Question

Bottom line is if you don't want dead Palestinians, don't start a conflict with Israel. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!
Dumb ass.
Without recent events, the zionists on daily basis humiliate, beat up, jail and kill Palestinians in the west Bank and Jerusalem. Destroy their homes and steal their lands since 1948. They are under occupation, even the US Israel's bitch rexognises that.
Oh my goodness, calm down. You'll give yourself a stroke. And we need you here for laughs.
Not at all. I was teaching you history because I know how poor education is in the US.

RE Question
※→ Issa, et al,

BLUF: I just have to laugh.

Issa said:
You just accustomed to oppressing and backing the oppressors. I'm sure you would be cheering for the apartheid and Vietnam War if you were around back then.
(COMMENT)

In various capacities, I did serve my country in Vietnam, as well as Afghanistan, Iraq, and Yemen.

But my service does not change the reality of the Middle East conflict between the Hostile Arab Palestinians (HoAP) and Israel.

Israel was initially established through a recommendation by the United Nations. It became self-governing under the Right of Self-Determination. It probably would look much different today if it were not for the act of Aggression by the Arab League. It was changed yet again as the adjacent Arab League members conspired to mass forces along the Armistice Lines with Israel and reignited the 1948 War of Independence. And the sneak attack in 1973 did not do the conspiratorial Arab nations any good either.

Who knows what the territorial outcomes would have looked like if the HoAP had chosen peace over conflict; cooperation over belligerents.

The oppressors were that of the Arab League... NOT Israel. And it has been the policy of the Arab Higher Committee down through the Arab Palestinians to choose (each and every time) conflict over peaceful resolution.

If there is someone here who is accustom to being the (unsuccessful) oppressor, if there is someone who tries over and over again to insert race discrimination as a means of incitement to violence, it is the HoAP. Israel has been involved in peaceful Arab and Israeli relationships for more than a quarter of a century. Even today it is the HoAP that is opposed to members of the Arab League establishing a peaceful relationship with Israel. And --- it is the HoAP that is trying to drive a wedge between the Arab League members and Israel. Anyone who doesn't see that is simply falling prey to the Ostrich Effect (burying their head in the sand), a very literal cognitive bias.
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

RE Question
※→ Issa, et al,

Issa said:
You just accustomed to oppressing and backing the oppressors. I'm sure you would be cheering for the apartheid and Vietnam War if you were around back then.
(COMMENT)

In various capacities, I did serve my country in Vietnam, as well as Afghanistan, Iraq, and Yemen.

But my service does not change the reality of the Middle East conflict between the Hostile Arab Palestinians (HoAP) and Israel.

Israel was initially established through a recommendation by the United Nations. It became self-governing under the Right of Self-Determination. It probably would look much different today if it were not for the act of Aggression by the Arab League. It was changed yet again as the adjacent Arab League members conspired to mass forces along the Armistice Lines with Israel and reignited the 1948 War of Independence. And the sneak attack in 1973 did not do the conspiratorial Arab nations any good either.

Who knows what the territorial outcomes would have looked like if the HoAP had chosen peace over conflict; cooperation over belligerents.

The oppressors were that of the Arab League... NOT Israel. And it has been the policy of the Arab Higher Committee down through the Arab Palestinians to choose (each and every time) conflict over peaceful resolution.

If there is someone here who is accustom to being the (unsuccessful) oppressor, if there is someone who tries over and over again to insert race discrimination as a means of incitement to violence, it is the HoAP. Israel has been involved in peaceful Arab and Israeli relationships for more than a quarter of a century. Even today it is the HoAP that is opposed to members of the Arab League establishing a peaceful relationship with Israel. And --- it is the HoAP that is trying to drive a wedge between the Arab League members and Israel. Anyone who doesn't see that is simply falling prey to the Ostrich Effect (burying their head in the sand), a very literal cognitive bias.
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
The Nakba was one thing and the Arab League wars were something else,

RE Question
※→ Issa, et al,

Issa said:
(COMMENT)

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

All examples of Arab losers.......losing.

RE Question
※→ Issa, et al,

Issa said:
(COMMENT)

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

link?

RE Question
※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: There is a direct relationship between the Israeli War for Independence (AKA: Nakba) and the intervention by select Arab League nations (
Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Syria) for the purposes of expansion (partly successful). The intervention was under the guise of "Arab States in Palestine to restore law and order and to prevent disturbances prevailing in Palestine from spreading into their territories."

P F Tinmore said:
(COMMENT)

Even before the UN Special Committee on Palestine made its recommendations of the future of Palestine, it was the opinion of the Arab Higher Committee (AHC) ( 22 July 1947) that "The Jewish State which the Zionists are endeavoring to establish in Palestine is not moreover a viable State either from the political or from the economic point of view." Of course, we know today that, from a Human Development standpoint (the Human Development Index (HDI) being the ultimate criteria for assessing the development of a country) the crystal ball of the AHC was entirely wrong. Today, Israel ranking the highest (19th worldwide) of any nation in the Middle East and North African Region, the Persian Gulf, and the Red Sea. The United Arab Emirates (UAE) is the next highest (31st worldwide). The HDI is the geometric mean of normalized indices (long and Healthy Life, Education and knowledge, Standard of Living) for each of the three dimensions. The recent violence incited by the Islamic Resistance Movement (HAMAS) and Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ) has one "goal: to derail the momentum for peace and normalization between the moderate Arab nations and Israel." There is absolutely NO Question, but that the Hostile Arab Palestinians (HoAP) are tirelessly working to

Even in the toxic atmosphere created relative to the Israeli-Palestinian disputes, the success of Israel has demonstrated that it is the nation that has made the most forward motion in achieving international cooperation in solving international problems of economic, social, cultural importance. And in this atmosphere in which the HoAP have, by design and specific intention → worked to provoke and encourage conflict and threats to the peace.

The Algemeiner Staff, 10 May 2021: As ongoing Palestinian mob attacks on Israeli security forces and Jewish civilians continue in Jerusalem, and rockets are fired at Israeli communities by terror groups in the Gaza Strip, Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas’ Fatah party, the terror group Hamas, and a major international Muslim organization are stoking the flames, watchdog groups warned on Monday.​
According to a translation by Palestinian Media Watch (PMW), Fatah said in a statement “in the name of All Merciful Allah,” that “the Fatah Movement with all its elements and leadership calls to continue this uprising and stand against the occupation forces, the settlers, and their terrorist organizations that are working with the support of the right-wing fascist Israeli government.”​
No one has the "Right" to incite violence." And it has been in the domain of the HoAP to do just that, since before the 1978 Coastal Road attack in which a dozen children and two-dozen unarmed adults were killed.
1. Calls upon all States to adopt such measures as may be necessary and appropriate and in accordance with their obligations under international law to:​
(a) Prohibit by law incitement to commit a terrorist act or acts;​
1. Any propaganda for war shall be prohibited by law.​
2. Any advocacy of national, racial or religious hatred that constitutes incitement to discrimination, hostility or violence shall be prohibited by law.​

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

RE Question
※→ Issa, et al,

Issa said:
(COMMENT)

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
Why is it the Palestinians are so detested by the surrounding Arab countries?

Forum List

Back