
Full disclosure I did not vote for Donald Trump for president and i'm not sure I will in November either, but when it comes to the coronavirus pandemic we should not be hoping for him to fail or cheering on bad news if it negatively impacts Trump in my opinion. Trump is not the cause of the pandemic in this country or around the world. We should be praying for him and the medical staff that is working with him, praying for wisdom. We should be hoping that the decisions that they are making, and the decisions of a lot of other people too, are going to help our country turn the corner.

I've seen it a few times now on here and also from celebrities, pundits, politicians, and others unfortunately too. People hoping that he messes up, hoping the infection numbers rise so that it makes him look bad, hoping that the virus sinks his presidency or sinks the economy so that is hurts his reelection is not right in my personal opinion, it's wrong, it's amoral. We as a nation should be rooting for his administration's success when it comes to this crisis, because it will also be our success too. If there are failures or troubles then we should be praying for guidance and hoping for good learnings from those failures and troubles, but we should not be cheering or happy because of those failures, neither quietly happy or loudly happy about it in my opinion. I think most people don't have this mindset, but if you do then I would ask that you step back and reconsider your position and what it is that you are wanting to happen or hoping will happen.

Nobody here wants him to fail. Commenting on his incompetence and mishandling of this situation is not wanting him to fail, but a show of great disappointment at the fact he is failing. He had a pandemic response team set up and he got rid if it because it was an idea from Obama. When you start a thread like this, you need to talk to the people who openly and actively worked in the hopes to make Obama fail during all 8 years of his administration and who now blame Obama for every mistake trump makes.

Most of these people here elected trump as a backlash against the election of a black president and over a far more qualified candidate because she was a woman. They chose failure in order to maintain or re establish racial control. So what needs to be reconsidered in this election year is why did the people decide to vote for trump and that in this time we do an HONEST and critical analysis of his overall performance in office so that we do not make the same mistake again.
The only thing hitlery was qualified for was a mass murderer who started wArs,peddled drugs into America for the cia,money laundering,and taking a shit on the constitution,no wonder Obama appointed her in a major cabinet post,two peas in a pod.:abgg2q.jpg: Had nothing to do with Obama being black,I hated bush as well,Obama had the same policy’s of bush and the clintons,start wars,had nothing to do with hitlery being a woman,she is a globalist,Cynthia McKinney is a black woman and I would have voted for her over trump in a heartbeat Charlie,might want to get your facts straight next time before rambling.lol

Other way around,you lie as much as that other troll worshipping Obama,you failed to counter anything I posted that I took you to school on,Obama worshippers always have to lie when. Losing a debate as always I see:abgg2q.jpg: same as the other troll i just finished owing and also failed on his ass to counter anything i said as welllol

Son, you lose every time. I don't have to counter imaginary shit. Bring some facts boy.
Yes I know you lose every time and can’t. Bring facts to the table,funny you like to brag on that he hee

Well you accomplished neither.
Sure I did. Thats why you were so upset that I brought up Ebola. I also pointed out that Africa is primarily grassland while your dumb ass thought it was all jungle.
I wasn’t upset you brought it up. I would expect no less from you. You can’t debate straight up. You have to deflect to defend obie. That’s baked in the cake.

I also never said Africa was all jungle. We all know in South Africa there is great farmland. The white farmers used to produce enough food for them not long ago. Now that the blacks decided they would take over there’s a shortage. Funny how that works. Real farmers vs racism and all.
That’s an understatement he can’t debate straight up,the dude has reading comprehension problems as well putting words in your mouth.lol

He beats your asses every time.
Hey liar same as him,you just proved you same as him,also have reading comprehension problems,he not only did not counter how evil Obama and hitlery was,he put words in my mouth saying I was trump supporter when I said many times I am not,coming from someone who lied that I voted for trump cause hitlery was a woman,you lost your credibility in your first post and even worse there ignoring alll the lies he made up about me as welll that I am a trump supporter as well when I don’t even want him to get elected you idiot,why do you Obama lovers pull shit out of your ass when losing a debate.? Seriously grow up:rolleyes:

Your one vote doesn't define the election. So then nobody has to counter what you imagine nor do we have to counter your lies about Obama. Why was Obama evil? And why was Hillary evil? Hillary was secretary of state, and you guys act like she was the president.

Other way around,you lie as much as that other troll worshipping Obama,you failed to counter anything I posted that I took you to school on,Obama worshippers always have to lie when. Losing a debate as always I see:abgg2q.jpg: same as the other troll i just finished owing and also failed on his ass to counter anything i said as welllol

Son, you lose every time. I don't have to counter imaginary shit. Bring some facts boy.
I know you lose every time same as him,no need to tell me something ISO obvious:D

You can't beat me.

"I also never said Africa was all jungle. We all know in South Africa there is great farmland. The white farmers used to produce enough food for them not long ago. Now that the blacks decided they would take over there’s a shortage. Funny how that works. Real farmers vs racism and all."

Blacks farmed that land successfully for thousands of years before whitey got there. And I think you need to end the Africans can't farm lie. Because there are a lot of white countries that are failing right now. We don't see all that much COVID-19 in Africa right now.

Check out this info.

As the coronavirus arrives in Africa, fragile economies are bracing for the worst

Africa's fragile health systems rush to contain coronavirus

No, I don't need to do that. I know the virus is going to hit Africa, but it has not yet. But it has slaughtered all the great advanced white countries to this point. The reality here is that blacks in Africa were doing just fine before whitey interfered and ruined the continent. Removing whites off land they stole is what was needed to be done. The South Africans will eventually be fine as they continue restructuring the country after a century of white fascism.

It's not my fault you don't know South Africa was mostly uninhabited before the English and the Dutch established a place on the coast for ships to have a place to resupply and rest and recuperate on trips from Europe to India and the Orient. Natives mostly lived in nearby countries and only hunted in the south. No farms, no cities. Read some history. Michener's historical fiction novel, The Covenant, is a good read.

Since Trump is the President of this country and what happens to him does effect the rest of us......yeah, it does mean exactly that.

Besides, go back & reread the OP...….she's talking about the country not your nemesis

Trump is not the country dumb ass.

No but he is the President and leader.....much to your sorrow dumbass

But again, as I've said to the other dumbasses here...….go back & reread the OP. It has little to do with him or his position...…...it has everything to do with how people like you wanting the COUNTRY to fail in order to make that orange man bad
Show me 2 people that want the country to fail in order to make Drumpf look even more incompetent than he already does?
There's you, and every other TDS moron in this forum.
So show us where anyone has ever said they want Drumpf to fail and fuck up the country like he has already done? You cant you fucking idiot.
Quietly and/or Loudly Wanting Trump To Fail

"I also never said Africa was all jungle. We all know in South Africa there is great farmland. The white farmers used to produce enough food for them not long ago. Now that the blacks decided they would take over there’s a shortage. Funny how that works. Real farmers vs racism and all."

Blacks farmed that land successfully for thousands of years before whitey got there. And I think you need to end the Africans can't farm lie. Because there are a lot of white countries that are failing right now. We don't see all that much COVID-19 in Africa right now.

Check out this info.

As the coronavirus arrives in Africa, fragile economies are bracing for the worst

No, I don't need to do that. I know the virus is going to hit Africa, but it has not yet. But it has slaughtered all the great advanced white countries to this point. The reality here is that blacks in Africa were doing just fine before whitey interfered and ruined the continent. Removing whites off land they stole is what was needed to be done. The South Africans will eventually be fine as they continue restructuring the country after a century of white fascism.

It's not my fault you don't know South Africa was mostly uninhabited before the English and the Dutch established a place on the coast for ships to have a place to resupply and rest and recuperate on trips from Europe to India and the Orient. Natives mostly lived in nearby countries and only hunted in the south. No farms, no cities. Read some history. Michener's historical fiction novel, The Covenant, is a good read.

That's incorrect. South African History goes back 40,000 years.

The Great Trek
From 1836, groups of Boers dissatisfied with British rule in the Cape Colony trekked off into the interior in search of freedom. In a decade of migration known as the Great Trek, increasing numbers of Voortrekkers (Fore-trekkers – pioneers) abandoned their farms and crossed the Senqu (Orange) River. Reports from early missions told of vast, uninhabited – or at least poorly defended – grazing lands.

Tensions between the Boers and the government had been building for some time, but the reason given by many trekkers for leaving was the 1833 act banning slavery.

The Great Trek coincided with the difaqane (forced migration) and the Boers mistakenly believed that what they found – deserted pasture lands, disorganised bands of refugees and tales of brutality – was the normal state of affairs. This gave rise to the Afrikaner myths that the Voortrekkers moved into unoccupied territory or arrived at much the same time as black Africans.

History of South Africa - Lonely Planet Travel Information

What you believe is a myth.

SAHOLogoFull-20years-2.jpg

Pre-colonial history of Southern Africa | South African History Online

Great Zimbabwe: The African Iron Age Capital

Great Zimbabwe is a massive African Iron Age settlement and dry-stone monument located near the town of Masvingo in central Zimbabwe. Great Zimbabwe is the largest of about 250 similarly dated mortarless stone structures in Africa, called collectively Zimbabwe Culture sites. During its heyday, Great Zimbabwe dominated an estimated area of between 60,000-90,000 square kilometers (23,000-35,000 square miles). In the Shona language "Zimbabwe" means "stone houses" or "venerated houses"; the residents of Great Zimbabwe are considered the ancestors of the Shona people. The country of Zimbabwe, which gained its independence from Great Britain as Rhodesia in 1980, is named for this important site.

Archaeological research has identified five occupation periods at Great Zimbabwe, between the 6th and 19th centuries A.D. Each period has specific building techniques (designated P, Q, PQ, and R), as well as notable differences in artifact assemblages such as imported glass beads and pottery. Great Zimbabwe followed Mapungubwe as the capital of the region beginning about 1290 AD; Chirikure et al. 2014 have identified Mapela as the earliest Iron Age capital, predating Mapungubwe and beginning in the 11th century AD.

• Period V: 1700-1900: reoccupation of Great Zimbabwe by 19th century Karanga peoples, un-coursed Class R style construction; poorly known
  • [hiatus] may have been the results of a water crisis beginning ca 1550
  • Period IV: 1200-1700, Great Enclosure built, the first expansion of settlement into the valleys, lavish pottery burnished with graphite, neatly coursed Class Q architecture, abandonment in the 16th century; copper, iron, gold, bronze and brass metallurgy
The Great Stone House of Shona Ancestors: Great Zimbabwe

Last edited:
We are not hoping that Trump will fail. He has already failed. We simply want the failure removed.
The Failure was removed.........so was his legacy.........

Good thing Obama isn't in office now.........It would take 2 to 3 more months for him to declare an emergency........LOL

Oh.......and the media would SWOON........Getting tingling sensations in their legs and coming in their pants on how great a job he was doing..........

The Media in this country are PARTISAN DNC agents who have NO HONOR or SHAME....They are a disinformation LIARS CLUB........

Oh well..........there is no cure for TDS and people who are Liars......except to MOCK their SORRY ASSES.......fitting symbol of the Dem party.

tenor.gif

HEY YOU................YES YOU.......

Listen DUMMY...........Coronavirus doesn't care if you are Black or White.........It's NOT RACIST......It is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY KILLER.

It also doesn't care if you are a Farmer.......doesn't care if you are a politician.....and so on........

So stop being part of the problem and get back on topic........

Check out this info.

Yes ......yes........they go back to chopping each other to pieces.........or go back to being Warlords......Hording food at Gunpoint as their women and children die of Starvation...........

Back to Normal LOL

No, not even close.

I think we should look at him as a model for how we should NOT behave, and understand that he is a SYMPTOM. I think we should realize that the last thing we want to do is emulate him or behave like him, and act in the opposite manner, because we are better than that and are capable of rising above it for the good of the country.

And clearly, we are CHOOSING not to do that. Rolling in mud with pigs is a waste of time. You only get just as dirty, and the pig likes it. And here we are.

You're rolling in the mud like the rest of us, buddy. You are like the high-class hooker who looks down on the crack whores.

Check out this info.

That's incorrect. South African History goes back 40,000 years.

The Great Trek
From 1836, groups of Boers dissatisfied with British rule in the Cape Colony trekked off into the interior in search of freedom. In a decade of migration known as the Great Trek, increasing numbers of Voortrekkers (Fore-trekkers – pioneers) abandoned their farms and crossed the Senqu (Orange) River. Reports from early missions told of vast, uninhabited – or at least poorly defended – grazing lands.

Tensions between the Boers and the government had been building for some time, but the reason given by many trekkers for leaving was the 1833 act banning slavery.

The Great Trek coincided with the difaqane (forced migration) and the Boers mistakenly believed that what they found – deserted pasture lands, disorganised bands of refugees and tales of brutality – was the normal state of affairs. This gave rise to the Afrikaner myths that the Voortrekkers moved into unoccupied territory or arrived at much the same time as black Africans.

History of South Africa - Lonely Planet Travel Information

What you believe is a myth.

SAHOLogoFull-20years-2.jpg

Pre-colonial history of Southern Africa | South African History Online

Great Zimbabwe: The African Iron Age Capital

Great Zimbabwe is a massive African Iron Age settlement and dry-stone monument located near the town of Masvingo in central Zimbabwe. Great Zimbabwe is the largest of about 250 similarly dated mortarless stone structures in Africa, called collectively Zimbabwe Culture sites. During its heyday, Great Zimbabwe dominated an estimated area of between 60,000-90,000 square kilometers (23,000-35,000 square miles). In the Shona language "Zimbabwe" means "stone houses" or "venerated houses"; the residents of Great Zimbabwe are considered the ancestors of the Shona people. The country of Zimbabwe, which gained its independence from Great Britain as Rhodesia in 1980, is named for this important site.

Archaeological research has identified five occupation periods at Great Zimbabwe, between the 6th and 19th centuries A.D. Each period has specific building techniques (designated P, Q, PQ, and R), as well as notable differences in artifact assemblages such as imported glass beads and pottery. Great Zimbabwe followed Mapungubwe as the capital of the region beginning about 1290 AD; Chirikure et al. 2014 have identified Mapela as the earliest Iron Age capital, predating Mapungubwe and beginning in the 11th century AD.

• Period V: 1700-1900: reoccupation of Great Zimbabwe by 19th century Karanga peoples, un-coursed Class R style construction; poorly known
  • [hiatus] may have been the results of a water crisis beginning ca 1550
  • Period IV: 1200-1700, Great Enclosure built, the first expansion of settlement into the valleys, lavish pottery burnished with graphite, neatly coursed Class Q architecture, abandonment in the 16th century; copper, iron, gold, bronze and brass metallurgy
The Great Stone House of Shona Ancestors: Great Zimbabwe
Hey numskull: 1200 AD wasn't 40,000 years ago.

I am unaware of anyone who has hoped for Trump's failure at the expense of the country. Right wingers often make that claim, but I haven't seen it. Do you have a link?
Bill Maher is 'hoping for' an economic collapse so he can 'get rid of Trump': 'Sorry if that hurts people'

I'm curious how you're going to weasel out of this. Will you claim Maher isn't hoping for an economic collapse? Will you claim an economic collapse won't harm the country? Will you claim Trump has nothing to do with the economy?

Thank you. That is the only example i have seen. You might note that Maher is a self avowed bomb thrower, and doesn't represent much of anybody. Certainly not as many people as Hannity or Limbaugh who both called for the failure or our last president. Can you point out a few more fringe left wingers who have said the same? I can give you a long list of main stream right wingers who did the same under the previous president.
Can you give me any evidence? Pointing out that Obama was a failure was not a wish that he failed.

I don't believe Obama was a failure.

If you can provide any evidence that would be great!

You hating him because you are human scum and he was a decent guy does not make HIM a failure....

rush limbaugh when bush the 2nd became president; "liberals WANT him to fail! and if Bush fails the COUNTRY FAILS! THAT is how it WORKS! So LIBERALS want the WHOLE COUNTRY TO FAIL!"

dittoheads: "that's true! completely true!"

rush limbaugh when Obama became president "I want him to fail! but that doesn't mean I want the country to fail! they are 2 different things. But liberals will LIE to you and tell you by wanting Obama to fail you want the country to fail! THAT is how EVIL liberals are!"

dittoheads: "that's true! absolutely true!"

you cons are truly stupid

which would be forgivable if you weren't such evil human scum.

I voted for president Obama, his reelection was my first presidential vote. I think you are making the mistake that showing hope for a president's efforts means that you agree with all aspects, policies, traits, and actions of that president, it doesn't. Yes there were people on the right who wanted Obama to fail, and there are people on the left who want Trump to fail. The point of my OP was that wanting a president to fail in a time of crisis, such as right now with coronavirus, is wrong.

"The point of my OP was that wanting a president to fail in a time of crisis, such as right now with coronavirus, is wrong.["

sure.

I agree.

but if we had a democratic president right now you can be certain that the right wing media would be attacking HIM and wanting HIM (or her) to fail.

I merely point out the hypocrisy of the right.

We are not hoping that Trump will fail. He has already failed. We simply want the failure removed.
The Failure was removed.........so was his legacy.........

Good thing Obama isn't in office now.........It would take 2 to 3 more months for him to declare an emergency........LOL

Oh.......and the media would SWOON........Getting tingling sensations in their legs and coming in their pants on how great a job he was doing..........

The Media in this country are PARTISAN DNC agents who have NO HONOR or SHAME....They are a disinformation LIARS CLUB........

Oh well..........there is no cure for TDS and people who are Liars......except to MOCK their SORRY ASSES.......fitting symbol of the Dem party.

tenor.gif

Maybe you can start a thread about Obama. Then you can rant to your heart's content, and still be on topic.

If he fails, we all fail. You are an A-1 poster, please disregard and forgive me for my 1st impression of you.
I notice you think outside-of-the-box, and that is rare and very good!

Well you accomplished neither.
Sure I did. Thats why you were so upset that I brought up Ebola. I also pointed out that Africa is primarily grassland while your dumb ass thought it was all jungle.
I wasn’t upset you brought it up. I would expect no less from you. You can’t debate straight up. You have to deflect to defend obie. That’s baked in the cake.

I also never said Africa was all jungle. We all know in South Africa there is great farmland. The white farmers used to produce enough food for them not long ago. Now that the blacks decided they would take over there’s a shortage. Funny how that works. Real farmers vs racism and all.
Of course you were upset. You were fucking whining.

"YH1N1 isn’t Ebola, ...."

I brought up the spectacular job the Great Obama did with Ebola and you couldnt take it then you claimed some silly shit about a African jungle.
You want to keep this stupid comparison going? Fine. Let’s do that.

How many cases of Ebola in the US did obie have under his watch?

So far Trump hasn’t had a single one.

Trump is the better president.
Drumpf has multiple deaths and counting on his hands. No one here in the US died of Ebola. The Great Obama put it down.

I just saw that last part. Drumpf didnt even win the popular vote and 80% of the country thinks hes an idiot.

Ofc you have credible proof to back that incredulous assertion up, right? Owait..

I once started a topic with the theme, "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me a thousand times, shame on me." I outlined the endless number of times pseudocons had fallen for hoaxes and outright lies by their propaganda outlets. I provided direct evidence and links.

The point of that exercise was to awaken the rubes. Gee, maybe you should stop drinking the piss of the people who continually lie to you, you know?

But...they continue to get right back in line for more piss. This is a truly bizarre phenomenon. It has reached Orwellian proportions.

Then came Trump. The physical embodiment of everything the Right has ever claimed to be against.

So each time Trump does something which is in direct opposition to what used to be the Right's principles, I take pains to point that out.

For example, remember how you all howled in righteous indignation over Obama's deficits? Trump doubled the deficit he inherited, and there was not one peep from you hypocrites.

And now we are up to trillion dollar deficits. And that was BEFORE this recent crisis, which is going to jack up a few trillion more.

Here's the part the tard herd still doesn't get. I am not rooting for Trump to fail. I am trying to get the dumb fucks to wake the fuck up and show some integrity and fidelity to their principles.

I once started a topic with the theme, "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me a thousand times, shame on me." I outlined the endless number of times pseudocons had fallen for hoaxes and outright lies by their propaganda outlets. I provided direct evidence and links.

The point of that exercise was to awaken the rubes. Gee, maybe you should stop drinking the piss of the people who continually lie to you, you know?

But...they continue to get right back in line for more piss. This is a truly bizarre phenomenon. It has reached Orwellian proportions.

Then came Trump. The physical embodiment of everything the Right has ever claimed to be against.

So each time Trump does something which is in direct opposition to what used to be the Right's principles, I take pains to point that out.

For example, remember how you all howled in righteous indignation over Obama's deficits? Trump doubled the deficit he inherited, and there was not one peep from you hypocrites.

And now we are up to trillion dollar deficits. And that was BEFORE this recent crisis, which is going to jack up a few trillion more.

Here's the part the tard herd still doesn't get. I am not rooting for Trump to fail. I am trying to get the dumb fucks to wake the fuck up and show some integrity and fidelity to their principles.
You haven't outlined jack shit. Conservatives haven't fallen for any hoaxes. TDS morons are the ones who fall for hoaxes. There's the "Russia! Russia! Russia!" hoax and the impeachment hoax and now the Wuhan Flu hoax. Those are just the major hoaxes. Then there are all the times the fake news media was caught telling outright lies.

This crisis is very eye-opening. So many assholes and horrible people who will wish anything on us, if it means getting rid of Trump.

If he fails, we all fail. You are an A-1 poster, please disregard and forgive me for my 1st impression of you.
I notice you think outside-of-the-box, and that is rare and very good!

It's all good. There is a lot that I don't like about Trump and the likelihood of me voting for him is not very high, but when it comes to a worldwide crisis like this you have to pray for wisdom and root for his team's success dealing with this virus.

Forum List

Back