Question for PROGS - knowing what you know now, who would you support for POTUS, Biden or Harris?

Knowing what you know now who would you support for POTUS between

• Biden

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Harris

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PROGS are bona fide twisted or confused, there's no other explanation

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
While not a democrat I can state with absolute certainty getting rid of Trump at any cost removed any and all concern for the qualities of who was put up to defeat and replace him. For God's sake Biden was disqualified and crucified from the election the first time he ran for POTUS for plagiarism and who knows what else. The man smells like a skunk on even his best days. America dodged a great deal of suffering each time Biden dropped out of a presidential race. Yet here we are, decades later, with supposedly one half or more of all American voters having voted for Biden. Either people's memories are short or all that mattered to them was ejecting Trump. In fact, I believe the democrats would have voted for Satan had he ran against Trump and been accepted onto the ballot.

That's another reason why I am convinced the election is an absolute fraud. Only hitlary was less likable than Xiden. I'm convinced that at least 25% of the democrook votes in the places that matter are bullshit. There is no way the republicrats ran the ballot for house races, and lost the WH. No fuckin way. The math exposes the fraud.

That's easy. Biden. Because he won. My opinion is that Harris or any other Democratic candidate wouldn't have won. Winning is more important that moral purity.

Now, the Trump losers are all Biden's little crybaby bitches. The universe has been restored to balance. Putin's buttboys, the Trump cult, are back in loser-city, where they belong. Everyone is happy. They can kneel before their commie masters all day long, and we don't have to watch them.

It's interesting that people who would never vote for Biden or Harris in a hundred years are telling Democrats how disappointed we are going to be.

Watching the whine-fest has already paid off.

That's easy. Biden. Because he won. My opinion is that Harris or any other Democratic candidate wouldn't have won. Winning is more important that moral purity.

Now, the Trump losers are all Biden's little crybaby bitches. The universe has been restored to balance. Putin's buttboys, the Trump cult, are back in loser-city, where they belong. Everyone is happy. They can kneel before their commie masters all day long, and we don't have to watch them.

Reading your posts, I'm wondering which of you is the least rational, your husband or his?

We just chose 3-4 months ago and our candidate received a record breaking 81M votes and beat the opposition like a drum by OVER 7M votes in an electoral landslide. What the hell are you asking?!?

You guys weren't serious about electing Biden were you? He doesn't stand for anything and you know he's incoherent. At best he's a puppet. Perhaps that's exactly why PROGS supported him.

Harris was deep-state appointed to be his certain replacement, if you can't recognize that we can't show you the air you're breathing either, best to just move on.

Thing is, you guys didn't support Kamala at all until you did. She has some real character issues, but perhaps that's why you guys ended up supporting the ticket. Go figure she's declared the most radical left Senator in the country, that must make you happy.

Knowing what you know now, state of their "conditions" let's say today, who would you support for the benefit of this country (cough!), Biden or Harris?
You still don’t get it.

It was solely about voting Trump out of office, not Biden or Harris.

For the record the totals are:
One
person supports Biden
Nobody supports Harris

The results are what was expected, for the record.

For the record the totals are:
One
person supports Biden
Nobody supports Harris

The results are what was expected, for the record.

Interesting result, but in a much wider survey, some voted for Trump. Seven million more voted for Biden. For the record.

Forum List

Back