Question For John Atheist: Don't You Want To Remember Your Good Deeds Forever?

I look at living as writing a book.

All through your life, you add to your book of living.
When you die, your book is placed on a shelf.

Some books are quickly forgotten. Others are picked up and read for generations.
Except your name is written in a Book OF Life, and if one chooses to die without accepting their citizenship into that kingdom, well that’s all He wrote.

I want Jesus to keep writing about me!

I look at living as writing a book.

All through your life, you add to your book of living.
When you die, your book is placed on a shelf.

Some books are quickly forgotten. Others are picked up and read for generations.
Except your name is written in a Book OF Life, and if one chooses to die without accepting their citizenship into that kingdom, well that’s all He wrote.

I want Jesus to keep writing about me!
Many do not believe in a Magic Kingdom, except at Disney World
Your life is what you make of it

Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved.
Nah, i will be saved anyway. I am a good person. A benevolent god will see this and just show me jesus. I am sure it will be quite an entrance!
MARK 10:17-29
The Rich Young Man
(Matthew 19:16–30; Luke 18:18–30)

17As Jesus started on His way, a man ran up and knelt before Him. “Good Teacher,” he asked, “what must I do to inherit eternal life?”

18“Why do you call Me good?” Jesus replied. “No one is good except God alone. 19You know the commandments: ‘Do not murder, do not commit adultery, do not steal, do not bear false witness, do not cheat others, honor your father and mother.’”

20“Teacher,” he replied, “all these I have kept from my youth."

21Jesus looked at him, loved him, and said to him, “There is one thing you lack: Go, sell everything you own and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow Me.”

22But the man was saddened by these words and went away in sorrow, because he had great wealth.

23Then Jesus looked around and said to His disciples, “How hard it is for the rich to enter the kingdom of God!”

24And the disciples were amazed at His words.

But Jesus said to them again, “Children, how hard it is to enter the kingdom of God! 25It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.”

26They were even more astonished and said to one another, “Who then can be saved?”

27Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but not with God. For all things are possible with God.”

28Peter began to say to Him, “Look, we have left everything and followed You.”

29“Truly I tell you,” Jesus replied, “no one who has left home or brothers or sisters or mother or father or children or fields for My sake and for the gospel 30will fail to receive a hundredfold in the present age—houses and brothers and sisters and mothers and children and fields, along with persecutions—and in the age to come, eternal life. 31But many who are first will be last, and the last will be first.”

1 Thessalonians 4:16-17
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
If there is a god, he or she didn't send everyone who lived before the Bible to hell and won't send me to hell, either. In other breaking news, the wafer doesn't really turn into flesh. These are just ramblings of ignorant, superstitious people.
Of course the unleavened bread doesn't change to flesh. JESUS was crucified once and for all. It is heresy to say that one must repeatedly eat the flesh of JESUS and drink HIS blood. The Lord's supper is a devotional memorial service to call to mind what JESUS accomplished upon the cross for the sins of the world. Roman Catholics in error came up with the doctrine of TRANSUBSTANTIATION. JESUS, HIMSELF said, "Do this in remembrance of ME." And was very much alive when HE presented the very first supper to HIS disciples.

GOD sends everyone to the place that they are worthy of. Those who died without knowledge of the true GOD will be sentenced according to what they believe they should have practiced. Everyone who falls short of their own accountability will go to their rightful place. The person who believes that attending a temple every day will be punished because of what he failed to do ---- attend the temple daily. All that one needs to do is miss going once and his work is worthless.

You see for the believer, CHRIST breeches the gap. Without trusting in GOD to do what needs to be done, one fails by is own merit.

The mental gymnastics that you who claim to believe are capable of are truly amazing. Anything that is outside the realm of possibility is twisted to fit your personal claims. Never mind if it says the exact opposite in your precious buybull you manage to convince yourself that it is just no0t misunderstood by any who can actually think and reason.

The only thing that "breeches the gap" are the lies that you create and convince yourself to put your faith in.
It truly doesn't. The reason the Roman Catholic church came to accept TRANSUBSTANTIATION is because they could use that doctrine in a power play. The pope in fact tried to bend England to his will by threatening to EXCOMMUNICATE the entire nation and withhold their "SACRAMENT" of COMMUNION. The Catholic belief is/was that if one didn't regularly receive communion every opportunity, that they would go to hell because they were deprived of the body and blood of Christ ---- they didn't have mass. The biblical truth is that JESUS died once and for all who believe ---- done ---- it is finished! And this all "rediscovered" by the Reformation. And so the pope's threats didn't work very well. The king assuming the role as head of the church is an entirely different can of worms. However, people began to realize that the Catholic church had some serious biblical issues that the early CHURCH would have found heretical to say the very least.

Nah, i will be saved anyway. I am a good person. A benevolent god will see this and just show me jesus. I am sure it will be quite an entrance!
The Rich Young Man

17As Jesus started on His way, a man ran up and knelt before Him. “Good Teacher,” he asked, “what must I do to inherit eternal life?”

18“Why do you call Me good?” Jesus replied. “No one is good except God alone. 19You know the commandments: ‘Do not murder, do not commit adultery, do not steal, do not bear false witness, do not cheat others, honor your father and mother.’”

21Jesus looked at him, loved him, and said to him, “There is one thing you lack: Go, sell everything you own and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow Me.”

22But the man was saddened by these words and went away in sorrow, because he had great wealth.

23Then Jesus looked around and said to His disciples, “How hard it is for the rich to enter the kingdom of God!”

But Jesus said to them again, “Children, how hard it is to enter the kingdom of God! 25It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.”

26They were even more astonished and said to one another, “Who then can be saved?”

27Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but not with God. For all things are possible with God.”

29“Truly I tell you,” Jesus replied, “no one who has left home or brothers or sisters or mother or father or children or fields for My sake and for the gospel 30will fail to receive a hundredfold in the present age—houses and brothers and sisters and mothers and children and fields, along with persecutions—and in the age to come, eternal life. 31But many who are first will be last, and the last will be first.”

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
If there is a god, he or she didn't send everyone who lived before the Bible to hell and won't send me to hell, either. In other breaking news, the wafer doesn't really turn into flesh. These are just ramblings of ignorant, superstitious people.
Of course the unleavened bread doesn't change to flesh. JESUS was crucified once and for all. It is heresy to say that one must repeatedly eat the flesh of JESUS and drink HIS blood. The Lord's supper is a devotional memorial service to call to mind what JESUS accomplished upon the cross for the sins of the world. Roman Catholics in error came up with the doctrine of TRANSUBSTANTIATION. JESUS, HIMSELF said, "Do this in remembrance of ME." And was very much alive when HE presented the very first supper to HIS disciples.

GOD sends everyone to the place that they are worthy of. Those who died without knowledge of the true GOD will be sentenced according to what they believe they should have practiced. Everyone who falls short of their own accountability will go to their rightful place. The person who believes that attending a temple every day will be punished because of what he failed to do ---- attend the temple daily. All that one needs to do is miss going once and his work is worthless.

You see for the believer, CHRIST breeches the gap. Without trusting in GOD to do what needs to be done, one fails by is own merit.

The mental gymnastics that you who claim to believe are capable of are truly amazing. Anything that is outside the realm of possibility is twisted to fit your personal claims. Never mind if it says the exact opposite in your precious buybull you manage to convince yourself that it is just no0t misunderstood by any who can actually think and reason.

The only thing that "breeches the gap" are the lies that you create and convince yourself to put your faith in.
It truly doesn't. The reason the Roman Catholic church came to accept TRANSUBSTANTIATION is because they could use that doctrine in a power play. The pope in fact tried to bend England to his will by threatening to EXCOMMUNICATE the entire nation and withhold their "SACRAMENT" of COMMUNION. The Catholic belief is/was that if one didn't regularly receive communion every opportunity, that they would go to hell because they were deprived of the body and blood of Christ ---- they didn't have mass. The biblical truth is that JESUS died once and for all who believe ---- done ---- it is finished! And this all "rediscovered" by the Reformation. And so the pope's threats didn't work very well. The king assuming the role as head of the church is an entirely different can of worms. However, people began to realize that the Catholic church had some serious biblical issues that the early CHURCH would have found heretical to say the very least.

As you, if you were ever honest with yourself, would realize that all claims of religions have problems within the claims. Every different religion claims to know the will of this gawd of yours and they differ between each version of the religions.

Actually feel sorry for those like you who claim to know the truth thru religion but fail to see it is merely a continuation of spreading lies.

You have no physical proof that this "christ" of yours ever existed, that he was just an early attempt at a PR snow job.

May as well believe everything a politician tells you. You have about as much of a chance of hearing the truth as there is a chance that your religious views are valid.

The Rich Young Man

As you, if you were ever honest with yourself, would realize that all claims of religions have problems within the claims. Every different religion claims to know the will of this gawd of yours and they differ between each version of the religions.

Actually feel sorry for those like you who claim to know the truth thru religion but fail to see it is merely a continuation of spreading lies.

You have no physical proof that this "christ" of yours ever existed, that he was just an early attempt at a PR snow job.

May as well believe everything a politician tells you. You have about as much of a chance of hearing the truth as there is a chance that your religious views are valid.
9 Discoveries that prove the Bible true

The Rich Young Man

Only with a predetermined decision to have them confirm something you already made your mind up on.

I notice you ignore and defame anything that proves your buybull wrong. Strange how that works.

BTW, you are still driving people away from your claims with your nonsense.

The Rich Young Man

Only with a predetermined decision to have them confirm something you already made your mind up on.

I notice you ignore and defame anything that proves your buybull wrong. Strange how that works.

Honesty and truth isn't a popularity contest.

The Rich Young Man

How would you know since you have neither?

The Rich Young Man

And how would you know since you seek neither?

The Rich Young Man

Don't have to seek since I claim neither, unlike you who lie to yourself at all times.

The Rich Young Man

Don't have to seek since I claim neither, unlike you who lie to yourself at all times.

Seek and ye shall find. Knock and the door will be open unto you.

The Rich Young Man

Stop babbling and ye shall appear less stupid.

The Rich Young Man

No, they (other religions) don't claim to know GOD's will. Most all religions tell their adherents what they need to do to win approval of GOD. Christianity is the only belief that asks for the individual to trust only in CHRIST.

The Rich Young Man

Here, I will let a former atheist speak for himself:

The Rich Young Man

No, they (other religions) don't claim to know GOD's will. Most all religions tell their adherents what they need to do to win approval of GOD. Christianity is the only belief that asks for the individual to trust only in CHRIST.

By claiming to need to win the approval of this gawd, they are told to meet his desires.

You do realize that you just provided the proof that what you claim is false, right? Another lie.

The Rich Young Man

Here, I will let a former atheist speak for himself:

How long did you have to search the internet to find something that you think supports your lies? If you search long enough you can find some idiot saying anything you desire. BTW, if he is a "former" atheist he has already denied his beliefs in favor of what those like you tell him to think. Weak.

Forum List

Back