Question of the day about Bullied Kid

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
News about #QuadenBayles on Twitter

The question is...would you donate or be part of donating over 300K to a kid that is 9 years old, is a dwarf, is being bullied, was filmed by his mother about what bullying does to kids....AFTER finding out he has pics on his instagram of holding wads of cash, flipping the middle finger to a camera, aiming a gun at a camera, flashing gang signs and wearing expensive clothes thug style PRIOR to donating? In short...pun not intended...this kids mother accepted money when it was not needed because she supposedly does this as a living...using her kid for gain. The kid is a kid. Mom is a con artist. At least, that is what I am getting from reading the tweets.

I wonder if the heavy hitter donators regret doing it now?

The question is...would you donate or be part of donating over 300K to a kid that is 9 years old, is a dwarf, is being bullied, was filmed by his mother about what bullying does to kids....AFTER finding out he has pics on his instagram of holding wads of cash, flipping the middle finger to a camera, aiming a gun at a camera, flashing gang signs and wearing expensive clothes thug style PRIOR to donating? In short...pun not intended...this kids mother accepted money when it was not needed because she supposedly does this as a living...using her kid for gain. The kid is a kid. Mom is a con artist. At least, that is what I am getting from reading the tweets.

NO donation from me. What a scam this appears to be. Disgraceful.

ERUaPJ5UYAApRLv

Celebs and people the world over donated. Meanwhile...Joe Smith and Jane Doe both are kids being bullied, have been asking for help, and nothing. Not a peep. 'Course..their moms didn't plaster it all over the place either. Is this charity due to him being a dwarf....or indigenous...or because its about being bullied? And better yet..how does money solve the bully problem at his school? It doesn't. But it sure puts a big bag of money in Moms pocket, doesn't it?

NO donation from me. What a scam this appears to be. Disgraceful.
Buyer/Donor beware. The Con artists are everywhere and know what buttons to push to get people to open their wallet.

I think it's great con artists are emptying the pockets of these fashionista morons so easily; it's that much less money they will be sending to Bernie or some whining faggot scams or other PC rackets. Buy the kid a new Lincoln Navigator and pay for a driver for him.

That kid is fugly
That's NOT a nice thing to post, Taz. I have a feeling people thought the same thing thing about YOU when you were his age. Please post a nice, clear, current pic of yourself for those of us that post on this site.
Come on, where's YOUR pic, Taz?
We're STILL waiting for your pic, Taz.........
Where IS that pic, Taz?
Where oh where is that PIC, Taz? We're waiting........

"....wearing expensive clothes thug style PRIOR to donating? "

WTF!!!???

What does wearing expensive clothes have to do with donating to a kid wearing a certain style of clothes? I heard the mother turned down a paid for trip to Disneyland.

Forum List

Back