Question for PROGS, are you proud of the man you support for POTUS?

I can say with clear conscious Republicans are proud of our POTUS.

1600797735780.png

Why would y'all be proud of a dithering, pussy-grabbing, uncouth, unfit, psychopathic serial liar?

Biden wasn't my choice, but I'll be proud of my country when he beats the crap out of Dear Leader and Dems flip the Senate. :cool-45:

Why would y'all be proud of a dithering, pussy-grabbing, uncouth, unfit, psychopathic serial liar?

Biden wasn't my choice, but I'll be proud of my country when he beats the crap out of Dear Leader and Dems flip the Senate. :cool-45:

You misrepresented Trump in your first sentence. That tells me you're intellectually dishonest and cannot defend your position. What you say?

No on doubts that your inability to think clearly is not a surprise or a shame, WTH_Progs, tis what is.

The House Senate and WH will go blue.

If Trump was the Prog President you'd all be cumming in your pants. You love this type of talk. Its what Progs do. Many of them. It is refreshing to see a Repub doing this.

No HE DOSENT hate America, he just hates insults & try's to injure all American who don't like him. Great a president for half the people, he has worked hard at turning America into a hate fest, and people just love it, kinda like cage fighting for the general public.

No on doubts that your inability to think clearly is not a surprise or a shame, WTH_Progs, tis what is.

You really got me a good one, in context too. I was just messing with you guys, of course you can justify Biden and Harris too. Can't pull one over on a PROG.

Becasue he's awesom.....gets shit done...stuff I want done and fucking triggers the fuck out of you soy boy pussies

Wow a prediction from Starkey.....he said the same shit in 2016.....I guess he's just going to keep saying it in case he ever gets lucky

Pride and Shame have nothing to do with the Trumpbumplicans.

It is all about political power.
I see you've dropped the laughable IMMA LIFELONG REPUBLICANS farce.
Ironic since the left is all about political power.....They attack family members that disagree, they construct riots, they say they will add more justices becasue they are going to lose the court....

New Topics

Forum List

Back