Question for our black members

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
I can ask the question perhaps with some Jew blood, so everyone can just fuck-off with any butt-hurt.

Sure I get it, I never lived in a black man's shoes. Not many blacks here, though more today of course, some appear homeless and they likely arrive from California. Worked with many blacks, supervised many in prison (80s), funniest fuckers in school I ever met black. One of my dearest friends black, one of my best partners black, and fuck off with any "but some my friends are black" BS some claim must mean the opposite. See in my day hanging out with many native Indians and such, we didn't think about racism & our differences, less our pack leader was American Indian :smoke: We sought out pick-up games instead & kicked everyone's ass too, "jocks" included.

Having said that, I think I know how I'd feel if I were a black listening & watching Democrats. Better I not lead with my opinion. What are your thoughts and feelings as a black person?

Today I'm identifying as Black. I just played Aretha Franklin's "Chain Chain Chain: and I'm gonna watch "Shaft" tonight. I'm feeling good like James Brown.

I can ask the question perhaps with some Jew blood, so everyone can just fuck-off with any butt-hurt.

Sure I get it, I never lived in a black man's shoes. Not many blacks here, though more today of course, some appear homeless and they likely arrive from California. Worked with many blacks, supervised many in prison (80s), funniest fuckers in school I ever met black. One of my dearest friends black, one of my best partners black, and fuck off with any "but some my friends are black" BS some claim must mean the opposite. See in my day hanging out with many native Indians and such, we didn't think about racism & our differences, less our pack leader was American Indian :smoke: We sought out pick-up games instead & kicked everyone's ass too, "jocks" included.

Having said that, I think I know how I'd feel if I were a black listening & watching Democrats. Better I not lead with my opinion. What are your thoughts and feelings as a black person?

Drinking early on the weekend, huh?

I basically stopped reading here, or at least gave up on taking the thread seriously.

Don't you want this in "Race Relations/Racism" though? It doesn't seem to be about Politics.

I would like Candace Owens to walk me around with a choker chain on.

I would like Candace Owens to walk me around with a choker chain on.

See, this is where I really miss the old "Informative" button.

I basically stopped reading here, or at least gave up on taking the thread seriously.

Don't you want this in "Race Relations/Racism" though? It doesn't seem to be about Politics.

I read you're a snowflake. That's addressed by the OP already, don't be such a puss.

I read you're a snowflake. That's addressed by the OP already, don't be such a puss.

That's not an OP. That's a wet geese fart on a muggy day.

Ah, so it's unfair to ask a black person how they feel about YOUR left then. Interesting.

Here's the left's good deed for the day:

Last edited:

Ah, so it's unfair to ask a black person how they feel about YOUR left then. Interesting.

My left what?

Poster tries to create post to attract new black "friends".
Poster then abandons own ship, decides to suddenly swerve and post about "the left" instead
Poster then posts no fewer than seven articles (all tellingly from Yahoo) only ONE of which even mentions "the left" at all, and even then only once as it's not the topic.

Slow day for the slow at USMB.

I stopped reading at black frein

My left what?

Poster then abandons own ship, decides to suddenly swerve and post about "the left" instead
Poster then posts no fewer than seven articles (all tellingly from Yahoo) only ONE of which even mentions "the left" at all, and even then only once as it's not the topic.

I stopped reading @ seeking black friends. Are you black? If not, a dollar says you're projecting.

And if not, why not STFU? You don't answer for blacks.

And if white, you're likely the worst of the bunch.

My left what?

I stopped reading @ seeking black friends. Are you black? If not, a dollar says you're projecting.

I didn't bring up any race at all. What I did do was point out that you completely abandoned that topic and veered off into "left" something. Which you would have easily seen if you'd read the post you quoted, so I believe you when you say you stopped reading. And I suspect you do that a lot.

My left what?

I didn't bring up any race at all. What I did do was point out that you completely abandoned that topic and veered off into "left" something. Which you would have easily seen if you'd read the post you quoted, so I believe you when you say you stopped reading. And I suspect you do that a lot.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:POGO just admitted he can't read comprehend. Just kidding on the laughing, I recognize more than 50% the left has a problem with it. Probably close to 80%.

Forum List

Back