Question:Are We Allowed To Print Out Photo's Of Robert E.Lee And Then Frame Them?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:2up: I am just curious! Will the loony left be OK with me or any other normal conservative if we decide to print out an 11X17 color photo of Robert E Lee,,then frame it, and hang it in our living and/or bedrooms?
Will they later come banging on our front doors? Flash Mobs? Protest on our front lawns?
Kidnap our pets for ransom?
Maybe cover our homes with inexpensive Toilet Paper?

:confused-84: :cow: :hellno:

Sure you are... you can hang it on your wall right next to the picture of David Duke.

:2up: I am just curious! Will the loony left be OK with me or any other normal conservative if we decide to print out an 11X17 color photo of Robert E Lee,,then frame it, and hang it in our living and/or bedrooms?
Will they later come banging on our front doors? Flash Mobs? Protest on our front lawns?

I would call you a FRAUD.

Because there are no color photos of Robert E. Lee.

For what crime are you framing them?

And a question: Do "normal Conservatives" have framed pictures of Robert E. Lee in their homes? Is this a common thing?

Forum List

Back