CDZ Question for abortion proponents

What is the difference between a human being in the zygote stage of their life and a zygote?

• I will explain the difference to everybody in this thread

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am not an abortion proponent but I will post the difference for you

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Chuz Life

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2015
USA
What is the difference between a human being in the zygote stage of their life, growth and development. . .

And a human Zygote?

Anybody?

Last edited:
There are millions and millions of documents regarding two humans making another human!
I have found no records of a human women giving birth to puppies Kitty's or apes.
That zygote which is carried by a human is human. Period!

What is the difference between a human being in the zygote stage of their life, growth and development. . .

And a human Zygote?

Anybody?
Question for abortion opponents: What is the difference between a human zygote and a post natal human being in terms of their right to life as sustained but adequate health care, nutrition, and shelter in a free market economy?

And a human Zygote?

Anybody?
Question for abortion opponents: What is the difference between a human zygote and a post natal human being in terms of their right to life as sustained but adequate health care, nutrition, and shelter in a free market economy?

Their right to life is exactly the same, no matter how you couch it with all that other healthcare crap.

The idea that a human being has a RIGHT to the life they are already living PREDATES all of that other stuff, like healthcare, free markets, etc.

And a human Zygote?

Anybody?

Their right to life is exactly the same, no matter how you couch it with all that other healthcare crap.

The idea that a human being has a RIGHT to the life they are already living PREDATES all of that other stuff, like healthcare, free markets, etc.
Then you agree that a born human child has the same rights to medical care, nurturance and shelter as a zygote.....yes or no?

And you agree that those rights should not be left to the whim of the free market....yes or no??

What is the difference between being "in the zygote stage of life" and being a zygote?

That is the question. Specifically as it pertains to a human being that is in the zygote stage of their life.

Yes.

And a human Zygote?

Anybody?

Then you agree that a born human child has the same rights to medical care, nurturance and shelter as a zygote.....yes or no?

Our Constitution (which is the supreme law of the land) says all persons are entitled to the equal protections of our laws. I wholeheartedly agree with the Constitution on that.

That said, not everything you are listing is a "right" in the same respect that the right to life is.

Do you know the difference between a qualified right and an unqualified right, for example?

And you agree that those rights should not be left to the whim of the free market....yes or no??

See above.

You really should try to learn the difference between an unqualified right and a qualified right.

And a human Zygote?

Anybody?

Our Constitution (which is the supreme law of the land) says all persons are entitled to the equal protections of our laws. I wholeheartedly agree with the Constitution on that.

That said, not everything you are listing is a "right" in the same respect that the right to life is.

Do you know the difference between a qualified right and an unqualified right, for example?

See above.

You really should try to learn the difference between an unqualified right and a qualified right.
You're going to have to change your name to something else. To claim that there is right to life but not necessarily a right to that which sustains life is ridiculous

And a human Zygote?

Anybody?

See above.

You're going to have to change your name to something else. To claim that there is right to life but not necessarily a right to that which sustains life is ridiculous

Dafuq?

Do you know what the word choose means?

Using your thinking, I can claim that I need a billion dollars, several mansions and a yacht to "sustain my life" and you would be denying me my "right to life" if you tried to deny my "right" to those things.

What is the difference between a human being in the zygote stage of their life and a zygote?

A zygote is still a piece of tissue that belongs to the woman to do with as she pleases

You are welcome

Last edited:

See above.

Dafuq?

Using your thinking, I can claim that I need a billion dollars, several mansions and a yacht to "sustain my life" and you would be denying me my "right to life" if you tried to deny my "right" to those things.
Your lucky that this is the CDZ where you can get away with that drivel without getting reamed out. Any one with an ounce on common sense knows the difference between needing a Yacht and needing food and medicine. Just another one of your sick games using logical fallacies .

Last edited:

A zygote is still a piece of tissue that belongs to the woman to do with as she pleases.

You are welcome

I guess I shouldn't have assumed that abortion proponents would understand that my question is about the physiological aspects and not their version of the social aspects.

So, let me rephrase.

What is the physiological difference between a human being in the zygote stage of their life, growth and development and a "human zygote?"

Last edited:

See above.

Dafuq?

Your lucky that this is the CDZ where you can get away with that drivel without getting reamed out. Any one with an ounce on common sense knows the difference between needing a Yacht and needing food and medicine. Just another one of your sick games using logical fallacies .

If food and medicine is an unqualified right in the same respect that a RIGHT to life is.... is a persons rights be g violated when McDonald's refuses to give them a free meal or when the pharmacy expects payment for their medications?

Yes or no?

A zygote is still a piece of tissue that belongs to the woman to do with as she pleases.

You are welcome

I guess I shouldn't have assumed that abortion proponents would understand that my question is about the physiological aspects and not their version of the social aspects.

So, let me rephrase.

What is the physiological difference between a bu.an being in the zygote stage of their life growth and development and a "human zygotem"
Oh please dispense with the nonsensical crap. I am not pro abortion as I have made clear. I am more pro life than you! You continue to play dishonest games and are too much of a coward to say exactly what you believe....that children once born are expendable and you use bullshit and logical fallacies to disguise that.

You are welcome

So, let me rephrase.

What is the physiological difference between a bu.an being in the zygote stage of their life growth and development and a "human zygotem"
Oh please dispense with the nonsensical crap. I am not pro abortion as I have made clear. I am more pro life than you! You continue to play dishonest games and are too much of a coward to say exactly what you believe....that children once born are expendable and you use bullshit and logical fallacies to disguise that.

Do you support keeping elective abortion legal?

Yes or no?

You are welcome

So, let me rephrase.

Yes or no?
Yes...but I am still more pro life than you are.

You are welcome

So, let me rephrase.

Yes or no?
Yes...but I am still more pro life than you are.

I'm sure you think that's so... but it doesn't make you any less of an abortion proponent, yourself.

Zygote Phase
This Very First Phase of the Reproductive Process Is Brief

How Long Does the Zygote Phase Last?
The period of the zygote is quite brief, lasting for about four days.

The Importance of the Zygote Phase in Reproduction

Hint ~ The woman doesn't even know she's pregnant during the zygote phase

Amateurs, zeesh

What does any of that have to do with the physiological differences (if any) between a human being in the zygote stage of their life and a "human zygote? "

Forum List

Back