Question for USMB real and pretend black posters

Q. Assuming that he is the nominee, should Biden pick a black woman as his VP and why?
I'm NOT black, but can I identify myself as being so for the sake of this thread? It's a good question and phrased correctly, because I have a sneaky suspicion that MOST that CLAIM to be black on this site, AREN'T. But anyway, since I AM black for the sake of this question, I think Creepy Sleepy Joe almost HAS to pick a black woman as his VP to save face. The problem is, the Dem black women available aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer. He is SCREWED.

Q. Assuming that he is the nominee, should Biden pick a black woman as his VP and why?
I'm NOT black, but can I identify myself as being so for the sake of this thread? It's a good question and phrased correctly, because I have a sneaky suspicion that MOST that CLAIM to be black on this site, AREN'T. But anyway, since I AM black for the sake of this question, I think Creepy Sleepy Joe almost HAS to pick a black woman as his VP to save face. The problem is, the Dem black women available aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer. He is SCREWED.

He embarrassed Stacy Abrams on Chris O'Donnells show. He should pick her just as "I'm sorry to all youze real blacks" gesture

He embarrassed Stacy Abrams on Chris O'Donnells show. He should pick her just as "I'm sorry to all youze real blacks" gesture
It's looking like his pick MAY be Kamel-Toe Harris, who is DEFINITELY only part black. And do NOT count Big Mike Obama out of the picture. She/he/it? could be Creepy Joe's surprise pick. THAT would be something.

He could control one of them.
101053081_553123818586292_4795124578445688832_n.jpg

Who are the pretend black posters?
MOST likely IQ2 and his buddy, Asslips.
So because they are leftwing and claim to be black they are simply lying?
Nope, there's a GOOD chance they're the SAME person, and a disgruntled white female librarian, single, never married, age 53, living in Yonkers, New York. Both imbecilic poster(s) have ALL the ear markings for this...............

Nope, there's a GOOD chance they're the SAME person, and a disgruntled white female librarian, single, never married, age 53, living in Yonkers, New York. Both imbecilic poster(s) have ALL the ear markings for this...............
Um okay. So who are some posters you actually believe are black?

Um okay. So who are some posters you actually believe are black?
Well, MarcAtl APPEARS to be a black man, as well as BWK. And there's another fine chap, goes by the moniker News from the Vine, or something LIKE that, who I'm pretty sure IS a black man. But IQ2 or Asslips, I have serious doubts about THEIR proclaimed ethnicity.

As a black woman myself...

I can't say I was born a black woman. However......I will say if I was a black woman I would like my name to be Starqueesha Jackson.

Thank you.

SO glad to meet ya, Starqueesha Jackson! PLEASE call ME LaQuanda Washington, resident of the battleground of the South Side of Chicago Projects. Let's do tea and crumpets together sometime.............

Don’t forget cats. They have many cats.

New Topics

Forum List

Back