Questions for Trump supporters

Questions for Trump supporters.
Have you ever served in the military - No. ROTC the farthest I got.

Have you paid your fair share of taxes. - this is a loaded question. To answer that, first define “Fair Share”?

Have you served on jury duty - Yes
Have you volunteered for a community program -Yes

How much have you donated to charities. - When? Last year or all time? Last year it was about $3,000. When Joe Biden ran for VP with Obama, he reported $345 in charitable donations. Seriously?

Do you wear a mask to help mitigate the COVID-19 - Yes. All the time.

Have you answered the questions honestly.

I feel a large portion of Trump supporters will answer the questions showing they have given very little to their country

I feel that makes them the Worst Generation, the Deplorables, the Despicables.

Have you ever served in the military - No. ROTC the farthest I got.

Have you paid your fair share of taxes. - this is a loaded question. To answer that, first define “Fair Share”?

Have you served on jury duty - Yes
Have you volunteered for a community program -Yes

How much have you donated to charities. - When? Last year or all time? Last year it was about $3,000. When Joe Biden ran for VP with Obama, he reported $345 in charitable donations. Seriously?

Do you wear a mask to help mitigate the COVID-19 - Yes. All the time.

I feel a large portion of Trump supporters will answer the questions showing they have given very little to their country

Have you ever served in the military No
Have you paid your fair share of taxes. I pay way more than my "fair Share"
Have you served on jury duty. Yes, all white jury found a young black guy not guilty of all the top charges and guilty of 1 misdemeanor. His family cheered and wept from the back of the courtroom
Have you volunteered for a community program. No, I value my free time
How much have you donated to charities. Not enough
Do you wear a mask to help mitigate the COVID-19 Only when I'm forced to. I live in Benito Cuomo's NY
Have you answered the questions honestly. Please GFY

I feel that makes them the Worst Generation, the Deplorables, the Despicables. Awesome! That's why you lost in 2016 and, God willing, will lose again in 2020

Have you ever served in the military
Have you paid your fair share of taxes.
Have you served on jury duty
Have you volunteered for a community program
How much have you donated to charities.
Do you wear a mask to help mitigate the COVID-19

I've served the country Air Force AFSC 81150
I've served my community Law Enforcement protecting the individual of their rights
I've paid my taxes required
Never served on a jury
Member of the unorganized North Carolina Militia volunteering our services to our community
Fuck your mask mandate it violates the individual rights of a person to choose
Now you fascist pig take your mask and wipe your ass with it
Thank you for serving and advocating and volunteering to enforce our laws.
But I think you are an idiot for defying mask requests. With being a member of a militia you feel you know better than the majority. The same as the idiots who riot on the left.
I don't play politics with a politically induces thing the thing democrats have used to try and bring down president Trump. It's a waste of time to wear something that has little benefit

you forgot to ask if we had morals and birth our kids instead of abort them.

do liberals offer their homes to the illegals they beg to come over?

I think you're wrong. Bigly.

But to your point....that many of them have served, paid taxes, volunteered, donated, etc.... makes their support of the Blob even more bizarre.

Trump happily says that paying no taxes "makes him smart". A supporter of his signing over thousands of dollars in taxes....by definition...makes them stupid.

People who do not know, what they do not know and know very little.
You are simply wrong

we get all the lib propaganda broadcasts that you do, plus alternative commentary the conservative media that you do not see

Yes.

Have you always been a whiny twat, or is this a recent change for you?

So having got your bottom spanked on a previous thread you are going to try a different approach?

sorry, but this one is no better

internet polls are not only useless but in this case none of your business

so I dont think you’ll get many responseses

Just answer the questions.
Obviously you're too embarrassed and can't answer them honestly.

I don't understand these questions.

Why in the world would the OP have gotten it into his tiny little head that Trump supporters don't appropriately contribute? I am a boomer. I and most of my friends are Vets (or spouses of vets). We ALL pay our taxes, do one form or another of volunteer work (I volunteer for "seniors" many of whom are younger than I am).

I don't get it.
I will say , while i was in Saudi Arabia for 5 1/2 years, i didnt pay a bit of income tax, and used up plenty of tax loopholes, that the progressives created, so i didnt have to pay much in the way of taxes. Does that make me unpatriotic, NO, makes me smarter than the OP...
most people,including democrats even the far left ones,try to pay as little income taxes as possible....even elmer....
The Patriots of the Revolution got tired of the 3% tax that the king tried to put on the tea. Can you imagine that, go to war over a 3% tax, todays progs are just to stupid to know better...

I don't understand these questions.

Why in the world would the OP have gotten it into his tiny little head that Trump supporters don't appropriately contribute? I am a boomer. I and most of my friends are Vets (or spouses of vets). We ALL pay our taxes, do one form or another of volunteer work (I volunteer for "seniors" many of whom are younger than I am).

I don't get it.
I will say , while i was in Saudi Arabia for 5 1/2 years, i didnt pay a bit of income tax, and used up plenty of tax loopholes, that the progressives created, so i didnt have to pay much in the way of taxes. Does that make me unpatriotic, NO, makes me smarter than the OP...
most people,including democrats even the far left ones,try to pay as little income taxes as possible....even elmer....
The Patriots of the Revolution got tired of the 3% tax that the king tried to put on the tea. Can you imagine that, go to war over a 3% tax, todays progs are just to stupid to know better...
well they will tell you that only the so called liberals of that time were the ones who fought for our independence,the so called conservatives of the time were backing the king......like there were no liberals who were so scared of the British that they didnt sell out those who they knew were part of the revolution and of course no conservative wanted the British out as bad as the others did....

no I never served in the military

yes I pay my taxes

Yes I have served on a jury 2 times 1 time I was the jury foreman

yes I have been involved in community programs for youth and clean up

I dont know how much I have given to charity's over the years from animal organizations to the red cross to veterans groups to food banks and to help homeless I usually buy the cloths etc I have no clue how much it totals up to.
I think republicans are far more generous

I wear a mask when I go out in public where I could come into contact with other such as the doctors the grocery store etc

of course I answered the questions honestly my name isn't Biden

Forum List

Back