Question for republicans: will you accept the results of the 2020 election if Trump loses?

All of us can already predict that if Trump loses, he will whine about the election being rigged regardless of the actual circumstances of the voting process.

Will his supporters accept the results under any circumstance?
I won't act like a little baby as did you and the rest of the Democrats for the last 3 and a half years.
You mean you will act like you did when Obama was President?

Only if the Repubs used the NSA, CIA, FBI to SPY on and LIE about Obama would that even BEGIN to compare... Then you'd have to have 80% of media BECOME political advocates in the fight AGAINST Obama...

Don't think there's gonna be parallel there man....

As insane as Rump is, he's going to go full tilt about the fixes on why he lost. He's going to go insane on his tweets and speeches blaming everyone and everything he can dream up. I not worried about the majority of the Citizens but that 36% should bear watching closely. Using this fear to get him reelected is just plain wrong. It's strictly a Jim Crowe move.

Trust me.. The problems of a Biden Admin are gonna BURY any hissy fit that Trumpy might toss.. It's gonna be pandemonium from day one... Even the press wont be able to ignore his incompetence to serve...

What fear are you referring to? That Biden has an expired expiration date tatooed on his forehead?? That's NOT A FEAR.. That's reality man.. That's why he's been hiding in his basement and GUARDED by his measly staff from hurting himself too much...
And what Trump says always helps him huh? You see how pointless it is to be one-sided about this?

All of us can already predict that if Trump loses, he will whine about the election being rigged regardless of the actual circumstances of the voting process.

I won't act like a little baby as did you and the rest of the Democrats for the last 3 and a half years.

Only if the Repubs used the NSA, CIA, FBI to SPY on and LIE about Obama would that even BEGIN to compare... Then you'd have to have 80% of media BECOME political advocates in the fight AGAINST Obama...

As insane as Rump is, he's going to go full tilt about the fixes on why he lost. He's going to go insane on his tweets and speeches blaming everyone and everything he can dream up. I not worried about the majority of the Citizens but that 36% should bear watching closely. Using this fear to get him reelected is just plain wrong. It's strictly a Jim Crowe move.

Trust me.. The problems of a Biden Admin are gonna BURY any hissy fit that Trumpy might toss.. It's gonna be pandemonium from day one... Even the press wont be able to ignore his incompetence to serve...

What fear are you referring to? That Biden has an expired expiration date tatooed on his forehead?? That's NOT A FEAR.. That's reality man.. That's why he's been hiding in his basement and GUARDED by his measly staff from hurting himself too much...
And what Trump says always helps him huh? You see how pointless it is to be one-sided about this?

Of course not.. Trump sticks his nose in places where he just hurts himself.. Does it almost daily.. But he's ENGAGED.. Reacts to news and issues that really are NOT part of his job..

Biden is the OPPOSITE of "engaged"... He thinks we should all "gather round the phonograph at night".,.. Spouts off about "We believe in TRUTH -- not FACTS"..,. Can't handle a line of thought. If you want "A Weekend at Bernies" -- THe WH edition --- this is your best shot.. Because HE wont be calling the shots...

It's obvious as hell... You should really be more worried about the INCREASINGLY damaged candidates that YOUR party is offering.. As an Indie -- I don't want to live in "One Party" country or state.. That's why I left Cali... But you're not offering coherent capable leadership here...

This is YOUR problem.,.. Get on it...

Of course not.. Trump sticks his nose in places where he just hurts himself.. Does it almost daily.. But he's ENGAGED.. Reacts to news and issues that really are NOT part of his job..

Biden is the OPPOSITE of "engaged"... He thinks we should all "gather round the phonograph at night".,.. Spouts off about "We believe in TRUTH -- not FACTS"..,. Can't handle a line of thought. If you want "A Weekend at Bernies" -- THe WH edition --- this is your best shot.. Because HE wont be calling the shots...

It's obvious as hell... You should really be more worried about the INCREASING damaged candidates that YOUR party is offering.. As an Indie -- I don't want to live in "One Party" country or state.. That's why I left Cali... But you're not offering coherent capable leadership here...

Oh Christ be an indie that hates Dems all you want but you sound absolutely ridiculous defending Trump.

It's obvious as hell... You should really be more worried about the INCREASING damaged candidates that YOUR party is offering.. As an Indie -- I don't want to live in "One Party" country or state.. That's why I left Cali... But you're not offering coherent capable leadership here...

Oh Christ be an indie that hates Dems all you want but you sound absolutely ridiculous defending Trump.

I gave you your MAIN concern right now. Ignore it at your peril. Did ya miss tthe part where I chastized Trump for starting fightts he doesn't need to fight? Or are you incapable of TALKING to an Indie??

We're at a point where the Indies ALMOST outnumber BOTH of your sick inept parties added together.. That's why polls INCREASINGLY suck.., Because the WINGER faithful are getting smaller and smaller every election cycle with these "damaged toys" that they offer as leaders...

Nawww... Smart thing for Repubs to do would be to wait 3 months for Biden to gaffe himself to death with world leaders and crises and just LAUGH HYSTERICALLY AT YOU.... You up for that punk?? Feeling lucky are ya punk?

OIP.R4HYjzfFQ5O8FoVZf35o9gHaEK
Doesn’t it bother you the gaffe standard doesn’t apply to Trump? His dumbass will say something incredibly stupid and I guess his supporters aren’t smart enough to notice. What’s your explanation?

Yeah Biden is pretty much guaranteed to make more gaffes here on out. The left agrees with you on that. The man doesn’t think before he speaks. Of course, Trump says retarded shit on a daily basis in comparison. But hey, maybe you’re desensitized to it. That shouldn’t stop you from acknowledging it, though. It shouldn’t stop you from acknowledging that Trump talks like a goddamn moron every day.

At least Biden doesn't believe that General Washington protected airports in the revolutionary war.

We don't get Biden asking if there's a way to inject disinfectant into humans or sunshine into humans.

We don't get Biden proudly telling the world he doesn't believe all of our intelligence agencies but does believe putin.

Nor would we get over 18 thousand lies in three and a half years from Biden.

I gave you your MAIN concern right now. Ignore it at your peril. Did ya miss tthe part where I chastized Trump for starting fightts he doesn't need to fight? Or are you incapable of TALKING to an Indie??

We're at a point where the Indies ALMOST outnumber BOTH of your sick inept parties added together.. That's why polls INCREASINGLY suck.., Because the WINGER faithful are getting smaller and smaller every election cycle with these "damaged toys" that they offer as leaders...
One thing I hate that indies do is this false equivalency bullshit with Trump and Biden/Hillary. Trump is far worse than both of them and it doesn’t take a lack of bias to see that.

One thing I hate that indies do is this false equivalency bullshit with Trump and Biden/Hillary. Trump is far worse than both of them and it doesn’t take a lack of bias to see that.

I've been a registered Independent since 1978.

I would never say that trump is anything like Biden or Hillary.

That's a republican excuse.

You're laughable.

Biden will be like Obama 2.0. No Drama, stable leadership

After four years of Trumps self created crisis and petty feuds, it will be a welcome respite

It's obvious as hell... You should really be more worried about the INCREASINGLY damaged candidates that YOUR party is offering.. As an Indie -- I don't want to live in "One Party" country or state.. That's why I left Cali... But you're not offering coherent capable leadership here...

What we need RIGHT NOW is a President that can show compansion. We don't have that. When the death defying thrill ride comes to town and does it's death defying thrill ride, it operates on the premise that the driver is facing death and may end it all in a firie crash at any moment. For a period of time, he keeps the crowd on the edge of their seats. But the act has to come to the end and the Act has to leave town before the rubes figure out that there is almost zero chance that there will be a firie crash and a death. The crowd is mentally exhausted and heads back home to their mundane lives. But it has to end. It doesn't have to keep having that death defying act happen over and over again. People need the bit of thrill but they also need the mundane.

It's time for the Death Defying Act to move on and we need a compassionate mundane leader for a few years.

He tried to show compassion by ordering the Secret Service to not harm the rioters. The result of that was 50 injured Secret Servicemen. Compassion in the face of anarchy doesn't work.

He tried to show compassion by ordering the Secret Service to not harm the rioters. The result of that was 50 injured Secret Servicemen. Compassion in the face of anarchy doesn't work.

While running to his deep bunker in fear of his life. He should have stayed and tried to defuse the situation as any REAL President has the power to do. But not Donnie. His Bone Spurs were acting up again. Even Sleepy Joe went out amongst the Protesters to try and defuse the situation. The Protesters only want to be heard on a national scale.

Meanwhile, the White Surpremists are looting and burning. They just left their Nazi and Rump flags home.

Wow the irony in your post is really incredible. You lost in 2016 and you have done nothing but whine about it ever since in a rather pathetic fashion. If Trump loses and his supporters act petulant and whine, you have no room to criticize. Besides if you lose again you clowns are going to double down on acting like spoiled children.

I think a lot of your problems with Trump is that's he's "The Greatest Troll on Earth" and that his master trolling makes wannabee trolls like you look impotent.... :laughing0301:

I didn't just give you a "false equivalency"... You cant TALK to an indie because you dont respond to what we ACTUALLY say.. You've been spear shaking with Repubs for so long, you don't EXPECT to discuss with people who aren't easily sorted...,.

What we need RIGHT NOW is a President that can show compansion. We don't have that. When the death defying thrill ride comes to town and does it's death defying thrill ride, it operates on the premise that the driver is facing death and may end it all in a firie crash at any moment. For a period of time, he keeps the crowd on the edge of their seats. But the act has to come to the end and the Act has to leave town before the rubes figure out that there is almost zero chance that there will be a firie crash and a death. The crowd is mentally exhausted and heads back home to their mundane lives. But it has to end. It doesn't have to keep having that death defying act happen over and over again. People need the bit of thrill but they also need the mundane.

It's time for the Death Defying Act to move on and we need a compassionate mundane leader for a few years.

Seriously?? A "mundane" leader is goal? Is that not a HUGE oxymoron right there? I remind you that Congress has a lower approval rating than dog shit. And that the VAST MAJORITY of Americans are TIRED of the incompetence, bullshit and arrogance of the minions of morons in the Fed bureaucracy..,. They WANT regulation reform. They want some kind of swamp draining action..

And what they DONT want -- more now than BEFORE COVID -- is a mundane nanny state that purposely hobbles American freedoms and standards of living for crap plans like the Green Raw Deal or even MORE MUSCULAR LARGER govt....

Seriously?? A "mundane" leader is goal? Is that not a HUGE oxymoron right there? I remind you that Congress has a lower approval rating than dog shit. And that the VAST MAJORITY of Americans are TIRED of the incompetence, bullshit and arrogance of the minions of morons in the Fed bureaucracy..,. They WANT regulation reform. They want some kind of swamp draining action..

And what they DONT want -- more now than BEFORE COVID -- is a mundane nanny state that purposely hobbles American freedoms and standards of living for crap plans like the Green Raw Deal or even MORE MUSCULAR LARGER govt....

We will see in November. Do we keep the insanity circus act we have now or do we go for mundane. Those seem to be our only two choices. I prefer the mundane because it does the least amount of damage. I also prefer keeping the balance in the House and Senate like it is. Just without Rump.

OP is code for:

Short on material
Prepping himself for Democrat loss in November
Seeking validation for the way he'll act following their loss in November

Forum List

Back