Quick note on Comey...

louie888

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2016
SMALL_comeyhillaryskate.jpg

Let's try for one thread in reality. :badgrin::banana:

They have software that searches email for key words and they whittle the huge number down very quickly. They don't have agents clicking and reading each one unless it is flagged.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Nothing will ever come of this, and I never thought it would.

It took them forever to get through 33,000 emails, something like 2 years. And with the same technology, they want us to believe they got through 650,000 in about 8 days. It's total bullshit. I bet Comey was threatened. People who pose a danger to Clintons have a funny way of ending up dead. Can't dismiss all the coincidences when so many who were set to testify or knew too much died sudden and often mysterious deaths.

They have software that searches email for key words and they whittle the huge number down very quickly. They don't have agents clicking and reading each one unless it is flagged.

They said that many emails were duplicates of what they had already searched, Not only did their software discern the bullshit emails, but they discarded the bullshit they had already read.

It took them forever to get through 33,000 emails, something like 2 years. And with the same technology, they want us to believe they got through 650,000 in about 8 days. It's total bullshit. I bet Comey was threatened. People who pose a danger to Clintons have a funny way of ending up dead. Can't dismiss all the coincidences when so many who were set to testify or knew too much died sudden and often mysterious deaths.

That's why he was safe for two years, but not ten days?

nobody cares about clintons emails they didn't care in the primary, they dont care now, only hyper partisan republicans who are already voting for trump give a damn... so why is this still being brought up?

Analyst: Democrats 'don't care' about Clinton emails - CNN Video
Democrats simply don’t seem to care about Hillary Clinton’s email server issue
Swing-state Democrats don’t sweat Clinton email review

Because... penis.
smartest answer i could hope for

Justice Dept interfered or they threatened his loved ones or blackmailed him.
Listen, the fact they were never curious to look into why Bill did not act on taking out Bin Laden in 1998, should disturb everyone. It's
something he bragged about and mysteriously brought up a day before 9/11 in a speach in Australia, while receiving money from Saudis later.
Note Australia is 13 hrs ahead, maybe he jumped the gun & figured it occured already to talk about it?

Last edited:
Justice Dept interfered or they threatened his loved ones or blackmailed him.
Listen, the fact they were never curious to look into why Bill did not act on taking out Bin Laden in 1998, should disturb everyone. It's
something he bragged about and mysteriously brought up a day before 9/11 in a speach in Australia, while receiving money from Saudis later.
Note Australia is 13 hrs ahead, maybe he jumped the gun & figured it occured already to talk about it?

Hmmmm. Let's see.

It appears that you think time zones are incredible things. If I'm reading you right, you suggest that because Clinton was in Australia, the 9-11 attack didn't happen at the same time for him as it did for us here.

I love the poorly educated even more than Trump does.

No, To Clinton the deed he was expecting might have been done already, since his Sept 10th speach is recorded and reported by our time zone I believe, and not theirs.
But the suggestion is the curiosity that he brought that up, as in conciously on his mind.
His excuses for not acting in 1998 do not explain why nobody kept, tailed, arrested him if no strike was safe enough.

That's why he was safe for two years, but not ten days?

As the investigation came to a close, Bill met with Lynch to ensure the desired outcome. Comey gave the facts that showed she was guilty. Yes, she deleted emails. Yes, she was negligent with information. No, she didn't turn them all over. Those things are federal violations. Period.

And why the hell are all those emails on Anthony Weiner's computer? That is another crime and someone needs to be charged.

Well regarding Clinton and Bin Laden... I found it interesting if I remember correctly that advanced cruise missiles were used supposedly against Al Queda sites in Afghanistan and that some of them did not explode and these missiles were passed on possibly to other foreign powers to study.. I remember that the number was in the millions being offered for a look at these weapons...Given that Bill and Hillary seems to be profiting from their many foreign "admirers" I could conjecture that was the plan all along but maybe it is all a " coincidence" but given the past and the financial dilemma they were in I find it interesting...As for Weiner having emails on his computer if I was to conjecture I would say it was an insurance policy given the amount of people who keep dying when going against the Clintons... Again just conjecture on my part....

One good thing came out of the laptop besides the added proof of negligence.
The media finally told people that missed knowing, that Hillary's campaign manager was married to that deviant.
Made her hypocracy and lying seem even worse once that disregarded gem of info came to everyone's attention.

Forum List

Back