Question for PROGS - knowing what you know now, who would you support for POTUS, Biden or Harris?

Knowing what you know now who would you support for POTUS between

• Biden

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Harris

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PROGS are bona fide twisted or confused, there's no other explanation

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
You guys weren't serious about electing Biden were you? He doesn't stand for anything and you know he's incoherent. At best he's a puppet. Perhaps that's exactly why PROGS supported him.

Harris was deep-state appointed to be his certain replacement, if you can't recognize that we can't show you the air you're breathing either, best to just move on.

Thing is, you guys didn't support Kamala at all until you did. She has some real character issues, but perhaps that's why you guys ended up supporting the ticket. Go figure she's declared the most radical left Senator in the country, that must make you happy.

Knowing what you know now, state of their "conditions" let's say today, who would you support for the benefit of this country (cough!), Biden or Harris?

Last edited:
Doesn't matter to me, for sake of fiscal responsibility I feel we need any Democratic as president and a Republican controlled House. I'm not thrilled with Biden and consider my Republican representative a clown but they both got my vote. I also voted for the Democrat candidate for Senate because I don't like these Senators not getting around to dealing with presidential appointments.

This conspiracy theory crap doesn't go in politics dumb ass.

Can you read? Here's the thread topic again, the same question is listed three different places. That's a conspiracy? On what world would that be PROG?

Question for PROGS - knowing what you know now, who would you support for POTUS, Biden or Harris?

Well this is a voting system and a winner was declared. The only thing that matter was defeating Trump.

I am sure Trump would have loved to go up against another woman. That way he can stand behind her and make the hair on neck stand up.

There has to be a reason why the US has failed to elect a woman whereas some other countries have woman leaders.

What conspiracy? Can you read?

Here's the thread topic again, the same question is listed three different places. That's a conspiracy? On what world would that be PROG?

I read fine. Thanks for asking. Claiming Harris is the intended president is about as big a conspiracy theory as your other conspiracy theories, and it's not a politics discussion. It's batshit crazy discussion.

Well this is a voting system and a winner was declared. The only thing that matter was defeating Trump.

I am sure Trump would have loved to go up against another woman. That way he can stand behind her and make the hair on neck stand up.

There has to be a reason why the US has failed to elect a woman whereas some other countries have woman leaders.

Since we're on the topic of rational behavior and decisions, for what reason was it important to defeat Trump?

Once you manage that question then cost/benefit becomes important right? What's the cost and benefit for replacing Trump with any and all Democrats considering your POTUS of choice is an incoherent puppet and radical leftist with deep character issues?

Here's the thread topic again, the same question is listed three different places. That's a conspiracy? On what world would that be PROG?

I read fine. Thanks for asking. Claiming Harris is the intended president is about as big a conspiracy theory as your other conspiracy theories, and it's not a politics discussion. It's batshit crazy discussion.

How come PROGS do so much parroting with nothing behind it? Here you go PROG, it's a hint from POTUS-ELECTED-DEMENTIA. This guy look capable to you? How come?

And how come PROGS aren't able to confront a decision, not one of you have selected Biden or Harris, doesn't that strike you odd? Since when do we make decisions we can't defend?

How come PROGS do so much parroting with nothing behind it? Here you go PROG, it's a hint from POTUS-ELECTED-DEMENTIA. This guy look capable to you? How come?

And how come PROGS aren't able to confront a decision, not one of you have selected Biden or Harris, doesn't that strike you odd? Since when do we make decisions we can't defend?

Put that question in conspiracy theories, and I might answer. It's certainly nothing that goes in politics.

Put that question in conspiracy theories, and I might answer. It's certainly nothing that goes in politics.

Ah, you're offended huh? You have any board clicks you can use to remove this thread, squeaky wheel gets the grease you know, make yourself heard, safe-spaces are important.

Here I'll make it more simple, enough a Bulldog can understand. Knowing what you know now, which of the two would you support for POTUS?
Biden
Harris

"Knowing" what bed wetters "know"?

First of all, bed wetters can not possibly "know" anything any more than a parrot can "know" something. These people are drones, if they have a frontal lobe at all, it has atrophied from lack of use.

If Trump had ran as a democrook and beat hitlary, then the republican nominee and became president the bed wetters and the media would love him. The problem being that the DNC was going to pick hitlary no matter what. Even if NOT ONE democrook voter came out for the sociopath hag in the primaries, the delegates would have nominated her.

Trump was still better than most republicrats even though he has regarded himself as being in line with the democrook party for the most part. He damn sure spent as much money. I still hope he pulls off exposing the fraud and ends up staying in the WH, so that we don't have to worry about what the bed wetters are programmed to believe about Biden or the whore.

The female whore I mean, Kamala Toe or whatever. They're actually both whores of course.

Ah, you're offended huh? Here I'll make it more simple, enough a Bulldog can understand.

Knowing what you know now which of the two would you support for POTUS?
Biden
Harris

I would have to value your opinion for you to offend me.

You guys weren't serious about electing Biden were you? He doesn't stand for anything and you know he's incoherent. At best he's a puppet. Perhaps that's exactly why PROGS supported him.

Harris was deep-state appointed to be his certain replacement, if you can't recognize that we can't show you the air you're breathing either, best to just move on.

Thing is, you guys didn't support Kamala at all until you did. She has some real character issues, but perhaps that's why you guys ended up supporting the ticket. Go figure she's declared the most radical left Senator in the country, that must make you happy.

Knowing what you know now, state of their "conditions" let's say today, who would you support for the benefit of this country (cough!), Biden or Harris?

While not a democrat I can state with absolute certainty getting rid of Trump at any cost removed any and all concern for the qualities of who was put up to defeat and replace him. For God's sake Biden was disqualified and crucified from the election the first time he ran for POTUS for plagiarism and who knows what else. The man smells like a skunk on even his best days. America dodged a great deal of suffering each time Biden dropped out of a presidential race. Yet here we are, decades later, with supposedly one half or more of all American voters having voted for Biden. Either people's memories are short or all that mattered to them was ejecting Trump. In fact, I believe the democrats would have voted for Satan had he ran against Trump and been accepted onto the ballot.

Ah, you're offended huh? Here I'll make it more simple, enough a Bulldog can understand.

Knowing what you know now which of the two would you support for POTUS?
Biden
Harris

I would have to value your opinion for you to offend me.

I think that's your 4th post aimed toward not valuing my opinion. I value yours, more a curiosity, if you had a choice between Joe incoherent Chinese loving Biden and radical low standards Kamala it would be?

Sexist fembot alert!

The only part of your post I agree with is that we (the United States) are due for a Madam President. However, we must never elect a POTUS based solely on his or . . . her sex. The time will come, rest assured. Perhaps Tulsi Gabbard?

Forum List

Back