Questions for AOC....

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
Questions for AOC

1.) Exactly how do you intend to pay the enormous cost of the green New deal?

Answer:
" Well we're like totally going to tax the people who have a lot of money and close all the loopholes and stuff and shit. "

2.) You have gone on record as saying that people should have access to Good health Care at low to no cost. How will you fund that program?

" Well we're like totally going to tax the people who have a lot of money and close all the loopholes and stuff and shit. "

3.) your position on immigration as well known and you have said time and again that immigrants should be welcomed and given all the things they need to succeed in life. where will you get the money to provide these things for all of these people?

4.) Please don't take this the wrong way but you seem to have only one answer for every question. Have you considered the fact that once all the rich people have been emptied out that there will be nobody left to tax? What happens when the rich people have nothing left to give?
Answer:

" Oh that's easy... . We'll just impeach the motherfukers! Truth is I never did like peaches anyway. I don't know why people think politics is so complicated. It's actually really really easy. "

Jo

Last edited:
Questions for AOC

Answer:

2.) You have gone on record as saying that people should have access to Good health Care at low to no cost. How will you fund that program?

3.) your position on immigration as well known and you have said time and again that immigrants should be welcomed and given all the things they need to succeed in life. where will you get the money to provide these things for all of these people?

4.) Please don't take this the wrong way but you seem to have only one answer every question. Have you considered the fact that once all the rich people have been emptied out that there will be nobody left to tax? What happens when the rich people have nothing left to give?
Answer:

" Oh that's easy... . We'll just impeach the motherfukers! Truth is I never did like peaches anyway. I don't know why people think politics is so complicated. It's actually really really easy. "

Jo

So you come to USMB to ask AOC questions? Don't you thing if you want to ask someone questions you would call their office? She probably is not a member here.

Questions for AOC

Answer:

4.) Please don't take this the wrong way but you seem to have only one answer every question. Have you considered the fact that once all the rich people have been emptied out that there will be nobody left to tax? What happens when the rich people have nothing left to give?
Answer:

Jo

So you come to USMB to ask AOC questions? Don't you thing if you want to ask someone questions you would call their office? She probably is not a member here.

That's funny.... Niether am I.

Jo

This is in political satire you over sensitive, triggered, frightened little liberal. Go curl up in your safe space with your blankie.

I put it in politics first knowing it would be moved....if I put it here first it probably would have been moved to the dungeon....so it was calculated.

It took less than 2 minutes. Lol

Jo
I got the satire. I thought it was funny.

Given the fact that AOC Is an incandescent ignoramus and not just the typical, run-of-the-mill kind... I don't think this is a strawman at all. But I'm not a moderator and I don't want to fight with the moderators.

Jo

Questions for AOC

Answer:

Answer:

Jo

Don't be a downer Debbie, everybody knows she wasn't really asking AOC questions it was just one of those parody thingies, like the Chairman of the Intelligence Committee used.

Not really because the green new deal is going to cost at least 90 Trillion and AOC doesn't even really know the details of what shes talking about. So the fact is she can tax all the top earners 90% if she wanted and this wont even touch the cost of implementing the GND, let alone everything else already. She's pretty crazy.

Not really because the green new deal is going to cost at least 90 Trillion and AOC doesn't even really know the details of what shes talking about. So the fact is she can tax all the top earners 90% if she wanted and this wont even touch the cost of implementing the GND, let alone everything else already. She's pretty crazy.

For someone who supposedly attended college her knowledge base is dismal. She still wants to know why if an orange is called an orange a banana is not called a yellow.

Jo

Questions for AOC

Answer:

4.) Please don't take this the wrong way but you seem to have only one answer for every question. Have you considered the fact that once all the rich people have been emptied out that there will be nobody left to tax? What happens when the rich people have nothing left to give?
Answer:

Jo

The GND is only going to cost 93000000000 dollars but most of those number are zeroes so there's nothing to worry about

New Topics

Forum List

Back