Quick! Here's How To Protest Obama's SOTU Tonite!

Mojo2

Gold Member
Oct 28, 2013
Quick! Here's How To Protest Obama's SOTU Tonite!

Log on to ANY website which keeps a large membership and which you will be counted in their online member tallies.

They will report a surge in online visits or a drop in online visits or no change in their usual online visits.

If they can count you and then later report to the news media they got a sudden surge in visits then you know your protest has been counted.

Do it now.

Quickly!

I'm going to Netflix!

Later!

Why on earth would i protest the state of the union? The whole idea sounds like a waste of time.

I'm simply not listening to the typical Owe Bama bull shit speech. I'll catch the highlights of it on the news tomorrow morning.

Why on earth would i protest the state of the union? The whole idea sounds like a waste of time.

There are too many in Washington and the Media who have no clue as to the discontent felt by those of us residing outside of NYC and DC and LA about what Obama is doing to this country.

They will continue going along as though everything is fine unless we send them a message as loudly and as clearly as possible that things are NOT fine!

This protest is a way to amplify your voice and make it heard...as much as is possible among millions of other voices.

Oh, and if you were to watch MITT on Netflix that might be a particularly pointed message.

M2

So you think by watching netflix, you are going to send Washington a message?

On the revived Arrested Development they show the Producer of the series, Ron Howard getting a haircut and he tells his barber, Floyd, he wants to keep his baseball cap on for the haircut.

Then, the narrator, (Ron Howard) says that Ron Howard calls ALL his barbers, "Floyd."

Funny, touching and clever as hell!!!

On the revived Arrested Development they show the Producer of the series, Ron Howard getting a haircut and he tells his barber, Floyd, he wants to keep his baseball cap on for the haircut.

Then, the narrator, (Ron Howard) says that Ron Howard calls ALL his barbers, "Floyd."

Funny, touching and clever as hell!!!

Watch "Chuck" it's a great show

Forum List

Back