Quick thoughts on beliefs

AlexandrosTsolis

Feb 1, 2022
what does it mean I believe in something?

It means I learn nothing else but something for some time, because if you REALLY think otherwise…

I learn something else and not just something for some time, but if you think this is REALLY of for you when you believe in something…

If in the end, I believe in something means I learn something else and not just something for some time, it doesn’t seem to me I believe in something specifically…does it seem to you…?

what seems to be happening?

When one imagines something, something else is really happening around one, because if you REALLY think otherwise…

When one imagines something, something else isn’t really happening around one, but if you REALLY think this is ok…

If in the end, when one imagines something, something else isn’t really happening around one, it doesn’t seem to me where inside one imagines something…does it seem to you where ..?

What about God?

When one writes something down for the same God as the ones before one, the ones before one did not write it down EXACTLY as the same God would want it to be written down, because if you REALLY think otherwise…

When one writes something down for the same God as the ones before one, the ones before one wrote it down EXACTLY as the same God would want it to be written down, but if you think this is REALLY ok for you…

If in the end, when one writes something down for the same God as the ones before one, and the ones before one wrote it down EXACTLY as the same God would want it to be written down, it doesn’t seem to me that...

GOD REALLY DIDN’T FORGET SOMETHING TO DO,

IF GOD REALLY DID EVERYTHING

...for the next ones who would like to write something down for the same God…does it seem to you…?

It means I learn nothing else but something for some time, because if you REALLY think otherwise…

I learn something else and not just something for some time, but if you think this is REALLY of for you when you believe in something…

If in the end, I believe in something means I learn something else and not just something for some time, it doesn’t seem to me I believe in something specifically…does it seem to you…?

When one imagines something, something else is really happening around one, because if you REALLY think otherwise…

When one imagines something, something else isn’t really happening around one, but if you REALLY think this is ok…

If in the end, when one imagines something, something else isn’t really happening around one, it doesn’t seem to me where inside one imagines something…does it seem to you where ..?

What about God?

When one writes something down for the same God as the ones before one, the ones before one did not write it down EXACTLY as the same God would want it to be written down, because if you REALLY think otherwise…

When one writes something down for the same God as the ones before one, the ones before one wrote it down EXACTLY as the same God would want it to be written down, but if you think this is REALLY ok for you…

If in the end, when one writes something down for the same God as the ones before one, and the ones before one wrote it down EXACTLY as the same God would want it to be written down, it doesn’t seem to me that...

...for the next ones who would like to write something down for the same God…does it seem to you…?
What a load of crap.
Do you ever read anything you write?

What a load of crap.
Do you ever read anything you write?
I do, did you read player, and do you have a reply that you thought?

Cause how you feel player, I care only if you player show me you know how to have fun...else...

...you think you are worth my time and effort player?

Here read again...

What about God?

I do, did you read player, and do you have a reply that you thought?

Cause how you feel player, I care only if you player show me you know how to have fun...else...

Here read again...

What about God?

You're becoming more irrational or the drugs are wearing off.

You're becoming more irrational or the drugs are wearing off.
You're still as irrational as you were from the beginning player...

did you read player, and do you have a reply that you thought?

Here read again...

What about God?

New Topics

Forum List

Back