Question for republicans: will you accept the results of the 2020 election if Trump loses?

All of us can already predict that if Trump loses, he will whine about the election being rigged regardless of the actual circumstances of the voting process.

Will his supporters accept the results under any circumstance?
I won't act like a little baby as did you and the rest of the Democrats for the last 3 and a half years.
You mean you will act like you did when Obama was President?
They still haven't gotten over it. They will never get over it.
When Obama was elected I was surprised but not upset. I told my wife the guy is an unknown so who knows. Maybe he will be good for unifying the country. After he pulled all his crap with SB 1070, the Cambridge Police, Trayvon, "You didn't build that", Iran, Obamacare it was clear he was a fraud and just wanted to undermine America.

All of us can already predict that if Trump loses, he will whine about the election being rigged regardless of the actual circumstances of the voting process.

I won't act like a little baby as did you and the rest of the Democrats for the last 3 and a half years.
When Obama was elected I was surprised but not upset. I told my wife the guy is an unknown so who knows. Maybe he will be good for unifying the country. After he pulled all his crap with SB 1070, the Cambridge Police, Trayvon, "You didn't build that", Iran, Obamacare it was clear he was a fraud and just wanted to undermine America.

I feel a lot better about B. Hussein O being elected after I saw what a piece of poo that McCain was. And seeing the Big O get reelected was a lot easier to deal with after seeing what a Judas Mitt Romney is.

Obama was truly a lowlife piece of crapola- but at least he didn't hide it like his Republican opponents in 2008 and 2012

all of us?.....doesnt that mean everyone?....so who is the thread for?...
Well this is pretty simple to figure out Harry. All of us know how Trump will react but the question in my post how the voters will react. Is that clear enough for you?
well this might be kinda difficult for you to figure out billy, but words have meaning.....all of us means everybody,maybe you should have said all of us liberals....or all of us not trump supporters.....is that clear enough for you?....
Uh no Harry you simply don’t understand the words I wrote. That much is clear.

But no where near the meltdown the left had with Trump.
You're still preaching a gospel of hate. Its all you guys do.
translation: Disagreeing with left wing loons.

Nah...stuff like:

I hope the police start shooting

Arguing with people is one thing...hoping for someone being shot is another.

1108-hillary-clinton-supporters-upset-getty-primary-1200x630-M.jpg

:laughing0301:

ZERO

PEACEFUL

TRANSITION

RESIST!!!

Nah...stuff like:

I hope all commies get shot.

Is that the same?

Kill a commie for mommy?

Nah...stuff like:

I hope all commies get shot.

Is that the same?

Kill a commie for mommy?

Its as equally moronic as what "gulfman"said. But then again, you're an anarchist so it may be an improvement in your case.

Fuck no. I am going to copy every bullshit thing you asshats have done against Trump.

Fuck no. I am going to copy every bullshit thing you asshats have done against Trump.

Okay so regardless of what happens you’ll pretend that it was rigged and Trump should have won? Wow got it lol

Okay so regardless of what happens you’ll pretend that it was rigged and Trump should have won? Wow got it lol

With Biden running, a Trump victory is looking very good.

Billy generally always opens threads with "Pretend everyone thinks like me". I think it's a sign of insecurity.

Billy generally always opens threads with "Pretend everyone thinks like me". I think it's a sign of insecurity.
Lol that must be it.

Hey, that's exactly what you dipshits have been doing since Trump WON.

You reap what you sow, bub.

Hey, that's exactly what you dipshits have been doing since Trump WON.

You reap what you sow, bub.
Lol you can react however you want, bub. It won’t matter whatsoever to me.

You mean like Democrats did in 2016?
Uh no actually. It was your ilk that claimed the election was rigged until it wasn’t because Trump won! Remember that?

Lol that must be it.

Dude, that IS it.

President Trump is a good sport, he will definitely accept the results if the election isn't rigged. But it sure looks like Red China is looking to Collude. Biden's boys connections to the Chi-coms and Red China's decision to give America the Wuhan Kung Flu certainly makes his efforts look crooked.
You're joking right....

Here is what happened after the Obama won:

1590828906764.png

I especially like the whole thing about the "phoney electoral college".

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back