Question for USMB real and pretend black posters

Lol your attempt at being witty is a miserable failure.
Your attempt to be an angry ass with no sense of humor whatsoever is a booming success.

You probably REALLY BELIEVE that I don't want black folks to vote, don't you? You believed me to be serious when I made that comment on page 1, didn't you?

Q. Assuming that he is the nominee, should Biden pick a black woman as his VP and why?
I'm NOT black, but can I identify myself as being so for the sake of this thread? It's a good question and phrased correctly, because I have a sneaky suspicion that MOST that CLAIM to be black on this site, AREN'T. But anyway, since I AM black for the sake of this question, I think Creepy Sleepy Joe almost HAS to pick a black woman as his VP to save face. The problem is, the Dem black women available aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer. He is SCREWED.
If you don't vote for me you aren't white!

Q. Assuming that he is the nominee, should Biden pick a black woman as his VP and why?
I'm NOT black, but can I identify myself as being so for the sake of this thread? It's a good question and phrased correctly, because I have a sneaky suspicion that MOST that CLAIM to be black on this site, AREN'T. But anyway, since I AM black for the sake of this question, I think Creepy Sleepy Joe almost HAS to pick a black woman as his VP to save face. The problem is, the Dem black women available aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer. He is SCREWED.
If you don't vote for me you aren't white!
Triggered sez, "Youze cray cray white mofo!! Light my blunt n chug muh 40 n pull muh finger!!"

The boy is delusional. He seems to think blacks are all quite satisfied with our treatment in America and so blacks like me must be faking in order to keep racism alive. It is the same mentality part of white America always has had.
It's not that.

White commies are exploiting race issues to demand that government take ownership and control of the means of production and distribution. Do you know what that means?

Go on record right now and renounce these commies. They don't give a rat fuck about race issues. They just want to use you to gain power at the expense of free enterprise, and you are HELPING THEM!!!

No Bootney that's not what is going on. I am tired of whites like you talking crazy. It is white fascists such as yourself lying to each other about the problem. Fuck your record, I actually face this shit. Nobody is doing a damn thing to control the means of jack diddly squat.

New Topics

Forum List

Back