Quietly and/or Loudly Wanting Trump To Fail

The way you have kissed Obama’s ass on this thread,you sure could have fooled all of us.lol
Its not very hard to fool idiots. I mean look at you. You support Drumpf and he barely disquises the fact that he thinks his followers are idiots but you guys love his dirty drawers.
Lies from you again ,first you lie about you are not a fan of Obama,now you lie that I support trump when I made myself clear in many posts here I am not repeat not a trump supporter,yes I.voted for him only cause of who the alternative was,both parties are corrupt which is why I never vote,I did this time thiough cause trump was not career politician so i thought he would be different than warmongers bush and Obama.i wAs wrong and I won’t be voting for him again but I still have no regrets in voting for him considering who the alternative was fool
So youre telling me you actually watched this idiot Drumpf prior to him ever running and you assumed he wouldnt be drastically worse than any career politician? You my friend are a horrible judge of character.
Kinda like you in your worshipping of a traiter and mass murderer Obama calling that fucker the great Obama,you commie.lol:abgg2q.jpg:
Nothing like me. You worship a pompous orange idiot. I support the greatest POTUS to ever lace em up.
Hey idiot stop making up lies that I support trump,yeah you love a murderer calling that bastard great,you are sick and as delusional as the trump supporters who call that traiter best president ever.since you have to make up lies when you can’t counter facts what a murderer Obama was,I am done responding to your stupidity

knowing who & what donny has been for the past 40 years, i have been praying something like this wouldn't happen precisely because he is totally incapable of handling it.
Is Trump handling Corona better than obie handled H1N1?
Drumpf is handling Corna way worse than the Great Obama handled Ebola.
You’re an idiot. H1N1 isn’t Ebola, they’re two different things. Not that I expect you to pay attention and know WTF you’re talking about before spouting off your bullshit.
Hey retard. I didnt say H1N1. I specifically said Ebola. Cant you read?
Yeah I can. You tried to change the subject because your pathetic ass was in a ringer. Your entire point went away faster than your welfare check at the local crack house
He not only changes the subject when his ass is in a ringer,he makes up lies calling people a trump supporter as well just because they knew anybody was a better choice over hitlery lol:abgg2q.jpg:

Is Trump handling Corona better than obie handled H1N1?
Drumpf is handling Corna way worse than the Great Obama handled Ebola.
You’re an idiot. H1N1 isn’t Ebola, they’re two different things. Not that I expect you to pay attention and know WTF you’re talking about before spouting off your bullshit.
Hey retard. I didnt say H1N1. I specifically said Ebola. Cant you read?
Yeah I can. You tried to change the subject because your pathetic ass was in a ringer. Your entire point went away faster than your welfare check at the local crack house
He not only changes the subject when his ass is in a ringer,he makes up lies calling people a trump supporter as well just because they knew anybody was a better choice over hitlery lol:abgg2q.jpg:
Anyone that was dumb enough to vote for Drumpf had to be either an idiot, a reality show supporter or both.

Full disclosure I did not vote for Donald Trump for president and i'm not sure I will in November either, but when it comes to the coronavirus pandemic we should not be hoping for him to fail or cheering on bad news if it negatively impacts Trump in my opinion. Trump is not the cause of the pandemic in this country or around the world. We should be praying for him and the medical staff that is working with him, praying for wisdom. We should be hoping that the decisions that they are making, and the decisions of a lot of other people too, are going to help our country turn the corner.

I've seen it a few times now on here and also from celebrities, pundits, politicians, and others unfortunately too. People hoping that he messes up, hoping the infection numbers rise so that it makes him look bad, hoping that the virus sinks his presidency or sinks the economy so that is hurts his reelection is not right in my personal opinion, it's wrong, it's amoral. We as a nation should be rooting for his administration's success when it comes to this crisis, because it will also be our success too. If there are failures or troubles then we should be praying for guidance and hoping for good learnings from those failures and troubles, but we should not be cheering or happy because of those failures, neither quietly happy or loudly happy about it in my opinion. I think most people don't have this mindset, but if you do then I would ask that you step back and reconsider your position and what it is that you are wanting to happen or hoping will happen.

Nobody here wants him to fail. Commenting on his incompetence and mishandling of this situation is not wanting him to fail, but a show of great disappointment at the fact he is failing. He had a pandemic response team set up and he got rid if it because it was an idea from Obama. When you start a thread like this, you need to talk to the people who openly and actively worked in the hopes to make Obama fail during all 8 years of his administration and who now blame Obama for every mistake trump makes.

Most of these people here elected trump as a backlash against the election of a black president and over a far more qualified candidate because she was a woman. They chose failure in order to maintain or re establish racial control. So what needs to be reconsidered in this election year is why did the people decide to vote for trump and that in this time we do an HONEST and critical analysis of his overall performance in office so that we do not make the same mistake again.

Its not very hard to fool idiots. I mean look at you. You support Drumpf and he barely disquises the fact that he thinks his followers are idiots but you guys love his dirty drawers.
Lies from you again ,first you lie about you are not a fan of Obama,now you lie that I support trump when I made myself clear in many posts here I am not repeat not a trump supporter,yes I.voted for him only cause of who the alternative was,both parties are corrupt which is why I never vote,I did this time thiough cause trump was not career politician so i thought he would be different than warmongers bush and Obama.i wAs wrong and I won’t be voting for him again but I still have no regrets in voting for him considering who the alternative was fool
So youre telling me you actually watched this idiot Drumpf prior to him ever running and you assumed he wouldnt be drastically worse than any career politician? You my friend are a horrible judge of character.
Kinda like you in your worshipping of a traiter and mass murderer Obama calling that fucker the great Obama,you commie.lol:abgg2q.jpg:
Nothing like me. You worship a pompous orange idiot. I support the greatest POTUS to ever lace em up.
Hey idiot stop making up lies that I support trump,yeah you love a murderer calling that bastard great,you are sick and as delusional as the trump supporters who call that traiter best president ever.since you have to make up lies when you can’t counter facts what a murderer Obama was,I am done responding to your stupidity
Of course you support Drumpf. You even admitted you voted for him.

"I.voted for him only cause of who the alternative was,both parties are corrupt which is why I never vote,I did this time thiough cause trump was not career politician so i thought he would be different than warmongers bush and Obama."

well-see-what-had-happened-was

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
IOW I'm telling your dumb ass that Africa is mostly grassland.
Why? And WTF does that have to do with anything? You’re so far fucking gone you don’t even know what the topic is anymore.

Let me refresh your drug addled welfare cheese fed brain.

We were discussing the difference between how Trump has handles the Kung Flu and how obie handled H1N1.

In case you actually wanted to address that point.
I'd rather point out how the Great Obama handled Ebola and how your dumb ass thought all of Africa was a jungle.
Well you accomplished neither.
Sure I did. Thats why you were so upset that I brought up Ebola. I also pointed out that Africa is primarily grassland while your dumb ass thought it was all jungle.
I wasn’t upset you brought it up. I would expect no less from you. You can’t debate straight up. You have to deflect to defend obie. That’s baked in the cake.

I also never said Africa was all jungle. We all know in South Africa there is great farmland. The white farmers used to produce enough food for them not long ago. Now that the blacks decided they would take over there’s a shortage. Funny how that works. Real farmers vs racism and all.
That’s an understatement he can’t debate straight up,the dude has reading comprehension problems as well putting words in your mouth.lol

Why? And WTF does that have to do with anything? You’re so far fucking gone you don’t even know what the topic is anymore.

We were discussing the difference between how Trump has handles the Kung Flu and how obie handled H1N1.

I'd rather point out how the Great Obama handled Ebola and how your dumb ass thought all of Africa was a jungle.
Sure I did. Thats why you were so upset that I brought up Ebola. I also pointed out that Africa is primarily grassland while your dumb ass thought it was all jungle.
I wasn’t upset you brought it up. I would expect no less from you. You can’t debate straight up. You have to deflect to defend obie. That’s baked in the cake.

I also never said Africa was all jungle. We all know in South Africa there is great farmland. The white farmers used to produce enough food for them not long ago. Now that the blacks decided they would take over there’s a shortage. Funny how that works. Real farmers vs racism and all.
That’s an understatement he can’t debate straight up,the dude has reading comprehension problems as well putting words in your mouth.lol

He beats your asses every time.

I run circles around you and you get confused and think I'm tricking you somehow. Nope. I'm just way smarter than both of you put together so I can toy with your silly asses with one hand tied behind my back. :rolleyes:

"I also never said Africa was all jungle. We all know in South Africa there is great farmland. The white farmers used to produce enough food for them not long ago. Now that the blacks decided they would take over there’s a shortage. Funny how that works. Real farmers vs racism and all."

Blacks farmed that land successfully for thousands of years before whitey got there. And I think you need to end the Africans can't farm lie. Because there are a lot of white countries that are failing right now. We don't see all that much COVID-19 in Africa right now.

Full disclosure I did not vote for Donald Trump for president and i'm not sure I will in November either, but when it comes to the coronavirus pandemic we should not be hoping for him to fail or cheering on bad news if it negatively impacts Trump in my opinion. Trump is not the cause of the pandemic in this country or around the world. We should be praying for him and the medical staff that is working with him, praying for wisdom. We should be hoping that the decisions that they are making, and the decisions of a lot of other people too, are going to help our country turn the corner.

I've seen it a few times now on here and also from celebrities, pundits, politicians, and others unfortunately too. People hoping that he messes up, hoping the infection numbers rise so that it makes him look bad, hoping that the virus sinks his presidency or sinks the economy so that is hurts his reelection is not right in my personal opinion, it's wrong, it's amoral. We as a nation should be rooting for his administration's success when it comes to this crisis, because it will also be our success too. If there are failures or troubles then we should be praying for guidance and hoping for good learnings from those failures and troubles, but we should not be cheering or happy because of those failures, neither quietly happy or loudly happy about it in my opinion. I think most people don't have this mindset, but if you do then I would ask that you step back and reconsider your position and what it is that you are wanting to happen or hoping will happen.

Nobody here wants him to fail. Commenting on his incompetence and mishandling of this situation is not wanting him to fail, but a show of great disappointment at the fact he is failing. He had a pandemic response team set up and he got rid if it because it was an idea from Obama. When you start a thread like this, you need to talk to the people who openly and actively worked in the hopes to make Obama fail during all 8 years of his administration and who now blame Obama for every mistake trump makes.

Most of these people here elected trump as a backlash against the election of a black president and over a far more qualified candidate because she was a woman. They chose failure in order to maintain or re establish racial control. So what needs to be reconsidered in this election year is why did the people decide to vote for trump and that in this time we do an HONEST and critical analysis of his overall performance in office so that we do not make the same mistake again.
The only thing hitlery was qualified for was a mass murderer who started wArs,peddled drugs into America for the cia,money laundering,and taking a shit on the constitution,no wonder Obama appointed her in a major cabinet post,two peas in a pod.:abgg2q.jpg: Had nothing to do with Obama being black,I hated bush as well,Obama had the same policy’s of bush and the clintons,start wars,had nothing to do with hitlery being a woman,she is a globalist,Cynthia McKinney is a black woman and I would have voted for her over trump in a heartbeat Charlie,might want to get your facts straight next time before rambling.lol

The only thing hitlery was qualified for was a mass murderer who started wArs,peddled drugs into America for the cia,money laundering,and taking a shit on the constitution,no wonder Obama appointed her in a major cabinet post,two peas in a pod.:abgg2q.jpg: Had nothing to do with Obama being black,I hated bush as well,Obama had the same policy’s of bush and the clintons,start wars,had nothing to do with hitlery being a woman,she is a globalist,Cynthia McKinney is a black woman and I would have voted for her over trump in a heartbeat Charlie,might want to get your facts straight next time before rambling.lol

Wrong. My facts are just fine. You are the one posting proven nonsense.

I run circles around you and you get confused and think I'm tricking you somehow. Nope. I'm just way smarter than both of you put together so I can toy with your silly asses with one hand tied behind my back. :rolleyes:
Love you lies as all waLways you play dodgeball what a murderer Obama was you sick man.lol run circles my ass,onlyn.y in your dreams troll,have fun talking to yourself,I’m done with you kid.

Love you lies as Lways you play dodgeball what a murderer Obama was you sick man.lol run circles my ass,o n.y in your dreams troll,have fun talking to yourself,I’m done with you kid.
You claimed you were done the last post. Are you serious about it this time or if zing you again you will reply? :rolleyes:

Other way around,you lie as much as that other troll worshipping Obama,you failed to counter anything I posted that I took you to school on,Obama worshippers always have to lie when. Losing a debate as always I see:abgg2q.jpg: same as the other troll i just finished owing and also failed on his ass to counter anything i said as welllol

"I also never said Africa was all jungle. We all know in South Africa there is great farmland. The white farmers used to produce enough food for them not long ago. Now that the blacks decided they would take over there’s a shortage. Funny how that works. Real farmers vs racism and all."

Blacks farmed that land successfully for thousands of years before whitey got there. And I think you need to end the Africans can't farm lie. Because there are a lot of white countries that are failing right now. We don't see all that much COVID-19 in Africa right now.

Check out this info.

As the coronavirus arrives in Africa, fragile economies are bracing for the worst

Africa's fragile health systems rush to contain coronavirus

Check out this info.

As the coronavirus arrives in Africa, fragile economies are bracing for the worst

Whats taking so long? They are closer to China and Italy. They should have already hit their peak by now.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Check out this info.

No, I don't need to do that. I know the virus is going to hit Africa, but it has not yet. But it has slaughtered all the great advanced white countries to this point. The reality here is that blacks in Africa were doing just fine before whitey interfered and ruined the continent. Removing whites off land they stole is what was needed to be done. The South Africans will eventually be fine as they continue restructuring the country after a century of white fascism.

Other way around,you lie as much as that other troll worshipping Obama,you failed to counter anything I posted that I took you to school on,Obama worshippers always have to lie when. Losing a debate as always I see:abgg2q.jpg: same as the other troll i just finished owing and also failed on his ass to counter anything i said as welllol

Son, you lose every time. I don't have to counter imaginary shit. Bring some facts boy.

He beats your asses every time.
Hey liar same as him,you just proved you same as him,also have reading comprehension problems,he not only did not counter how evil Obama and hitlery was,he put words in my mouth saying I was trump supporter when I said many times I am not,coming from someone who lied that I voted for trump cause hitlery was a woman,you lost your credibility in your first post and even worse there ignoring alll the lies he made up about me as welll that I am a trump supporter as well when I don’t even want him to get elected you idiot,why do you Obama lovers pull shit out of your ass when losing a debate.? Seriously grow up:rolleyes:

Son, you lose every time. I don't have to counter imaginary shit. Bring some facts boy.
I know you lose every time same as him,no need to tell me something ISO obvious:D

Forum List

Back