Question For So-Called "Anti-Racists"

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Another mantra apparently popular with leftist protestors being interviewed by TV news reporters is >> "It's not enough to not be racist. You must be "Anti-Racist".

Oh, OK. That sounds reasonable. So Mr and Ms highminded "anti-racists", are YOU that ?

What's your opinion of race-based Affirmative Action ? >>> The # 1 worst racism in America, over the past 55 years, and which has been racially victimizing, by far, the largest group of victims (whites and Asians)

Comments are accepted here >>>

Another mantra apparently popular with leftist protestors being interviewed by TV news reporters is >> "It's not enough to not be racist. You must be "Anti-Racist".

Oh, OK. That sounds reasonable. So Mr and Ms highminded "anti-racists", are YOU that ?

What's your opinion of race-based Affirmative Action ? >>> The # 1 worst racism in America, over the past 55 years, and which has been racially victimizing, by far, the largest group of victims (whites and Asians)

Comments are accepted here >>>
Well, I AM an anti-Dentite (Seinfeld creation), I absolutely HATE going to the dentist!

I'd rather be a racist than a bed wetter.

Problem is that bed wetters are racists... So I can hate them both and sleep well.

I think when your country is hijacked by police state totalitarians, opinions about affirmative action take a big fucking back seat to the fact that Nazi's are in charge of the military.
1. Nazis are NOT in charge of the US military,except in the damaged brains of indoctrinated dupes.

2. NO, Affirmative Action does NOT take a back seat to ANY racism in America, including the very rare cases of police brutality. It is clearly the worst racism in America, which is real, not a hyped up political stunt like the Floyd "outrage" How much outrage have these so outraged "dissenters", raised about the truly outrageous cold-blooded murder of Cody Holte ? (who wasn't engaging in crime at the time)

3. There are no police state totalitarians. What do you think the police should do ? Stand idly by, while stores are being looted and torched ? Rioters are lucky they weren't shot (with REAL bullets)

4. You didn't answer the question about your opinion of Affirmative Action, Mr, DODGE.

No charge for the deprogramming.

Last edited:
I think when your country is hijacked by police state totalitarians, opinions about affirmative action take a big fucking back seat to the fact that Nazi's are in charge of the military.
1. Nazis are NOT in charge of the US military,except in the damaged brains of indoctrinated dupes.

2. NO, Affirmative Action does NOT take a back seat to ANY racism in America, including the very rare cases of police brutality. It os clearly the worst racism in America, which is real, not a hyped up political stunt like the Floyd "outrage" How much outrage have these so outraged "dissenters, raised about the truly outrageous cold-blooded murder of Cody Holte ? (who wasn't engaging in crime at the time)

3. There are no police state totalitarians. What do you think the police should do ? Stand idly by, while stores are being looted and torched ? Rioters are lucky they weren't shot (with REAL bullets)

4. You didn't answer the question about your opinion of Affirmative Action, Mr, DODGE.

No charge for the deprogramming.
Good thing you didn't expect a reward from a bed wetter, but I assure you that it wasn't "deprogrammed". These pieces of shit are deliberately ignorant.

Good thing you didn't expect a reward from a bed wetter, but I assure you that it wasn't "deprogrammed". These pieces of shit are deliberately ignorant.
And their indocrinators (universities, mass media, think tanks) diligently keep them that way.

If you are truly anti racist you will kill your white children in sacrifice. Then sell yourself as a slave to a black gang.

Forum List

Back