Question for the left

Well, boy howdy ! If a bunch of lying TDS suffering morons say so it must be true.. lol... just look at this little circle jerk... whats next? Trump colluded with Russia? Bunch of fucking idiots. . .

Who, specifically, is telling you that?

Trump's goons were obviously intent on overthrowing a democratic election on January 6, but do whomever you claim to hear explain why they believe Trump's goons were attempting to destroy our republic?
Some people in this thread quoted that part and confirmed their belief that that's exactly how it was.

Selectively editing the effusions of the Cry Baby Loser concerning his goons who attacked the Capitol based upon his lying to them concerning the legitimacy of the U.S. presidential election fails.

Did he also tell his goons who assaulted the outnumbered police that he loved them? Indeed, he did.

Trump's goons tried to overthrow, by force, a democratic election, the results of which had been certified by all 50 states, and they failed to do so. The legislature and the Vice President still fulfilled their Constitutional responsibilities after the Trump goons were thrwarted.

Despite the strident raving of some of the Trump goons, no officeholder was hanged.

Hundreds have been identified, apprehended, indicted, and are being prosecuted.

A Capitol riot suspect was persuaded to storm the building on Jan. 6 after spending hours watching Fox News and listening to former President Donald Trump's election fraud lies, his lawyer said.
Anthony Antonio, 27, of Delaware, was arrested last month on five federal charges including knowingly entering or remaining on restricted grounds without lawful authority; violent entry and disorderly conduct; impeding law enforcement during civil disorder; disrupting Congress; and damaging government property.
Joseph Hurley, a Delaware-based lawyer: “He became hooked with what I call ‘Foxitus’ or ‘Foxmania’ and became interested in the political aspect and started believing what was being fed to him."

I'm not denying that he helped stir up a lot of chaos. I simply think that in the end he wouldn't have gone nearly as far as many people suggest he would have.

Some people in this thread quoted that part and confirmed their belief that that's exactly how it was.
Unspecified folks telling you unsupported things need not be taken seriously, especially since there is so much documentation of the reality, and more being exposed continually despite attempts to hide it.

he did.

bigley.

they shirley tried.

:desk:

Biden won 81,283,098 votes, or 51.3 percent of the votes cast.

^^^ THEM ^^^

he was willing & it was.

<ahem>

cleveland8.1.c.jpg

& don't ferget

View attachment 556942

it sounds like a sociopathic, malignant narcissist who suffers wth arrested development & probably syphilitic brain syndrome.
Let's go Brandon!

Unspecified folks telling you unsupported things need not be taken seriously, especially since there is so much documentation of the reality, and more being exposed continually despite attempts to hide it.
So more or less your position is "Trump used intimidation and other underhanded tactics in an attempt to impede the election results."

What ever you may believe about Jan 6, dividing the country in such a hateful angry way is not in our best interest

So more or less your position is "Trump used intimidation and other underhanded tactics in an attempt to impede the election results."
I both accept the plethora of documented, corroborated evidence and dismiss the fake, self-serving claims that fail to meet the evidentiary demands of any judicial and/or legislative bodies.

Trump persists in spewing the lie that he won the election in a "Landslide!"

Where does his legal redress stand in any legal venue anywhere in America?

PR, lickspittle pom pom flailers, and ideological media entertainers are irrelevant.

Where does his legal redress stand in any court or legislative entity anywhere in America?
Well, I didn't say I think he got cheated, though I do think he and his supporters actually believe that. I just think continuing to argue over the election and January 6th is a waste of time. It's time to look forward. Both sides are exaggerating and overreacting.

Well, I didn't say I think he got cheated. I just think continuing to argue over it is a waste if time. It's time to look forward.
Sweeping the ongoing dedicated degradation of the democratic process under the rug is not an option.

It still festers, and the nation must confront it.

Sweeping the ongoing dedicated degradation of the democratic process under the rug is not an option.

It still festers, and the nation must confront it.
Going after angry citizens that were causing trouble in D.C over a contentious election is a dangerous line to thread. Be careful.

Right-wing women would Happier, with full body massage with Happy ending.
You ain't the one to be givin' it to them.

Left wing men are happy enough to be wearing skirts
cause left wing women are all doin' it with each other.

LOL. Really? Enough of the right people in power positions to knock the legs out from underneath an already fragile democracy...and it happens...easily.
I'm surprised you're this naive.

donny says he's.... you know....

special.

I think he's as pushy and intimidating as he can be without putting himself in real danger. I think Trump is a coward at the end of the day.

How do you get him in court with this?

first person witness'.... there are at least 5 in the WH who know things & are speaking with the select committee & so are the coordinators of the insurrection. where's the money lead & how high up the food chain does it go? donny got rid of his DOD secretary just a few days after the election & replaced him with an acting one AND got himself a new AG after barr resigned. why did he do that when he was gonna be outa there in a very short time?

Both sides are exaggerating and overreacting.

the 140 cops that were injured, including tazed into a heart attack, numerous surgeries - one lost an eye...

the congress critters that were literally hunted down ...

& those that had to clean up the smashed glass, numerousamounts of trash & garbage strewn about the capital, & the multiple offices vandalized, the spray paint that needed to be washed off, & to disinfect the floors & walls because of the shit that was thrown by donny's flying monkeys would all say otherwise.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back