Questionnaire for ppl living in the USA

sai113

Rookie
Aug 24, 2011
Hello everyone,

I am a student at the University of Hanover. As a part of my thesis with the topic “Technology acceptance of mobile payment” I’m doing a market study. I would be grateful if you could spare 10 minutes of your time to answer my questionnaire.

I need especially people from Finland for that questionnaire, age doesnt matter, also if you are not familar with mobile phones or if you don't use your mobile phone that much, you can still fill it out, cause my goal is to find out if the whole population would like to use it or not etc.

so if you have friends, parents, family, relatives who want to fill that out aswell, i would be very grateful!!
sadly i cant post the link here, cause im new and i have to make at least 15post, everyone who is interessted can message me , then i will send the link :)

thank you very much, and u can leave me a reply, about how long it took you to fill it out, and what could have been better :)

Hello everyone,

I am a student at the University of Hanover. As a part of my thesis with the topic “Technology acceptance of mobile payment” I’m doing a market study. I would be grateful if you could spare 10 minutes of your time to answer my questionnaire.

I need especially people from Finland for that questionnaire, age doesnt matter, also if you are not familar with mobile phones or if you don't use your mobile phone that much, you can still fill it out, cause my goal is to find out if the whole population would like to use it or not etc.

so if you have friends, parents, family, relatives who want to fill that out aswell, i would be very grateful!!
sadly i cant post the link here, cause im new and i have to make at least 15post, everyone who is interessted can message me , then i will send the link :)

thank you very much, and u can leave me a reply, about how long it took you to fill it out, and what could have been better :)

You can always type out the link.

like this one;

www.spamdumbpeople4ca$h.scam

wonder how many will try it for fun.

I have to talk to the Prince of Nigeria about freeing up some of the funds I send him for our Diamond mine project

@ Two thumbs

thanks a alot mate! didnt think about that ;)
docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?hl=en_US&formkey=dG9keF92bEhDWHAxNDVvMkJndkZOMVE6MA#gid=0

@Oddball
Well, anyone who takes part, gave contribution to science :p
:)
thanks a lot to everyone helping

thanks for the support.

does anyone can name me sites where i can reach a large american audience?
age and gender doesnt matter.

im still far behind with my questionnaire for the US
i have to make a comparasion between some countries
and i need from each country at least 100 people.
so far it looks like this:
53 from Germany
39 from Finland
only 19 from the USA

due date is monday, and would be great if you guys couldforwad my questionnaire to your friends and families. USA has to be at number 1 from the amount of ppl ;)

Forum List

Back