Question for White Women

Look at your smart phone and Microsoft and Amazon and Google. Besides the hot comb what have your people invented in the last 100 years?

Who's the black Thomas Edison or Bill Gates?
OK. So does that mean that white people are smarter ?

sealybobo
I actually befriended them because I knew what it was like to be in their position. One of them turned out to be a loser. He stole my buddies varsity jacket. Who steals another person's varsity jacket? Weird thing to steal. It has someone else's name on it. But maybe that guy said something racist to him and he was just getting him back. Anyways, do you know how he got his jacket back? His FBI dad went to the black kids house with his gun and made him take him to where the jacket was. He buried it. Weird ass shit. But he's not here to defend himself so I could be making all this up.

So the worse, the most evil thing you could come up with was a black kid at school that stole your friends jacket ?

giphy.gif

sealybobo
Anyways, last thing I want to say. IF I was sour about the beatings I got in Detroit, that sourness went away the minute I beat Cody. And yes, I was glad to beat a black. Otherwise I might think like you that blacks are tougher. They aren't. He was 19 and couldn't even beat up a 17 year old boy who only wrestled 3 years. LOL

Shut the fk up. You can't beat an egg
That black kid was the only black kid in the school. What evil do you think he would dare do? I didn't have to do any evil to get my ass kicked in an all black school. Those black boys picked on me strictly because I was white. And I'm sure their parents told them to give me some payback. I know the teacher turned a blind eye. The worst week was Roots week. They showed it in every class. Maybe CRT shouldn't be taught in elementary.

I'm sure the black parents didn't teach their kids that blacks are better than whites and should not do what they themselves didn't like us doing to them. If blacks were "better" than whites their kids wouldn't have acted just like whites did when the numbers were reversed. In fact, no one ever touched the black kid in the all white school. I'm sure they called him the N word but no one ever assaulted him. I got assaulted. So did my Principle. They sent him to the hospital.

If blacks were better you wouldn't have OVER 2000 violent crimes per every 100,000 residents when the nations average is 300. Our ghettos are our embarrassment with the rest of the world. I go to Europe and tell them America is the greatest place in the world to live and they always say, "what about your ghettos?"

I love hearing Howard Stern tell his stories. He confirms you don't have to do or say shit to get your ass kicked if you are white in an all black school.

Howard went to

As of the 2018-19 school year, the student body of Roosevelt High School consisted of:

• 0 American Indian or Alaska Native students (0% of the student body)
  • 396 Black or African American students (40% of the student body)
  • 592 Hispanic or Latino students (60% of the student body)
  • 2 Asian or Native Hawaiian/Other Pacific Islander students (.05% of the student body)
  • 1 White students (.01% of the student body)
  • 0 Multiracial students (0% of the student body)
Dude, I was that one white kid. That poor kid.

Here's the school I went to

Emerson middle School serves 567 students in grades Prekindergarten-8. ... Minority enrollment is 99% of the student body (majority Black)

Unkotare thinks he teaches in an inner city school. HA! Not like the hood school I went to. My counselor at the all white school said I learned nothing at Emerson. Basically they just baby sat us all day and they even did a piss poor job of that too. The worst teachers teach in Detroit and the parents/students are GHETTO.

You think I would be traumatized by it but I'm not really. I was even a liberal until you told me blacks don't appreciate it. Now I say fuck it. If I were a white boss I wouldn't hire blacks either if what you are saying is true. That it's not even appreciated and you feel superior? Fuck you.

From my experience, most women refuse to put in the hours necessary to succeed. The people who become CEOs and high level executives work eighty and ninety hour weeks for years on end. I worked for a major TELCO and the vast majority of women technicians refused to work overtime unless coerced by management. For them it was eight and go home, many times I saw them walk off jobs leaving customers out of service until another tech could be dispatched.
It is a fact that a lot of women choose family over working full-time outside of the home after they have a baby and plan on more. Some married women work full-time up until their first child’s delivery, but most continue working full-time after maternity leave ends.

Many (with mega room for more to get on board) businesses are helping women (and men) be successful by providing full-time childcare at the business while they work. There are financial benefits to that scenario for the business, and a huge help for families. If US businesses did more of this there would be more female CEOs.

To be a successful CEO requires more hours than most family-centered people (not just women) want to work: 60-80+ hours a week until delegating a lot of it comfortably to employees.

I had a job as a counselor before I was married. I was far from being the CEO of the company, but to be successful (I was salaried btw) required working 10 hours daily six days a week. I was successful as a single female, but if I had a family at that time I would have left the job and acquired one that was conducive to having a family.

OK. So does that mean that white people are smarter ?
You say blacks invented math first. Ok. White men invented basketball and the GOAT in basketball is some old small white dude somewhere back then who shot granny style. That's the same as you saying blacks invented math. Sure you invented 1+1. But the Greeks and Arabs took that and did amazing things with it. Went way beyond what any black man had ever come up with. Why do you think they call them algorithms and not tyronithms? Because some arab came up with algorithms.

Or it'd be like you giving blacks credit for the spear. Yours was made of wood we made them out of steel.

sealybobo
Unkotare thinks he teaches in an inner city school. HA! Not like the hood school I went to. My counselor at the all white school said I learned nothing at Emerson. Basically they just baby sat us all day and they even did a piss poor job of that too. The worst teachers teach in Detroit and the parents/students are GHETTO.

Well If white supremacist provide school kids with profoundly unstandardized educations. I mean whites brag "By GOD !!! We don't have big government running the schools. By god !! We delineate all that to the local level !! We let them choose their own curriculum. We believe in local control !! We believe in property tax funding of K 12 education !! We don't want big central bad federal government doing educations"

Like they do in every country that the USA compares themselves with and beats them on every international test.

But the USA would rather every village run their own school

So you have a system with profoundly unstandardized schools, profoundly unstandardized financial resources, profoundly unstandardized teaching training, profoundly unstandardized curriculum.

And then you give the kids what ? A standardized test

giphy.gif

And then ppl act shocked when at the end of an unstandardized process all the kids coming through don't do equally as well and you say to those who didn't do as well (who will disproportionately be black of low income because who those are ones who are likely to go to the schools without those equal resources) that "You can't go to that college" "You can't to this uni" "Matter of fact you can't go to any college at all"

sealybobo
That black kid was the only black kid in the school. What evil do you think he would dare do? I didn't have to do any evil to get my ass kicked in an all black school. Those black boys picked on me strictly because I was white. And I'm sure their parents told them to give me some payback. I know the teacher turned a blind eye. The worst week was Roots week. They showed it in every class. Maybe CRT shouldn't be taught in elementary.

The kids or teacher are not here to give their side of the story.

sealybobo
I'm sure the black parents didn't teach their kids that blacks are better than whites and should not do what they themselves didn't like us doing to them. If blacks were "better" than whites their kids wouldn't have acted just like whites did when the numbers were reversed. In fact, no one ever touched the black kid in the all white school. I'm sure they called him the N word but no one ever assaulted him.

Well the black kids is not here to give his side story.

sealybobo
I got assaulted. So did my Principle. They sent him to the hospital.

I don't know the other side of the story

sealybobo
f blacks were better you wouldn't have OVER 2000 violent crimes per every 100,000 residents when the nations average is 300.

OK. And how does that affect white people ?

sealybobo
Our ghettos are our embarrassment with the rest of the world. I go to Europe and tell them America is the greatest place in the world to live and they always say, "what about your ghettos?"

Whites created the ghettoes you are embarrassed by. You angry at the very thing you support.

Ghettoes were designed by white people as holding pens to contain black people.

Generations of housing discrimination created them, as did decade after decade of white riots against black people whenever we would move into white neighbourhoods.

When it comes to racism you don't need to throw a molly through a window when you can knock down the building using a bulldozer with public money. Zoning laws, redlining, predatory lending, stop-and-frisk: all are white violence, they are all white rioting.

And at the same time that black housing was being destroyed, millions of white families were getting government-guaranteed loans (through the FHA and VA loan programs) that were almost entirely off-limits to black people and which allowed whites to hustle it out to the suburbs where only they were allowed to go.

But whites can know nothing about any of that and still be called educated.

sealybobo
I love hearing Howard Stern tell his stories. He confirms you don't have to do or say shit to get your ass kicked if you are white in an all black school.

Well that's what Howard is telling you. But there are 3 sides to a story. Howard's side. The black guys side and the truth.

sealybobo
Howard went to

As of the 2018-19 school year, the student body of Roosevelt High School consisted of:
  • 2 Asian or Native Hawaiian/Other Pacific Islander students (.05% of the student body)

Am I supposed to feel sorry for millionaire Howard Stern now ?

@sealybobo

Emerson middle School serves 567 students in grades Prekindergarten-8. ... Minority enrollment is 99% of the student body (majority Black)

And ?

Last edited:
sealybobo
You think I would be traumatized by it but I'm not really. I was even a liberal until you told me blacks don't appreciate it. Now I say fuck it.

I'm not the voice of all blk ppl. I'm the voice of me.

Second you was not liberal in the first place because if you were liberal you should be able to show me receipts of the work you have done to assist in the black liberation struggle that works within your OWN white community where the main decisions are made that negatively affects black people.

The decisions that bring about the bias, the discrimination that affects blacks; all those decision are not made in the ghettoes of black America. They are made in the burbs because it is the people who look like you who makes those decisions

Show me work you have done with the elected white officials, work with your leaders of business, work with the white activists.

You also must be prepared to show humility and be ready to get the brunt of the criticism. You have to listen to the angry black voices and be prepared to be criticized and rejected and not trusted.

That's part of the price of the ticket back to justice.

This white man (John Brown)

weal_02_img0291.jpg

He was hanged for treason, murder and insurrection after his failed attempt to take over the federal arsenal at Harpers Ferry to gain arms for a slave uprising. His idea was to create a new state in the mountains of Virginia where black slaves could flee and defend their freedom.

In those mountains was Harpers Ferry. There the government kept 100,000 guns, more than enough for an army. Brown led a band of 22 armed men, both blacks and whites, and took it – but then lost it two days later to the Marines under Robert E. Lee. Brown.

John Brown went to the gallows for black freedom. That's the type of white liberal I'm talking about. Not some stupid bastard like you who tries to fool the black ppl he knows into loving him then laughs at them for being fooled.

sealybobo
You think I would be traumatized by it but I'm not really. I was even a liberal until you told me blacks don't appreciate it. Now I say fuck it.

BullSHIT. You have never stood up like a man and spoken for yourself here EVER.

John Brown went to the gallows for black freedom. That's the type of white liberal I'm talking about. Not some stupid bastard like you who tries to fool the black ppl he knows into loving him then laughs at them for being fooled.
Brown was a psycho with a messiah complex. He wanted to die 'gloriously.' There were many, many white abolitionists at the time who were not nihilistic madmen.

sealybobo

Second you was not liberal in the first place because if you were liberal you should be able to show me receipts of the work you have done to assist in the black liberation struggle that works within your OWN white community where the main decisions are made that negatively affects black people.

The decisions that bring about the bias, the discrimination that affects blacks; all those decision are not made in the ghettoes of black America. They are made in the burbs because it is the people who look like you who makes those decisions

Show me work you have done with the elected white officials, work with your leaders of business, work with the white activists.

You also must be prepared to show humility and be ready to get the brunt of the criticism. You have to listen to the angry black voices and be prepared to be criticized and rejected and not trusted.

That's part of the price of the ticket back to justice.

This white man (John Brown)

weal_02_img0291.jpg

He was hanged for treason, murder and insurrection after his failed attempt to take over the federal arsenal at Harpers Ferry to gain arms for a slave uprising. His idea was to create a new state in the mountains of Virginia where black slaves could flee and defend their freedom.

In those mountains was Harpers Ferry. There the government kept 100,000 guns, more than enough for an army. Brown led a band of 22 armed men, both blacks and whites, and took it – but then lost it two days later to the Marines under Robert E. Lee. Brown.

Let me give you a great exam. Halley berry. Do you think that academy award was legitimate for monsters ball or an affirmative action win?

sealybobo

Well If white supremacist provide school kids with profoundly unstandardized educations. I mean whites brag "By GOD !!! We don't have big government running the schools. By god !! We delineate all that to the local level !! We let them choose their own curriculum. We believe in local control !! We believe in property tax funding of K 12 education !! We don't want big central bad federal government doing educations"

Like they do in every country that the USA compares themselves with and beats them on every international test.

So you have a system with profoundly unstandardized schools, profoundly unstandardized financial resources, profoundly unstandardized teaching training, profoundly unstandardized curriculum.

giphy.gif

And then ppl act shocked when at the end of an unstandardized process all the kids coming through don't do equally as well and you say to those who didn't do as well (who will disproportionately be black of low income because who those are ones who are likely to go to the schools without those equal resources) that "You can't go to that college" "You can't to this uni" "Matter of fact you can't go to any college at all"

sealybobo

sealybobo
I'm sure the black parents didn't teach their kids that blacks are better than whites and should not do what they themselves didn't like us doing to them. If blacks were "better" than whites their kids wouldn't have acted just like whites did when the numbers were reversed. In fact, no one ever touched the black kid in the all white school. I'm sure they called him the N word but no one ever assaulted him.

sealybobo

sealybobo
f blacks were better you wouldn't have OVER 2000 violent crimes per every 100,000 residents when the nations average is 300.

sealybobo
Our ghettos are our embarrassment with the rest of the world. I go to Europe and tell them America is the greatest place in the world to live and they always say, "what about your ghettos?"

Whites created the ghettoes you are embarrassed by. You angry at the very thing you support.

Generations of housing discrimination created them, as did decade after decade of white riots against black people whenever we would move into white neighbourhoods.

When it comes to racism you don't need to throw a molly through a window when you can knock down the building using a bulldozer with public money. Zoning laws, redlining, predatory lending, stop-and-frisk: all are white violence, they are all white rioting.

And at the same time that black housing was being destroyed, millions of white families were getting government-guaranteed loans (through the FHA and VA loan programs) that were almost entirely off-limits to black people and which allowed whites to hustle it out to the suburbs where only they were allowed to go.

sealybobo

Well that's what Howard is telling you. But there are 3 sides to a story. Howard's side. The black guys side and the truth.

sealybobo
Howard went to

@sealybobo

And ?
You can’t be a shitty parent and expect the school or community is going to save your kid.

sealybobo

giphy.gif

sealybobo

sealybobo

sealybobo

sealybobo

sealybobo

sealybobo

sealybobo
Howard went to

@sealybobo

And ?
It sounds like you’re admitting blacks can’t compete, so blacks are not superior

sealybobo

giphy.gif

sealybobo

sealybobo

sealybobo

sealybobo

sealybobo

sealybobo

sealybobo
Howard went to

@sealybobo

And ?
Yea whites put all the blacks in one place and didn’t help them figure it out and blacks are still trying to figure it out.

sealybobo
Let me give you a great exam. Halley berry. Do you think that academy award

Monster's Balls was a slam dunk in terms of White Supremacy programming. That's why she got the award.

There is a reason other black actresses like Angela Basset turned it down. She read the script and said she was tired of "seeing black woman shown as hookers and whores and she wasn't going to continue with that madness" Vanessa Williams and Queen Latifah turned it down too.

Look at the film -We are expected to believe that a black female romantically got involved with a white male prison guard who participated in her husbands execution and that black woman threw herself at him and after she found out what he has done, she did nothing but smiled and ate ice cream with him and looked at the stars. That's just are not believable. Except perhaps in a white fantasy frame of reference.

The disgusting “sex” scene was unnecessarily long. But two points of the movie were

1) The subtle stereotype that was being pushed that black people cannot handle their business and white people must swoop in and save us from ourselves.

2) The racist white man’s personal journey and racial “redemption” was through interracial sex, since the poor black woman who had no choice but to do him or be homeless.

If the film were white-on-white you and most whites would hate it. Because then white people would see what a sick sleazebag Thornton was. But because it's a black woman, he is “saving” her, not taking advantage of her. And she is being “sensible” not utterly brainless. There is no way it would have won an Oscar.

sealybobo
was legitimate for monsters ball or an affirmative action win?

No doubt Hollywood’s Jewish male overseers will be making a film, any time soon, in which a German concentration camp guard responsible for flicking the switch in which 100s of Jews are exterminated, goes on to disguise his identity from a beautiful, grieving, Jewess (whose family he’d killed) with whom he shares explicit sex scenes.

Don’t hold ya breath, folks!

We had a scruffy average looking Billy Bob Thornton having a hot, no-holds barred steamy sex scene with the then stunning Halle Berry

The very same scene with the races reversed, outside of downright pornography, would simply be unheard of. It would be the equivalent of Lil Wayne or Rick Ross getting it on with Angelina Jolie or Megan Fox on screen.

There is a reason why you don't get black playboys in Hollywood. There is a reason why all the top black male actors in Hollywood are married (The Rock, Idris, Denzel, Will Smith, Samuel L Jackson)

Black playboys in Hollywood are not allowed. You're not gonna see a black Leonardo Di-Caprio or a black Charlie Sheen's, that is black bachelors running around banging different women in Hollywood.

Hollywood hasn’t made a box office film yet in which a major male Black actor got involved in explicit love/sex scenes with a major female white actor.

This should tell you something about the racial dynamics at play here

Last edited:
The good thing for women is every company is urgently looking for qualified asians, Hispanics, blacks, women to fill vp positions.

I own two successful companies. I'm not looking for qualified Asians, Hispanics, Blacks or women to fill positions. When I'm hiring, I'm looking for qualified people to fill positions...

My brother found a woman to be vp of hr. $500,000 a year. In a year she left because another company offered her $1 million a year.

I'm gonna' hoist the bullshit flag on this one. My VP of HR makes just south of $200K a year, a bit higher than the national average.

What company is paying this woman a million a year, and what company did your brother work for that paid her $500K? Hell, the Vice President for Human Resources at Microsoft only makes around $220K a year.

Yeah, I don't believe that...

Then she hired my brother to come work for her. He didn’t want to be the vp again it truly is a lot of work and responsibility.

That's the mark of a poor employee. Someone who doesn't with to progress in his profession is someone who'll soon be overlooked and, when the time comes to let people go, will be at the top of the list...

Who becomes ceos? Probably people who get business degrees not hr.

I'm the CEO of my companies, and I don't have a business degree. Bill Gates is a college dropout, as is Mark Zuckerberg. Zuckerberg's the fifth richest man on the planet and he has a high school diploma.

The people who become CEO's are the people who aren't afraid of challenges and of failures...

Look at the film -We are expected to believe that a black female romantically got involved with a white male prison guard who participated in her husbands execution and that black woman threw herself at him...

What kinds of movies do you enjoy?

What kinds of movies do you enjoy?
My Top 10 film in no order would be

"Police Academy" (the Original),
"Terminator 2"
Bruce Lee "Enter the Dragon"
James Bond's "Spy Who loved Me"
Sydney Poiter in "In The Heat Of The Night"
"Shawshank Redemption"
"Beverly Hills Cop 2"
"Trading Places"
"Good bad And The Ugly"
"Goodfellas"

Last edited:
My Top 10 film in no order would be

"Police Academy" (the Original),
"Terminator 1 and 2"
Bruce Lee "Enter the Dragon"
James Bond's "Spy Who loved Me"
Sydney Poiter in "In The Heat Of The Night"
"Shawshank Redemption"
"Beverly Hills Cop 1 and 2"
"Trading Places"
"Good bad And The Ugly"
"Goodfellas"
Excellent; some good choices there. I'd question the omission of "The Godfather", but that's just personal taste. "Trading Places" of course. I mean, any flick in which a 25 year old Jamie Lee Curtis so gratuitously shows her tits is always a winner.

Now, back to the Halle Berry flick with which you took exception. You made this comment:

"We are expected to believe that a black female romantically got involved with a white male prison guard who participated in her husbands execution..."

You say that as if the very idea escapes logic and, because you believe it could ever happen; that the whole "disgusting" sex scene would never actually happen. Do you not also find it odd, then, that James Cameron expected you to believe that some alien could return from the future to kill Sarah Connor?

Monster's Ball was a fuckin' movie; make believe. It's pretend. If you can't handle that, then you are one who is truly deserving of some deep, deep pit...

From my experience, most women refuse to put in the hours necessary to succeed. The people who become CEOs and high level executives work eighty and ninety hour weeks for years on end. I worked for a major TELCO and the vast majority of women technicians refused to work overtime unless coerced by management. For them it was eight and go home, many times I saw them walk off jobs leaving customers out of service until won't tech could be dispatched.
Very true. They won't work overtime, take time off and make demands by emotional outburst.

Forum List

Back