Question to Jews. Why do you support Ukrainian Nazis who want to have Nuremberg 2 over K I K E -Moscow communism.

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Are you Jews idiots?
Why do you support Hitler Nazis in Ukraine and funnel our tax money to those who want to send you to Nuremberg 2.0?
Why do you want to have WWIII with Russia over Nazi scum in Ukraine?

A torchlight procession was held in Kiev in honor of OUN founder Stepan Bandera, who turns 113 on January 1. One of the march participants showed up at the event with an anti-Semitic placard.
The elderly man was photographed by a correspondent of "Strana".
The Bandera admirer was holding two homemade posters made of absorbent cotton. On one of them is written a quatrain on the motif of the song "Batko our Bandera", which is popular among the nationalists: "Our father is Bandera, Ukraine is mother, let's respect them with love".
But the second verse calls for a "Nuremberg 2 over k i k e-Moscow communism.

No one is forgotten, nothing is forgotten. Nuremberg was the trial of Nazism in Germany. And when will there be a Nuremberg-2 trial over the ****-Moscow communism of the Komunia Nazis? Cain, Judah - the executioners of k i ke-Moscow communism," ( K I K E aka Zhid is Ukrainian word for Jews) reads the poster.

61d070ddcb843_2.jpg

1641055544-6186.jpeg

uchastnik-shestvija-v-33_main.jpeg

source:

Fascism versus communism? It's like WWII all over again.

You can purchase 'Mein Kampf'' , 'Protocols of Zion's Elders', Holocaust deniers literature at any corner in any city, everywhere you can see pictures of Bandera, SS warriors or Hitler, but stupid NATO, EU and USA support the den of NSDAP Nazis aka Ukraine

Aren't all of them idiots?

maxresdefault.jpg

D1oOxgaXQAYX1PZ.jpg:large

0_15798f_f44c8367_orig.jpg

1583422226_n05032001.jpg

sfge.jpg

Are you Jews idiots?
Why do you support Hitler Nazis in Ukraine and funnel our tax money to those who want to send you to Nuremberg 2.0?
Why do you want to have WWIII with Russia over Nazi scum in Ukraine?

A torchlight procession was held in Kiev in honor of OUN founder Stepan Bandera, who turns 113 on January 1. One of the march participants showed up at the event with an anti-Semitic placard.
The elderly man was photographed by a correspondent of "Strana".
The Bandera admirer was holding two homemade posters made of absorbent cotton. On one of them is written a quatrain on the motif of the song "Batko our Bandera", which is popular among the nationalists: "Our father is Bandera, Ukraine is mother, let's respect them with love".
But the second verse calls for a "Nuremberg 2 over k i k e-Moscow communism.

No one is forgotten, nothing is forgotten. Nuremberg was the trial of Nazism in Germany. And when will there be a Nuremberg-2 trial over the ****-Moscow communism of the Komunia Nazis? Cain, Judah - the executioners of k i ke-Moscow communism," ( K I K E aka Zhid is Ukrainian word for Jews) reads the poster.

61d070ddcb843_2.jpg

1641055544-6186.jpeg

uchastnik-shestvija-v-33_main.jpeg

source:

Wow. Russian trolling is getting better.

That makes no sense at all.

Why Jews of USMB are keeping silence?
Because they know the entirely fascist regime in Kiew was created and supported by Jews to provoke conflict between Russia and Ukraine.
Russia is led by Jews, Ukraine too, but in the case of a war million Slavs will die on both sides.
The same situation was in WWII as Jewish organisations cooperated with Hitler.

Jews play both sides of all wars.
Have you ever heard of WW II? Germans, Italians, Russians, Americans, British, French, Belgians, Dutch, Norwegians, Danes, Slovaks, Czechs, Poles, Ukrainians, Romanians, Greeks, Canadians, Magyars, Irish >>>>>> Christians on all sides!

So you've decided to double down with your childishness. Very nice. :auiqs.jpg:

What's do you babbling and joking about?
The question was why Jewish run UKraine supports Nazis who want to gas them?
Pretty simple.
The silence of Jews had already answered my question.
Go to Siberian or Litwin and make fun there.

Forum List

Back