What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question:Are We Allowed To Print Out Photo's Of Robert E.Lee And Then Frame Them?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Reaction score
:2up: I am just curious! Will the loony left be OK with me or any other normal conservative if we decide to print out an 11X17 color photo of Robert E Lee,,then frame it, and hang it in our living and/or bedrooms?
Will they later come banging on our front doors? Flash Mobs? Protest on our front lawns?
Kidnap our pets for ransom?
Maybe cover our homes with inexpensive Toilet Paper?

:confused-84: :cow: :hellno:

Reasonable

Gold Member
Reaction score
Sure you are... you can hang it on your wall right next to the picture of David Duke.

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Reaction score
:2up: I am just curious! Will the loony left be OK with me or any other normal conservative if we decide to print out an 11X17 color photo of Robert E Lee,,then frame it, and hang it in our living and/or bedrooms?
Will they later come banging on our front doors? Flash Mobs? Protest on our front lawns?

I would call you a FRAUD.

Because there are no color photos of Robert E. Lee.

Indeependent

Diamond Member
Reaction score

For what crime are you framing them?

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Reaction score

And a question: Do "normal Conservatives" have framed pictures of Robert E. Lee in their homes? Is this a common thing?

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List