Question for Hillary supporters

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
U.S.A. gone wild
A fair assessment is she was incompetent as Secretary of State, and it's apparent she abused her authority. With that, how did you come to conclusion she's fit to be POUS?

A fair assessment is she was incompetent as Secretary of State, and it's apparent she abused her authority. With that, how did you come to conclusion she's fit to be POUS?

Incompetence ? Cause of that email thing. It's really not that bog of a deal . Everyone knew about it and didn't care . Powell did the same with a freaking hotmail account .

Incompetence ? Cause of that email thing. It's really not that bog of a deal . Everyone knew about it and didn't care . Powell did the same with a freaking hotmail account .

Not that big of deal? It's illegal.

You're such a shill

No that was an Alex Jones assessment. I'll bet you get most of your opinions from him or his ilk.

No that was an Alex Jones assessment. I'll bet you get most of your opinions from him or his ilk.

Really?

I thought it was Comeys assessment

Really?

I wasn't aware that Comey had anything to say about Hillary's competence as Secretary of State. Link?

Really?

I wasn't aware that Comey had anything to say about Hillary's competence as Secretary of State. Link?

Statement by FBI Director James B. Comey on the Investigation of Secretary Hillary Clinton’s Use of a Personal E-Mail System — FBI

"Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information."

Really?

She violated national security laws WHILE secretary of state. Were you sleeping through Comey's testimony?

Really?

Statement by FBI Director James B. Comey on the Investigation of Secretary Hillary Clinton’s Use of a Personal E-Mail System — FBI

"Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information."

Right, "but officer, I didn't intend to go 80 in a 30 zone, so you cant write me a ticket"

it boggles my mind how people who support donald trump can question whether hillary clinton is "fit to be potus" donald trump is not fit to be the mayor of bumblefuck, wisconsin. Hillary Clinton is one of the most intelligent, and experienced nominees for presidents americans have had in decades, she's a former senator, a former secretary of state helped kill bin laden and knows more about foreign affairs than half the republican party. My biggest criticism (really my only) is that she is too right wing, she and bill were considered conservative democrats back in 1992, in 2016 she might as well be a republican.

now that i have answered your questions what in gods name makes you think Trump is fit to hold any public office whatsoever? Is it his personality alone?

Every Government Employee from the top down has their own email account. It is an outright lie to compare Powell's email account to Hillary's email server. An email server is a piece of Internet infrastructure.

Really?

Nice try.

You're such a shill

No it's not . It's against policy . Don't believe the hype of the GOP trying to use an espionage law against Hillary . That's why it failed .

Really?

Nice try.

Not a try, an appropriate answer to your question

You're such a shill

No it's not . It's against policy . Don't believe the hype of the GOP trying to use an espionage law against Hillary . That's why it failed .

Look fuckwit it's common knowledge more than one foreign entity hacked the server (s), the moment they did that is became a crime and she needs to answer for it...by going to prison...not being elected POTUS.

Really?

Nice try.

Not a try, an appropriate answer to your question

No. She didn't follow policy with her email. That has nothing to do with her effectiveness as Secretary of State,

You're such a shill

Look fuckwit it's common knowledge more than one foreign entity hacked the server (s), the moment they did that is became a crime and she needs to answer for it...by going to prison...not being elected POTUS.

How many, and which foreign entities have been shown to have hacked her server? Link?

Really?

What evidence is he talking about??

Every Government Employee from the top down has their own email account. It is an outright lie to compare Powell's email account to Hillary's email server. An email server is a piece of Internet infrastructure.

How do you know?

New Topics

Forum List

Back