Question: Why is it that you can no longer get 1X16 lumber?

n0spam4me

VIP Member
Jan 30, 2014
Planet Earth
& are we cutting wood faster than it grows?

How many AMERICANS are aware that the meat heavy diet is contributing to gross over-use of resources & massive pollution?

Can the current lifestyle of modern civilization be made truly sustainable?

Live simply, so others can simply liv..............!@#$%^&*()!!!!!!!

Live simply, so that I can have much much much more !!!

I want the Mercedes, two of them, a Ferrari eventually, an Escolade, a Hummer of course, oh and a 5000 sq ft house, and a beach house, five kids obviously, noooo, six, and then of course a skybox at all my teams stadiums.
Oh, and then of course, lots and lots of.................................................E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G !!!!!!!

The oak trees in the forest are being killed off by beetles.....time to replant...My 43 acres is looking like war zone.....

& are we cutting wood faster than it grows?

How many AMERICANS are aware that the meat heavy diet is contributing to gross over-use of resources & massive pollution?

Can the current lifestyle of modern civilization be made truly sustainable?
People are eating the trees? Man talk about a hard shit...

OK, when did I say people were eating wood? Also, it used to be that at your friendly local hardware/lumber dealer, you could get 1X16, now you gotta either find it at a specialty shop, or order it on-line?

My fundamental question still stands, is consumerism sustainable?

OK, when did I say people were eating wood? Also, it used to be that at your friendly local hardware/lumber dealer, you could get 1X16, now you gotta either find it at a specialty shop, or order it on-line?

My fundamental question still stands, is consumerism sustainable?
If you looked at the link I provided it's at Home Depot and Lowes as well.

The oak trees in the forest are being killed off by beetles.....time to replant...My 43 acres is looking like war zone.....
Here it is pine beetles.

Can kill a 50 year old tree in 50 days, or less.

We need more mixed forests and fewer pine plantations.

and as for that steak, would you advocate feed-lot meat?
or should I splurge & get the grass fed, carnivore treats?
If I was you I'd pull out all the stops and get the bestest available. It's only money.

so you get it that feed-lots are a bad thing, both in the quality of the end product and the fact that its not sustainable. (?) right?

Forum List

Back