Question, is it Cooling now?

Climatology uses 100 year averages ... if the data is available ... the monthly averages in the OP are strictly weather ...

"We saw 20ºC cooling here, right where I live, in just 12 hours ... crazy fast" ...

Gotchyas without explanation is just immature ... name-calling makes you look like an idiot ... there's some of us who have honest reasons to disbelieve the climate change hoax ... you seem to rely on the same lies the Alarmists use ...

Get a meteorology textbook and read it ... try to learn something about the climate system ... you seem clueless as to why month-to-month temperatures changes so much ... and learn what a "scientific citation" is, these Russian hack jobs are getting old ...

All I stated was this, nothing more:

Here is a simple to understand chart showing no warming since 2016:

It is a flypaper statement that worked better than I expected, since the replies are all over the map without a single credible counter to it, itself.

They changed starting dates to 1880, they think I didn't use BEST data (it is included) call it a fake (uses only official temperature data) and more useless replies.

What I posted isn't a "gotcha" since it isn't a reply to something in the first place. The statement is so simple even a caveman would understand it, but not warmist/alarmists...apparently.

"Here is a simple to understand chart showing no warming since 2016:"

I have NEVER disputed warming since the 1800's, have never disputed it is warming since 1979 either.

You can drop your huff and puff crap.

By the way I own a COLLEGE grade Meteorology Text book.

All I said is you restricted your sample pool to drive up your probabilities ... a well worn statistical trick (c.f. the Monty Hall problem) ...

It's warming by the minute where I live ... +1ºC per hour ... in a few days, should I expect the river to start boiling off? ...

Do you understand what all those fanciful esses mean in your "college grade" textbook? ... there's nothing in anything you've ever posted here that would lead me to believe you know what an epsilon/delta proof is ...

Ha ha ha ha ha,

Once again this simple statements is forgotten:

That is all I said, nothing tricky at all, of course it is a small data pool, which is obvious since I said so by saying "since 2016", even a caveman know is it just 4 1/2 years long

You and others here fall apart over it, it is funny...., what I stated is factually true, but only for a 4 1/2 year period.

You go on and on with this type of bullshit, it is well known by many here who have to put up with your pretentious "I am a professor" snobbery.

Last edited:
1603682790006-png.406794

Here's a simple chart from the same link in the op, minus your cherry picking...
wti

Now watch the predictable evasive, dishonest deflections come running.

Now. Heh heh. ^^^This^^^.

You're not really interested in functional debate and genuine civil discussion, are you? Right out of the gate you're antagonizing people.

Don't do that. It's not something anyone with even a semblance of couth would do if they're truly interested in initiating what should otherwise be civil discussion or functional debate.

Last edited:
1603682790006-png.406794

Here's a simple chart from the same link in the op, minus your cherry picking...
wti

Another one who fails to read the post one statement:

You deflected to a different starting point, my simple statement and chart remains unaddressed.

:rolleyes:

They are fulfilling my prediction...

You didn't read their replies have you?

:abgg2q.jpg:

Tommy, you have an entire forum that you've created about global warming for yourself. It's huge, I looked at it. It's kind of humorous, really. I mean, you really, really wanna be in charge of something, don't you. lol. I'd link it, but even I'm not that mean.

Now, I get that you're the only member of your own climate forum so I understand why you'd get sick of talking to yourself all the fucking time and choose to come here and act like an obnoxious asshole instead.

But here's the thing. There's a reason nobody wants to be around you. You're an obnoxious asshole. Right out of the gate you posted an intellectually dishonest graph that I had to go back and un cherry pick, lol, and then you insulted people ahead of time in the op.

Get a life, you're pathetically embarrassing.

I thought you took your bakuhball and went home anyway, because you felt that the mods weren't doing a good enough job and wouldn't let you moderate your own little weather section here or something like that, like some kind of pathetic control freak.

Last edited:
Now watch the predictable evasive, dishonest deflections come running.

Now. Heh heh. ^^^This^^^.

You're not really interested in functional debate and genuine civil discussion, are you? Right out of the gates youlre antagonizing people.

Don't do that. It's not something anyone with even a semblance of couth would do if they're truly interested in initiating what should otherwise be civil discussion or functional debate.

Ha ha ha,,,

You haven't been here much since you missed the very nasty attacks from warmist/alarmists here in the environment forum, there have been a number of posts removed because they were so nasty and off topic.

Here is a nice sample from Mamooth, who posted this without provocation:

His first post in the thread, a reply to oddball who was replying to Crick:

Post 54

We could point you to thousands of lab experiments quantifying the IR absorption spectrum of CO2.

We could point out that you'd have to be severely retarded to think that there can be duplicate earths to run controlled experiments.

However, we've done that before, and you've ignored it. That indicates you're not interested in answeres. You're playing stupid because you're a dishonest troll.

and,

In stark contrast, your idiot cult predicted cooling, and is still predicting cooling. You mouthbreathers couldn't even get the direction right. Your and your side have all been as wrong as it's possible to be, which is why everyone laughs at you.

and,

Look it up yourself, little troll. Not that you will. You want to remain willfully stupid, to fit in with your cult.

=====

This is normally how Mamooth talks to me, the over the top anger, personal attacks and off topic crap.

I put up with a lot of nasty unprovoked attacks over the years.

Find a new shtick. Beyond being intellectually dishonest and a naturally antagonistic prick, you're just plain pathetic.

They are fulfilling my prediction...

You didn't read their replies have you?

:abgg2q.jpg:

Tommy, you have an entire forum that you've created about global warming for yourself. It's huge, I looked at it. It's kind of humorous, really. I mean, you really, really wanna be in charge of something, don't you. lol. I'd link it, but even I'm not that mean.

Now, I get that you're the only member of your own climate forum so I understand why you'd get sick of talking to yourself all the fucking time and choose to come here and act like an obnoxious asshole instead.

But here's the thing. There's a reason nobody wants to be around you. You're an obnoxious asshole. Right out of the gate you posted an intellectually dishonest graph that I had to go back and un cherry pick, lol, and then you insulted people ahead of time in the op.

Get a life, you're pathetically embarrassing.

I thought you took your bakuhball and went home anyway, because you felt that the mods weren't doing a good enough job and wouldn't let you moderate your own little weather section here or something like that, like some kind of pathetic control freak.

That is my RESOURCE forum, not intended to be a discussion forum at all.

Now you are completely off topic like a child, who can't address a simple statement with maturity.

Gee that was too much for you, so you cry over things off topic.

Please go away, since you contradict yourself splendidly:

"You're not really interested in functional debate and genuine civil discussion, are you? Right out of the gates youlre antagonizing people. "

:auiqs.jpg:

Find a new shtick. Beyond being intellectually dishonest and a naturally antagonistic prick, you're just plain pathetic.

Your use of a different starting point doesn't address my chart and statement at all, that is a deflection.

You done with your off topic babble?

:itsok:

Now you are completely off topic like a child, who can't address a simple statement with maturity.

"You're not really interested in functional debate and genuine civil discussion, are you? Right out of the gates youlre antagonizing people. "

Ha. Here we go with your usual 'everybody's off topic and I can't do what I want'' routine. lolol. Where have we seen that before, Tommy? How many times? How many times have you ran to the po po around here complaining about ''oh nos, everybody's off topic, everybody's not going along with my bullshit story, please do something.''

You really think you're gonna get away with starting some intellectually dishonest thread to keep peddling your shtick with a disingenuous graph (that you knew fully well was disingenuous from the start) and then go insulting people right out of the gate before anyone even gets a chance to respond, and you think everybody's just gonna go along with it?

Because if that's what you think, boy, oh boy, did someone have way too much to dream last night. Get fukin real. lol.

You're absolutely pathetic.

Get a life. Or go back to your forum and moderate yourself talking to yourself or something. lol. Pft. Research page...

Last edited:

Ha. Here we go with you're usual 'everybody's off topic and I can't do what I want'' routine. lolol. Where have we seen that before, Tommy? How many times? How many times have you ran to the po po complaining about' oh nos, everybody's off topic, eveybody's not going along with my bullshit story, please do something.''

You're absolutely pathetic.

Get a life. Or go back to your forum and moderate yourself talking to yourself or something. lol. Pft. Research page...

It is a RESOURCE forum, NOT research as YOU write, gee you can't even do something simple correctly.

Meanwhile you still can't honestly address post one.....

Pathetic.

The trend line from 2016 is -0.3 deg C.

A simple calculation.... Got to love it....

It could get worse too since La-Nina is here and still deepening. Cooling appears to be in the cards for a while.

It could get worse too since La-Nina is here and still deepening. Cooling appears to be in the cards for a while.
Very True...

Were in a Moderate La Niña and all indications are it is going colder. Europe is going to be frozen very deeply this year due to a very cold AMO and the PDO is also going very cold... Clouds over the equator have increased by 0.7% which means the solar recharge of the oceans is going to be slowed significantly...

Our friends in the alarmist camp are in for a real shock the next 30 years. All indications of the next solar cycle show it to be very low like the last one...

Very True...

Were in a Moderate La Niña and all indications are it is going colder. Europe is going to be frozen very deeply this year due to a very cold AMO and the PDO is also going very cold... Clouds over the equator have increased by 0.7% which means the solar recharge of the oceans is going to be slowed significantly...

Our friends in the alarmist camp are in for a real shock the next 30 years. All indications of the next solar cycle show it to be very low like the last one...

Warmists/alarmists fail to realize that we have periodic warming and cooling trends that last 2-4 decades, irrespective of CO2 levels in the atmosphere.

DR. Jones BBC Interview made that clear, which I posted in another thread, it was IGNORED by warmists/alarmists.

===

Q&A: Professor Phil Jones

Excerpt:

A - Do you agree that according to the global temperature record used by the IPCC, the rates of global warming from 1860-1880, 1910-1940 and 1975-1998 were identical?

An initial point to make is that in the responses to these questions I've assumed that when you talk about the global temperature record, you mean the record that combines the estimates from land regions with those from the marine regions of the world. CRU produces the land component, with the Met Office Hadley Centre producing the marine component.

Temperature data for the period 1860-1880 are more uncertain, because of sparser coverage, than for later periods in the 20th Century. The 1860-1880 period is also only 21 years in length. As for the two periods 1910-40 and 1975-1998 the warming rates are not statistically significantly different (see numbers below).

I have also included the trend over the period 1975 to 2009, which has a very similar trend to the period 1975-1998.

So, in answer to the question, the warming rates for all 4 periods are similar and not statistically significantly different from each other.

Here are the trends and significances for each period:

LINK

===

As I have pointed out before CO2 doesn't control warming/cooling periods, there is no statistical relationship for CO2 to be a driver, it is a follower nothing more.

Hate to tell you Climate Alarmists.....but......

The sun is expanding.....in due time it will totally engulf the Earth and melt it into vapors. So yeah, it's getting hotter. Duh.

Al Gore has prescribed the solution for you dunderhead Climate Fear Mongers.....Don't forget to wear your Tin Foil Hats and you'll be safe !!!

Here is a nice sample from Mamooth, who posted this without provocation:

And it was better with repetition, seeing how accurate I was. That's always what triggers you, me being right, and you being unable to respond. To paraphrase Truman, "I don't give them hell. I tell the truth, and they think it's hell."

This is normally how Mamooth talks to me, the over the top anger, personal attacks and off topic crap.

WAA! WAAAAAA! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

If you want me to stop pointing out you're a dishonest coward, then defend your arguments instead of running away and throwing insults. Don't just rage-weep at me hysterically. That only confirms to everyone how I was right.

Let's move away from your insults and do what you hate most, which is talk about the science. Others have already done a good job of illustrating your cherrypicking dishonesty, so I don't need to repeat that. I will repost this note from the front page of the website you took your data from.

---
However, with sharp tools comes great responsibility... Please read the notes on things to beware of - and in particular on the problems with short, cherry-picked trends. Remember that the signals we are dealing with are very, very noisy, and it's easy to get misled - or worse still, to mislead others.
---

You did _exactly_ what the website said not to do. Was that due to stupidity or dishonesty on your part?

The reality is that climate changes all on its own without the help of man. There have been cooling trends in intergalcial cycles and warming trends in glacial cycles. And the length of these reversals can be quite lengthy too.

Which is one of the reasons I reject the assertion that the planet is warming at a faster rate because atmospheric CO2 is increasing at a faster rate.

New Topics

Forum List

Back