Quick collapse of NYC

I have read that bad people are running wild again in that benighted city, just as they did in the 1970s, until Stop & Frisk stopped the madness.

Yet their so-called mayor does two things:

1. He wastes his time painting three initials in front of President Trump's building.

2. He bans all public gatherings, except for that "anti-cop movement."

The once mighty United States of America under the Dems will become a New York City writ large.

I have read that bad people are running wild again in that benighted city, just as they did in the 1970s, until Stop & Frisk stopped the madness.

Yet their so-called mayor does two things:

1. He wastes his time painting three initials in front of President Trump's building.

2. He bans all public gatherings, except for that "anti-cop movement."

The once mighty United States of America under the Dems will become a New York City writ large.
The fake mayor and Governor are “ little Pol Pots” of utter insanity
I guess the “ empty suits “ of New York get just they voted for !!!

Soon it will be the 70s ,“Warrior and escape from New York themes”

I just hope when those assholes flee they leave all their liberal bullshit in NY. We don't need confused communists contaminating the rest of the country. I hope they can check their egotism and accept the fact that what they thought was their liberal paradise turned out to be Venezuela.

I just hope when those assholes flee they leave all their liberal bullshit in NY. We don't need confused communists contaminating the rest of the country. I hope they can check their egotism and accept the fact that what they thought was their liberal paradise turned out to be Venezuela.
They always bring their warped and sick values and will destroy another state like FL

No, look what they did to CA, they took it over and destroyed it. Then move to the next host.

No, look what they did to CA, they took it over and destroyed it. Then move to the next host.
Which was Oregon and Washington then Colorado

NYC was on a downward death spiral under Dinkins. Even the liberals got sick of his shit and voted in Rudy. We enjoyed a renaissance under Mayor Rudy which Mayor Mike continued and expanded.

Unfortunately, it looks the safety, peace and prosperity we enjoyed was a temporary stall in the Progressive Death spiral.

This is why the helicopter rides are so vital, unless you completely defeat them, they simply move on to the next City or State

Forum List

Back