Question: “Is America Ready for Sitcom About Half-Breeds?”

ABC is going to put a show on the air this season about mulatto kids. Will there be an audience for this? Is it race obsession gone amuck? Is it even an issue or even necessary?
black-ish Spinoff mixed-ish Premiering TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 24 9|8c on ABC | ABC New Shows

what proof do you have that YOU aren't a 'half-breed'?
My parents, grandparents and great-grandparents all Northern European and white. What proof do YOU have that you’re not an “inbred?”
I am and really don't care and most people don't and can't tell the diff.

Jasmine Guy was mixed. Or is..Idk. :dunno:
They have been around since forever better get a DNA check you might be part something rather than what you look like.

I found out I am 1.4% African

• Sub-Saharan African
    1.4%

• West African
      1.2%

• Senegambian & Guinean
        0.6%

• Nigerian
        0.5%

• Broadly West African
        0.2%

• Congolese & Southern East African
      0.2%

• Southern East African
        0.2%

ABC is going to put a show on the air this season about mulatto kids. Will there be an audience for this? Is it race obsession gone amuck? Is it even an issue or even necessary?
black-ish Spinoff mixed-ish Premiering TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 24 9|8c on ABC | ABC New Shows

what proof do you have that YOU aren't a 'half-breed'?
My parents, grandparents and great-grandparents all Northern European and white. What proof do YOU have that you’re not an “inbred?”
I am and really don't care and most people don't and can't tell the diff.

What are ya? But yeah, mulatto means black and white only.

... I think if mixed marriages go on the rise ........

They have been on the rise for the past 50 years.
Yes they have and I’m also wondering if eventually we will recognize this as a separate race?

Maybe someday people will stop being so fucking stupid and let go of the false notion of "race."

In your fevered imagination, would there be a different 'race' depending on what sort of 'mix' there is? If you can see how absurd that would be, maybe you can see why the whole idea of 'race' is fucking absurd. Or are you one of those nuts who thinks there are 57.3 genders necessitating about 1004 new pronouns?

Why do you care?
Wondering if it matters to people? I think if mixed marriages go on the rise that black leaders next bitch would be that black people are being bred out of existence.

Well you did not get the memo did you?

See us whites and smart blacks got together with the Asians and Hispanics and agreed that Whites and Blacks will breed together until there is nothing but Oreos left and Asians and Hispanics will mate until there is nothing but Mocha Cappuccino left and then the Oreo will dunk itself into the Mocha and make one human race...

Many have tried but I see a future where we see no other color anymore...

As for the sitcom if it is hilarious why not?

I personally think it's a good thing looking at life from neither a black nor white perspective though if you listened to Hollywood you would think only two races exists.
I also think the show's audience will be minimal along with it's impact on the culture.

Yes they have and I’m also wondering if eventually we will recognize this as a separate race?

Maybe someday people will stop being so fucking stupid and let go of the false notion of "race."

In your fevered imagination, would there be a different 'race' depending on what sort of 'mix' there is? If you can see how absurd that would be, maybe you can see why the whole idea of 'race' is fucking absurd. Or are you one of those nuts who thinks there are 57.3 genders necessitating about 1004 new pronouns?
People of mixed race dont accept the existence of race. Comes with th he territory. Still exists though.

People of mixed race dont accept the existence of race. Comes with th he territory. Still exists though.

Why are you laboring under that misconception?

New Topics

Forum List

Back