Zone1 Question for Christians

Damn. You implied you were blocking me.
Disappointed but not surprised.
Your DADO is an addiction.

You suffer. So try to study what the Shakyamuni said and did do. Dimidium facti, qui coepit, habet: sapere aude, incipe.

You suffer. So try to study what the Shakyamuni said and did do. Dimidium facti, qui coepit, habet: sapere aude, incipe.
All life is suffering
But our suffering is our own creation.
Fortunately knowing you're just another of my playthings eases my suffering.

All life is suffering
But our suffering is our own creation.
While I disagree that all life is suffering, "Our suffering is our own creation" is so often true. Richard Bach once wrote, We seek problems because we seek the gifts they bring to us.

There is a story where a group of people, all with problems, decided to summarize their problem, then put it on the table in front of all. They were then asked to choose the problem they would rather have. (I think the next question would have been, how they might try to resolve the issues if the problem had been their own.) But when given a choice to select any other problem...everyone selected their own.

While I disagree that all life is suffering, "Our suffering is our own creation" is so often true. Richard Bach once wrote, We seek problems because we seek the gifts they bring to us.

There is a story where a group of people, all with problems, decided to summarize their problem, then put it on the table in front of all. They were then asked to choose the problem they would rather have. (I think the next question would have been, how they might try to resolve the issues if the problem had been their own.) But when given a choice to select any other problem...everyone selected their own.
I understand that the concept "all life is suffering" sounds depressing and impossible
I felt the same way when I was introduced to it over 20 years ago.
It is a difficult concept to explain in a few words.
but
Imagine your favorite dessert. And you have one serving available.
You eat it and it is deliriously delicious.
You finish your helping and would love to have some more.
That desire, which cannot be fulfilled, is suffering.

Meriweather

Real Buddhists try to come to their heaven (="nirvana") after a long row of rebirths in different levels of life depending on the own deeds. Their problem is more a kind of problem as it is described in the film "Groundhog day". And that he is not any Buddhist at all - also not a beginner - shows his idea "Fortunately knowing you're just another of my playthings eases my suffering."

Meriweather

Real Buddhists try to come to their heaven (="nirvana") after a long row of rebirths in different levels of life depending on the own deeds. Their problem is more a kind of problem as it is described in the film "Groundhog day". And that he is not any Buddhist at all - also not a beginner - shows his idea "Fortunately knowing you're just another of my playthings eases my suffering."

Please do describe your training and expertise that allows you the power to ID "real Buddhists."
Do you also have the ability to ID "real Christians," "real Jews," "real Dodgers fans?"
DID you know Buddhists are allowed to tease?
Did you "Grasshopper?"

Please do describe your training and expertise that allows you the power to ID "real Buddhists."
Do you also have the ability to ID "real Christians," "real Jews," "real Dodgers fans?"
DID you know Buddhists are allowed to tease?
Did you "Grasshopper?"

You are what we call here "Dummschwafler" - seek the English word on your own. You are no Buddhist at all, also no beginner who is interested in Buddhism or any other form of spiritualism. Buddhism is for you only another form of gun - and the opposite of Buddhism. You seek to suffer with all of your might.

Last edited:
You are what we call here "Dummschwafler" - seek the English word on your own. You are no Buddhist at all, also no beginner who is interested in Buddhism or any other form of spiritualism. Buddhism is for you only another form of gun - and the opposite of Buddhism. You seek to suffer with all of your might.
Aren't you the ignorant judgemental asswipe?
But, of course, the most judgemental are always the most ignorant as well.
But I've a query for you my ignorant poop thrower...
How do you leave an idiot in suspense?

True, but not all of life. "Rejoice and be glad" is also meant to have a time and a place.

We are lucky becausew Jesus - true god from true god - "solved" this problem for us when he died under terrible tortures on a Roman cross like a criminal terrorist. Or think about one of the authors of the bible. It is said the Romans boiled him in hot oil - like a freedom frie. :lol: Hope he will laugh with me about such a bad joke. But this makes it easier not to suffer in a wrong way. What will I do when god will let me shoulder what my grandfather had to shoulder under the Nazis? To know such things help a lot not to do suicide when the own football team lost an important game and nothing in this world seems to make any sense any longer.

Aren't you the ignorant judgemental asswipe?
But, of course, the most judgemental are always the most ignorant as well.
But I've a query for you my ignorant poop thrower...
How do you leave an idiot in suspense?

You are no Buddhist at all and you know this on your own. So why do you play such a stupid game?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back