Question for PROGS, are you proud of the man you support for POTUS?

No on doubts that your inability to think clearly is not a surprise or a shame, WTH_Progs, tis what is.

The House Senate and WH will go blue.

You really got me a good one, in context too. I was just messing with you guys, of course you can justify Biden and Harris too. Can't pull one over on a PROG.
I am not a Prog, and I am not sure you are a Trumper.

No on doubts that your inability to think clearly is not a surprise or a shame, WTH_Progs, tis what is.

Wow a prediction from Starkey.....he said the same shit in 2016.....I guess he's just going to keep saying it in case he ever gets lucky
And you will bow and genuflect when it comes true next November.

Pride and Shame have nothing to do with the Trumpbumplicans.

It is all about political power.

We should celebrate before you're dragged back to the Psych Ward Nov 4th. Not sure why, but I think you're funny, you Reactionary

You really got me a good one, in context too. I was just messing with you guys, of course you can justify Biden and Harris too. Can't pull one over on a PROG.

Ah, PROG-trickery, nice one.
HE's not a prog.....bwahahahahhahahahhahahahhahhahahhhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhaha.......

Ah, PROG-trickery, nice one.
HE's not a prog.....bwahahahahhahahahhahahahhahhahahhhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhaha.......
Bucky is not a Republican, but only a Trumplican.

Why would y'all be proud of a dithering, pussy-grabbing, uncouth, unfit, psychopathic serial liar?

Biden wasn't my choice, but I'll be proud of my country when he beats the crap out of Dear Leader and Dems flip the Senate. :cool-45:
If Trump was the Prog President you'd all be cumming in your pants. You love this type of talk. Its what Progs do. Many of them. It is refreshing to see a Repub doing this.

How is it that you can find a dithering, pussy-grabbing, uncouth, unfit, psychopathic serial liar "refreshing"? :confused-84:

No HE DOSENT hate America, he just hates insults & try's to injure all American who don't like him. Great a president for half the people, he has worked hard at turning America into a hate fest, and people just love it, kinda like cage fighting for the general public.
Leftists are responsible for their own hate. Stop blaming other people for your inability to control your emotions.

Forum List

Back