Question to a Palestinean

B

beedabas

Hello,

I am doing a term paper on The how we do not get a full view and information of the conflicts in the Isreal/Palestinean region. If a Palestinean person can help me out here, I will very much appreciate it. I would like to ask these questions.

Do you think US gets the view of the Palestine people in the news here in the US?
What country has the best complete views of this region and gives information to it's people most honestly.
Do you see hope in the region, if so, what time period.
Can you share with me any experience hardships of either yourself or loved ones due to Isrealie aggession.
What do you see as some reasonable solutions to peace.

Thank you very much in advance for any information you can share with me. I can send you a copy of my paper if you would like.

Best regards,
PK

Hi PK,

I don't think you'll find any Palestinians on this board. There is one who participates here that likes to pretend sometimes that he's Muslem, but that's not the same thing. There are many sites on the internet that deal specifically with issues concerning Palestinians, and you may have better luck at some of those sites. Here is a link to one that has a message board where you can ask the same questions.

http://*edited*/

Good luck! (you're asking some tough questions. That's a good thing!)

Bry

New Topics

Forum List

Back