Question for White Women

C#mon. Behave yourself now. Talk sense
The mental and orientation problems that prompted gymnast Simone Biles to withdraw from the team and all-around events at the Tokyo Olympics are not over.
The four-time gold medalist on Friday shared video proof of her continued bout with the so-called twisties, in which gymnasts can get lost in the air during acrobatic maneuvers.

She reminds me of Mike Tyson when he lost it. He was the best, until he wasn't.

sealybobo
The mental and orientation problems that prompted gymnast Simone Biles to withdraw from the team and all-around events at the Tokyo Olympics are not over. The four-time gold medalist on Friday shared video proof of her continued bout with the so-called twisties, in which gymnasts can get lost in the air during acrobatic maneuvers. She reminds me of Mike Tyson when he lost it. He was the best, until he wasn't.

I grew up knowing about female gymnasts like Julissa Gomez and Elena Mukhina. Go and ask them about the pressure of being gymnasts ? Actually you can't because they're dead

Both of them died from broken necks, injuring themselves on events that weren’t nearly as technically complicated as the stuff Simone is doing.

One hand placed in the wrong position and Simone could either die, or be paralyzed. It’s not quite the same as having a bad day and you’re a golfer or bowler.

Black women do not owe any motherfuckers their time. People wanna make fun of both this ladies looks, body type and dox points from Simone.

The nerve of white ppl, here we have black people playing your sports, and without them, your teams would be absolute TRASH.

This woman has 27 gold medals, 6 silver and four bronze.

She owes America NOTHING!

Tuhh. Let me stop and walk away from this thread before I get on Time Out again for hate speech.

Last edited:
sealybobo
The mental and orientation problems that prompted gymnast Simone Biles to withdraw from the team and all-around events at the Tokyo Olympics are not over. The four-time gold medalist on Friday shared video proof of her continued bout with the so-called twisties, in which gymnasts can get lost in the air during acrobatic maneuvers. She reminds me of Mike Tyson when he lost it. He was the best, until he wasn't.

I grew up knowing about female gymnasts like Julissa Gomez and Elena Mukhina. Go and ask them about the pressure of being gymnasts ? Actually you can't because they're dead

Both of them died from broken necks, injuring themselves on events that weren’t nearly as technically complicated as the stuff Simone is doing.

One hand placed in the wrong position and Simone could either die, or be paralyzed. It’s not quite the same as having a bad day and you’re a golfer or bowler.

Black women do not owe any motherfuckers their time. People wanna make fun of both the ladies looks, body type and all, dox points from Simone.

The nerve of white ppl, here we have black people playing your sports, and without them, your teams would be absolute TRASH.

This woman has 27 gold medals, 6 silver and four bronze.

She owes America NOTHING!

Tuhh. Let me stop and walk away from this thread before I get on Time Out again for hate speech.
But we just won gold without her.

USA's Suni Lee wins gold in the women's individual all-around gymnastics final​

Without Simone Biles, a heavy favorite to defend her crown heading into the Tokyo Games, Lee stepped into the spotlight.

And tell me who took 2nd and 3rd place. Were they black?

But we just won gold without her.

USA's Suni Lee wins gold in the women's individual all-around gymnastics final​

Without Simone Biles, a heavy favorite to defend her crown heading into the Tokyo Games, Lee stepped into the spotlight.

And tell me who took 2nd and 3rd place. Were they black?
Don't matter. Biles wasn't there. They lost the team all around but even in the individual all round then you had to rely on an Asian-American

Don't matter. Biles wasn't there. They lost the team all around but even in the individual all round then you had to rely on an Asian-American
That's what makes America great. Melting pot. We wouldn't dominate in sports like we do if it wasn't for African Americans. I'll give you that.

P.S. I'm loved it when you wrote this: Let me stop and walk away from this thread before I get on Time Out again for hate speech.

Glad to know I'm getting to you. As a black who doesn't know how to act, I bet you wish you could get violent since you're losing intellectually. But remember, I'd fuck you up there too. Why? You don't know how to wrestle big guy. And you have a lazy look to you. I'd be afraid of you if I ran into you in the city and you were with your buddies but one on one, nah.

sealybobo
That's what makes America great. Melting pot. We wouldn't dominate in sports like we do if it wasn't for African Americans. I'll give you that.

That's because whtie people can't compete with black people on an equal footing. You need a system of injustice to thrive. We don't

sealybobo
P.S. I'm loved it when you wrote this: Let me stop and walk away from this thread before I get on Time Out again for hate speech.

Nope. I've just been threatened many times with hate speech and being banned by the mods.

sealybobo
Glad to know I'm getting to you.

You're not. Black people get to you, that's why your still hurt nearly 50 years after getting stomped out by black kids at school

sealybobo
As a black who doesn't know how to act, I bet you wish you could get violent since you're losing intellectually. But remember, I'd fuck you up there too.

You've already had you're ass kicked out by the brothers and you're hurt because many black woman don't you and have rejected you. The job is done. I don't need to do anything

sealybobo
Why? You don't know how to wrestle big guy. And you have a lazy look to you. I'd be afraid of you if I ran into you in the city and you were with your buddies but one on one, nah.

Dude. You're old. I'm young. Well younger than you for sure if you went to school in the 60's.

sealybobo

That's because whtie people can't compete with black people on an equal footing. You need a system of injustice to thrive. We don't

sealybobo

Nope. I've just been threatened many times with hate speech and being banned by the mods.

sealybobo

You're not. Black people get to you, that's why your still hurt nearly 50 years after getting stomped out by black kids at school

sealybobo
As a black who doesn't know how to act, I bet you wish you could get violent since you're losing intellectually. But remember, I'd fuck you up there too.

You've already had you're ass kicked out by the brothers and you're hurt because many black woman don't you and have rejected you. The job is done. I don't need to do anything

sealybobo
Why? You don't know how to wrestle big guy. And you have a lazy look to you. I'd be afraid of you if I ran into you in the city and you were with your buddies but one on one, nah.

Dude. You're old. I'm young. Well younger than you for sure if you went to school in the 60's.
We need you for sports and music you need us for inventing the internet and cars and plumbing.

We need you for sports and music you need us for inventing the internet and cars and plumbing.

Paul is retarded.

What do you think of my point, that the numbers are caused by women being smart enough to NOT support a stupid system?

sealybobo

sealybobo

sealybobo

sealybobo

sealybobo

I'm 50. My nephews friend is a lineman for a division 2 school. He says, "uncle sealybobo, you think you can take Merza?" I whipped him easily. He, like you, doesn't know how to wrestle. So I'm sure like you he thinks, "yea but if I could punch" but I know how to take a punch and avoid a punch. So if he or you don't knock me out and I get a hold of you, you're toast. And you know it. Because you know you can't wrestle. You're a little bitch on the ground.

I love telling this story. Cody was 3rd in state my junior year. My senior year I have to wrestle him to get into placing for a metal. One of us will not be all state after this match. Cody was the strong favorite after all, he placed the year before. I had only wrestled 2 years the year he took 3rd. My senior year was only my 3rd year wrestling. I didn't know a lot of moves but was the strongest kid in my weight class. I was also junior Metro Detroit Power Lifting Champion that year. Oh, and Cody was 19 and I was only 17 when I graduated. So the day of our final match someone tells me, "hey sealybobo, you're wrestling Cody next?" and I said yea, like I was not happy about it. He told me that he just talked to Cody and he said, "shit I got to wrestle that crazy white boy again". When I heard that, it gave me the confidence I needed to beat him. Cody was the only black man to ever beat me at anything and in the end, I won.

I know, Cody isn't here to defend himself. LOL.

My Wife has been the CFO for three large companies over the last 30 years,she held Her first position for 20 years at a major bank,I mean all the banks coast to coast.
I've never seen anyone work so hard and for more hours than my Wife,Man or Female.
She took a total of 6 days un scheduled days off in those 30 years.

This totally shoots down the liberal claim that Conservative Men are afraid of strong Women.
Anecdotal evidence is cool.

Paul is retarded.

What do you think of my point, that the numbers are caused by women being smart enough to NOT support a stupid system?
Ridiculous. But I do admit that bosses are right about 66% of women. They are going to put their careers on hold to start a family. Statistics prove it.

So the fact is young women in business are being discriminated against because of bias. the 33% are being screwed because of a stereotype which may not be true with them.

Same way a smart hard working black guy might get screwed because 66% of blacks are most likely going to prove the negative stereotypes we have against them. Like being late and leaving early.

Ridiculous. But I do admit that bosses are right about 66% of women. They are going to put their careers on hold to start a family. Statistics prove it.

So the fact is young women in business are being discriminated against because of bias. the 33% are being screwed because of a stereotype which may not be true with them.

Same way a smart hard working black guy might get screwed because 66% of blacks are most likely going to prove the negative stereotypes we have against them. Like being late and leaving early.

Why is it ridiculous? They don't want to let their employer walk all over them, and I think that they are right to do so.

sealybobo

sealybobo

sealybobo

sealybobo

sealybobo

I'll say a couple things about your belief that I'm still sour about what happened to me 40 years ago. I'm totally not. I understand why those blacks in Detroit were angry with whites. They were probably a lot like you. And the wounds were fresh from the really racist 60's in Detroit.

And I soon learned when I moved to an all white neighborhood that whites are racists too. Most of them were certainly more racist to the 2 or 3 blacks that went to our high school. I actually befriended them because I knew what it was like to be in their position. One of them turned out to be a loser. He stole my buddies varsity jacket. Who steals another person's varsity jacket? Weird thing to steal. It has someone else's name on it. But maybe that guy said something racist to him and he was just getting him back. Anyways, do you know how he got his jacket back? His FBI dad went to the black kids house with his gun and made him take him to where the jacket was. He buried it. Weird ass shit. But he's not here to defend himself so I could be making all this up.

Anyways, last thing I want to say. IF I was sour about the beatings I got in Detroit, that sourness went away the minute I beat Cody. And yes, I was glad to beat a black. Otherwise I might think like you that blacks are tougher. They aren't. He was 19 and couldn't even beat up a 17 year old boy who only wrestled 3 years. LOL

Point is I got to take on a really tough black and I won. And he knew how to wrestle. You don't.

Why is it ridiculous? They don't want to let their employer walk all over them, and I think that they are right to do so.
Well sure but then no complaints that you didn't get the promotion or you don't make more money. Now I'm beginning to see why you are poor.

And by the way, this is why they hire foreigners. My dad got a job at Ford. He came in early and left late. Maybe if those lazy union workers worked their jobs would still be here and not in Mexico. Your mentality is why companies would rather hire a foreigner than a guy like you. You're fucking lazy and don't show initiative.

In your defense, I agree with you. I'd rather get off at 3pm not 5pm. But that's why I'll never be a VP or CEO.

Well sure but then no complaints that you didn't get the promotion or you don't make more money. Now I'm beginning to see why you are poor.

And by the way, this is why they hire foreigners. My dad got a job at Ford. He came in early and left late. Maybe if those lazy union workers worked their jobs would still be here and not in Mexico. Your mentality is why companies would rather hire a foreigner than a guy like you. You're fucking lazy and don't show initiative.

In your defense, I agree with you. I'd rather get off at 3pm not 5pm. But that's why I'll never be a VP or CEO.

1. They are not the ones that started this thread. You are.

2. Yes, same thing with the foreigners. Except it is not "lazy" to not let the boss treat you like shit, to make up for his mistakes.

3. Who said I was poor?

4. I'm not lazy. I'm just done busting my ass to cover for someone else's fuck up. They want the results of having full staffing? THen have full staffer. Don't expect 3 guys to do the work of 5 and it be good.

Anecdotal evidence is cool.
Also, he should know that 86.8% of CFO's are men.

In 2018, the share of companies in the United States with female CEOs was 4.9 percent, while the female CFOs share stood at 13.2 percent.

We need to ask her why she thinks only 13.2% of CFO's are women. I'd be interested in hearing what one of those 13.2% has to say about this.

And he may not admit it but she probably was a diversity candidate. I know I know. Every person who has benefited from affirmative action never wants to admit it. They're ashamed.

sealybobo
I actually befriended them because I knew what it was like to be in their position. One of them turned out to be a loser. He stole my buddies varsity jacket. Who steals another person's varsity jacket? Weird thing to steal. It has someone else's name on it. But maybe that guy said something racist to him and he was just getting him back. Anyways, do you know how he got his jacket back? His FBI dad went to the black kids house with his gun and made him take him to where the jacket was. He buried it. Weird ass shit. But he's not here to defend himself so I could be making all this up.

So the worse, the most evil thing you could come up with was a black kid at school that stole your friends jacket ?

giphy.gif

sealybobo
Anyways, last thing I want to say. IF I was sour about the beatings I got in Detroit, that sourness went away the minute I beat Cody. And yes, I was glad to beat a black. Otherwise I might think like you that blacks are tougher. They aren't. He was 19 and couldn't even beat up a 17 year old boy who only wrestled 3 years. LOL

Shut the fk up. You can't beat an egg

O don't I love the white inventor argument lol
Look at your smart phone and Microsoft and Amazon and Google. Besides the hot comb what have your people invented in the last 100 years?

Who's the black Thomas Edison or Bill Gates?

I'm 50. My nephews friend is a lineman for a division 2 school. He says, "uncle sealybobo, you think you can take Merza?" I whipped him easily. He, like you, doesn't know how to wrestle. So I'm sure like you he thinks, "yea but if I could punch" but I know how to take a punch and avoid a punch. So if he or you don't knock me out and I get a hold of you, you're toast. And you know it. Because you know you can't wrestle. You're a little bitch on the ground.

I love telling this story. Cody was 3rd in state my junior year. My senior year I have to wrestle him to get into placing for a metal. One of us will not be all state after this match. Cody was the strong favorite after all, he placed the year before. I had only wrestled 2 years the year he took 3rd. My senior year was only my 3rd year wrestling. I didn't know a lot of moves but was the strongest kid in my weight class. I was also junior Metro Detroit Power Lifting Champion that year. Oh, and Cody was 19 and I was only 17 when I graduated. So the day of our final match someone tells me, "hey sealybobo, you're wrestling Cody next?" and I said yea, like I was not happy about it. He told me that he just talked to Cody and he said, "shit I got to wrestle that crazy white boy again". When I heard that, it gave me the confidence I needed to beat him. Cody was the only black man to ever beat me at anything and in the end, I won.

I know, Cody isn't here to defend himself. LOL.

How can you be 50 if you went to school in the 60's ?

New Topics

Forum List

Back