Question's for RW's on Arizona immigration bill

Cal

Since 2010™
Jan 4, 2010
Right behind you!
I've seen alot of conservatives (here and in real life,) say the new bill passed in Arizona that will allow racial profiling, is just "enforcing the law."

1. Where the hell is it written in our law to allow police to pull someone over on suspicion of them being illegal aliens? (AKA, racial profiling.)
2. Where the hell is written into our law that it is a crime not to carry your citizenship papers with you at all times.

Please answer me this..as I'm a bit confused.

I've seen alot of conservatives (here and in real life,) say the new bill passed in Arizona that will allow racial profiling, is just "enforcing the law."

1. Where the hell is it written in our law to allow police to pull someone over on suspicion of them being illegal aliens? (AKA, racial profiling.)
2. Where the hell is written into our law that it is a crime not to carry your citizenship papers with you at all times.

Cite the specific statutes in the law that say what you are inferring. Also cite the specific statutes that you deem "racial profiling" as I'm a bit confused also....

I don't care if they racial profile if it means getting illegal Mexican aliens out of our country. While you might be pissed at them being questioned about their citizenship, I don't see you raising hell about them breaking the law by being in this country illegally. I'm confused. Is that what is considered a double standard? You liberal left-wing people confuse me sometimes.

Cite the specific statutes in the law that say what you are inferring. Also cite the specific statutes that you deem "racial profiling" as I'm a bit confused also....

:eusa_whistle::smoke::popcorn:

I am not sure of the statutes seeing I havn't read the bill for myself. But Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer said this bill gives local police the authority to pull anyone over on the suspicion of them being in the country illegal..That is racial profiling honey.
Here is what I was reffering to in respect to citizenship papers:
Arizona immigration law signed - Omaha.com
It also makes it a state crime, a misdemeanor, to fail to carry proof of immigration status.
I'm just trying to figure out where these are written into federal law..

I am not sure of the statutes seeing I havn't read the bill for myself. But Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer said this bill gives local police the authority to pull anyone over on the suspicion of them being in the country illegal..That is racial profiling honey.
It also makes it a state crime, a misdemeanor, to fail to carry proof of immigration status.

You didn't read the immigration bill...

mkay-song-300x174.jpg

mkay-song-300x174.jpg

But I'm assuming the person who signed it did? She should prolly know what is in it. Have you read the whole health bill?

I'm just trying to figure out where these are written into federal law...

You'll have to dust off that book containing the federal laws on immigration. It seems our federal government hasn't read that book in years and they aren't too interested in making sure those kind of laws are followed. They view every illegal alien as a potential Democratic vote.

mkay-song-300x174.jpg

But I'm assuming the person who signed it did? She should prolly know what is in it. Have you read the whole health bill?

You start a thread about the Arizona immigration bill that you didn't read and now you want to know if I've read the entire health bill?

mackey-drama.gif

mkay-song-300x174.jpg

Quit while you're behind, kid....

I would hope this legislation would encourage racial profiling for hispanic looking people as well as middle eastern looking people and blacks with middle eastern names to ensure the safety of our country. We can't afford to be soft anymore as our borders are being infiltrated everyday.

I would hope this legislation would encourage racial profiling for hispanic looking people as well as middle eastern looking people and blacks with middle eastern names to ensure the safety of our country. We can't afford to be soft anymore as our borders are being infiltrated everyday.

Sieg Heil!:cuckoo:

Please answer me this..as I'm a bit confused.[/QUOTE]

Yes! We know. It's S.O.P for libtards..

1) It still isn't written into our law, since it doesn't appear in Arizona's new law, either.

2) If you are a permanent resident age 18 or older, you are required to have a valid green card in your possession at all times. USCIS - After a Green Card is Granted

No one has, as yet, made it any sort of crime to go out without your ID if you're a citizen, but you have only yourself to blame if it complicates your life a little.

It's news to you that non-citizen legal residents are required by law to carry their green card with them everywhere?

How is that racial profiling? Are you saying only one specific race comprises the illegal alien population? That's a pretty bigoted thought you have there....

The govenor of AZ--has stated repeatedly she will not tolerate racial profiling--so I imagine if someone is pulled over for a traffic ticket what-ever--and the police are suspicious--they will be asking for I.D's. Unfortunately most illegals have valid drivers licenses--so the police will have to ask for more I.D's--such as birth certificates what-ever.

But--the legal hispanic community have got to realise--that illegals hurt them too. The social service system, hospitals, schools--that "they" also pay for are getting overburdeoned with people who did not enter this country legally.

This is the part that may help out. The 1952 code has been changed some, but from everything I've researched, this seems to be still in practice.

If such person fails to establish to the satisfaction of tlie coiisular officer that he is eligible to receive a visa or other doculneiit required for entry, no visa or other docume~lt required for entry sliall be issued to such person, nor shall such person be admitted to the United States unless he establishes to the satisfaction of the Attorney General that lie is not subject to exclusioii under ally provision of this Act. In any deportation proceeding under chapter
against any person, the burden of proof shall be upon such person to show tlle time, place, and inanner of his entry into the United States, but in presenting such proof he shall be entitled to the produc- tion of his visa or other entry document, if any, and of any other docu- ments and records, not coiisiderecl by the Attorney General to be confidential, pertaining to such entry in tlle custody of the Service. If sucli burden of proof is riot sustained, such person shall be presumed to be in the United States in violation of lam.

Forum List

Back