Quick question...why do the baby killing supporters use green as their color?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
I saw all the supporters of killing babies with banners and things, and they were green...what does that represent for them?

1656109170001.png

What happened to the pink vagina suits and hats of a few years ago?

*****SMILE*****

:)

I saw all the supporters of killing babies with banners and things, and they were green...what does that represent for them?
5 seconds of work got me this. But then, being a liberal, I don't ask to be spoon fed.

Now that I know, I'll get me a green scarf. It should trigger the fascists hard.

5 seconds of work got me this. But then, being a liberal, I don't ask to be spoon fed.

Now that I know, I'll get me a green scarf. It should trigger the fascists hard.

How is it reproductive Rights if the movement is to kill babies?

"Not one woman less...." unless they are killed through abortion?

Now that is funny....

How is it reproductive Rights if the movement is to kill babies?
You pro-lifers suck hard at lying. None of you think abortion is murder. You all pretend you do because you get a sick pervy thrill from being control freaks.

What, you actually thought you were fooling anyone?

Now run along and stroke yourself as you dream of your fascist utopia, where everyone has to obey you absolutely

You pro-lifers suck hard at lying. None of you think abortion is jurder. YOu all pretend to do, because you get a sick pervy thrill from being control freaks.

Now run along and stroke yourself as you dream of your fascist utopia, where everyone has to obey you absolutely

Are you this delusional or are you just trolling......

Abortion is murder.....you can try to soft sell it all you want.....you can pretend it is a non-viable tissue mass.....you can do whatever you have to to live with yourself as you grow older and come to realize exactly what you were supporting...........

But it is murder.....

Nobody thinks specks are humans. You don't. yes, it is that obvious.

Oh, that's right. I just explained it. You're a sad little cohntrol freak perv.

And boy howdy, do pro-life pervs get so upset when I cut right to the heart of the matter.

And it is a funny thing...when you don't think small humans are human, and that they are just specks....it will become easier and easier for you to consider all humans as merely...."Specks," which is what has happened whenever leftists have taken control over entire countries......

Upset? No.....you are the one supporting baby killing.......apparently gleefully so.....you are a sad, delusional human.....

I hope...when you realize what you have been supporting...when the light turns on for you...that you can forgive yourself....

You pro-lifers suck hard at lying. None of you think abortion is murder. You all pretend you do because you get a sick pervy thrill from being control freaks.

1656110026996.png

So that means that any time off from work is counted as a sick day or vacation if the woman is getting an abortion?

*****SMILE*****

:)

What color does well-regulated militia members use when they shoot up schools, churches, etc? Republican red?

They don't...criminals murder people.

Well....and democrats in democrat party controlled cities...they shoot a lot of people....

And it is a funny thing...when you don't think small humans are human, and that they are just specks....it will become easier and easier for you to consider all humans as merely...."Specks," which is what has happened whenever leftists have taken control over entire countries.....
PETA freaks scream the same type of nonsense at me. They sound not quite as stupid as you do. Everyone ignores them for the same reasons they ignore you.

You and PETA use the same tactics. You make up newfangled ahistorical wackaloon definitions of person, so that you can scream how anyone you don't like is a murderer, in order to justify attacking and controlling those people.

That's why I have trouble telling PETA and pro-life apart. I generally have to resort to the sniff test. PETA freaks tend to have better hygeine.

So where did that come from?

But since you ask, in a civilized nation, that would be the case. They give time off for health care, such as abortion.

How is killing a human "healthcare...." That is, like, kinda the exact opposite........

Like saying executing a convicted murder is life support........

PETA screams the same type of nonsense. They sound not quite as stupid as you do.

Your and PETA use the same tactics. you make up ahistorical wackaloon definitions of person, so that you can scream how anyone you don't like is a murderer, in order to control those people.

That's why I have trouble telling PETA and pro-life apart. I generally resort to the sniff test, as PETA freaks tend to have better hygeine.

When you kill an innocent human being without reason...that is murder.........I don't have to make that up....been the definition since the Big Bang....

Forum List

Back