Question for mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
How so? There's a rule that says derailing and hijacking threads is disallowed, so I disallowed them. How is that "overstepping"?

You said threatened to derail and hijack. That's very subjective, isn't it?

It's certainly worlds apart from actually derailing and hijacking a thread.

That's probably all I had to say about it, to be honest. It just happened to catch my eye when I was flipping through. For the most part I agree with that section needing cleaned up in so far as the behavior.

Anyway. I'm glad you didn't take the tenor of my thoughts there in the wrong way, though. I was just seeing if you were gonna lose your shit and spaz out. Though my point is, I believe, a valid one as far as perceived infractions that aren't actually infractions.

Good luck to you regardless.

I agree with you on a lot of things. This time..not so much. You keep beating a dead horse. It's dead. K9 explained, yet you keep questioning it. So..carry on. But Imma gonna eyeroll ya now and then.

Do me a favor and read Natural Citizen response and see what we are trying to convey… and if not I just can’t be bothered because as I wrote many times I follow the rules ( as much as possible )and I am done playing the retarded form of the Devil Advocate…

You said threatened to derail and hijack. that's very subjective, isn't it?

It's certainly worlds apart from actually derailing and hijacking a thread.

That's probably all I had to say about it, to be honest. It just hapened to catch my eye whe nI was flipping through. For the most part I agree with that section needing cleaned up in so far as the behavior.

Anyway. I'm glad you didn't take the tenor of my thoughts there in the wrong way, though. I was just seeing if you were gonna spaz out.

I'm fine with anybody questioning the rationale for any moderation decision that I make. This isn't my sandbox. It belongs to all of us. I'm trying to be transparent and explain why and how I've done what I've done. If I'm wrong, nobody more than me wants to know about it. Thanks for your feedback.

I'm simply giving feedback to some who are questioning what I've been doing in the Religion forum. I could instead tell those that object to go pound sand, but I haven't done that. That should be appreciated but, as they say, the road to Hell is paved with good intentions. I do recognize, however, that no amount of reason or logic will resonate with some of you guys.
Don't lose yer shit, dude. I'm just pointing out the irons.

Lol, I dislike moderators. Every single one is a hypocrite, and not one of them can see it.
Hilarious. I remember you stated that NFL players should be applauded for engaging in political protest while on the job and then you agreed that a beauty contestant pageant was rightfully kicked out for daring to express a political view on her own time on her Instagram page. And when I pointed out your hypocrisy to you, you slithered away from the discussion. Thanks for the laugh!

I believe I've gone far and above providing explanations for moderator actions in the religion forum. You're welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back