Question for lib/dems

Wiseacre

Retired USAF Chief
Apr 8, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Would you rather have a growing economy where the rich guys get 9 out of every 10 dollars of new wealth that are created, or an economy where nobody gets anything? First scenario, you got a dollar, 2nd one you got nothin'.

A hypothetical situation to be sure, but it sure feels like you guys are so wrapped around the axel that some rich guy gets 9 out of 10 dollars that you forget you'll end up with nothing. Personally, I think we're all better off getting the same slice out of a bigger pie than we are with a bigger slice of a smaller pie.

Would you rather have a growing economy where the rich guys get 9 out of every 10 dollars of new wealth that are created, or an economy where nobody gets anything? First scenario, you got a dollar, 2nd one you got nothin'.

A hypothetical situation to be sure..

Yes, it is hypothetical. More inequality does not make the economy growing faster -- and that is why it is a problem.

A hypothetical situation to be sure, but it sure feels like you guys are so wrapped around the axel that some rich guy gets 9 out of 10 dollars that you forget you'll end up with nothing. Personally, I think we're all better off getting the same slice out of a bigger pie than we are with a bigger slice of a smaller pie.

They don't understand this concept. Facts are facts: Rich people pay our taxes, rich people create jobs. More rich people=better for america. It's not rocket science

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzdhEKxgGXg]Romney Clubs Seals - YouTube[/ame]

They don't understand this concept. Facts are facts: Rich people pay our taxes, rich people create jobs. More rich people=better for america. It's not rocket science

how many pairs of boots can you lick, on average, before you have to wash your tongue?

We have spent thirty years chasing your first hypothetical. It didn't work.

A hypothetical situation to be sure..

Yes, it is hypothetical. More inequality does not make the economy growing faster -- and that is why it is a problem.

"Equality" makes an economy grow? How?

how many pairs of boots can you lick, on average, before you have to wash your tongue?

how many Barrack Obama assholes do you hafta lick before you get a government handout?

I don't know where you are trying to go with the question.If you are referring to taxation, I think that their should be a flat tax or a "fairtax" like consumption tax instead of the flat tax.

Of course everyone would choose the first scenario. But it is a fairy tale.

A hypothetical situation to be sure, but it sure feels like you guys are so wrapped around the axel that some rich guy gets 9 out of 10 dollars that you forget you'll end up with nothing.

If it is hypothetical, why are you speaking as if this fallacy of the excluded middle were real? That is not what is really happening.

Personally, I think we're all better off getting the same slice out of a bigger pie than we are with a bigger slice of a smaller pie.

Look, even some of our Founders, including none other than Thomas Jefferson, understood that a massive concentration of wealth went against all of our natural rights. Perhaps you would do yourself a service by discovering what maladies they knew would arise from this.

Last edited:

how many Barrack Obama assholes do you hafta lick before you get a government handout?

clearly you've confused me with you and obama with romney.

i guess once you get used to swiping crumbs from the rich, it's hard to imagine other people not kissing ass to get by.

my next vote for obama will be my first one, lackey. :lol:

i guess once you get used to swiping crumbs from the rich, it's hard to imagine other people not kissing ass to get by.

lol. You donkey. Like I really believe that. So you're telling me that a guy who promised to cut deficit in half only to double it, who gave us a record 43 weeks with unemployment over 8%, put 15 million more people on food stamps, who came into office with gas at $1.81 only to leave at almost 4$, that NOW you decide to vote for him :lol:

Classic. You might lie to your mutt friends about that, but I'm not your idiot friends...or should I say friend. lol.

So what will you replace corporations and capitalism with? Huh?

lol. You donkey. Like I really believe that. So you're telling me that a guy who promised to cut deficit in half only to double it, who gave us a record 43 weeks with unemployment over 8%, put 15 million more people on food stamps, who came into office with gas at $1.81 only to leave at almost 4$, that NOW you decide to vote for him :lol:

Classic. You might lie to your mutt friends about that, but I'm not your idiot friends...or should I say friend. lol.

I'm quite certain you meant 43 months right?

You aren't really giving realistic choices but instead telling us your philosophy on liberal thinking disguised as a question to Liberals.

I don't know of any Liberals, including myself that would choose either of your scenarios.

So what will you replace corporations and capitalism with? Huh?

Who said replace them?

Stop throwing money at them when it doesn't result in jobs

I'm quite certain you meant 43 months right?

yes, of course i did. Thanks

Forum List

Back