Questions

deltex1

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2012
Near the Alamo
Can Loretta Lynch release the details behind the renewed investigation of Hillarys dishonesty? Isn't she Comeys boss? What is Obamas preference?

No link needed.

That's what I'm asking. If Hillary wants information released, lynch can order it...as obama can. Why are Dems only putting pressure on Comey?

That's what I'm asking. If Hillary wants information released, lynch can order it...as obama can. Why are Dems only putting pressure on Comey?

It was a smokescreen. Clinton has cancelled events in three swing states, that's telling

It was a smokescreen. Clinton has cancelled events in three swing states, that's telling
Who's smokescreen? Are you saying Hillary is pretending to want more info? Could be. Otherwise she could call for action/support from lynch/obama...

And why aren't repubs calling her bluff...

Who's smokescreen? Are you saying Hillary is pretending to want more info? Could be. Otherwise she could call for action/support from lynch/obama...

And why aren't repubs calling her bluff...

The repubs are in the driver's seat this time, let Cankles whine and make demands. This has sent the Clinton campaign into a tailspin, now Trump needs to seize the moment and finish her. No middle school antics....in fact send Pence out to do the bidding

Forum List

Back